Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier League 2002/2003.

Who will win the FVSL Premier league?

• Peace Arch United

Votes: 38 37.3%
  • Poco City Dominion

Votes: 17 16.7%
  • Golden Ears United

Votes: 12 11.8%
  • Surrey City Pegasus

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Langley Thunder

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Chilliwack FC

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • GN Sporting

Votes: 16 15.7%
  • North Delta United

Votes: 5 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta

Delta is not the same group as last season. They had to pick up 4 Div 1 players just to fill a squad against PAU. They are a bit older than last season. It is going to be very interesting to see what happens with that team this season.

And yes everyone's favorite player #9 has quit. I understand he has dropped down to Div 2 for fear of his health. That is the truth...coward I say. Learn to take your lumps like a man. Eventually people would have become bored with whacking him. :D

gnu

Oct 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
delta

As my favourite sweeper was saying yes once again the call to play tommorow night has come. The question is how many more of my fellow 1st div. pals are also going to play tommorow. We are going to be real fit if this keeps happening:wa: but i was just getting used to my pear shape figure:knvb:

Jul 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN vs Poco

Gn will be back in full force this weekend boys...I hope poco go into this game thinking they have it easy...We picked up 2 new young very speedy strikers...they will be making their debut this weekend....they are fast....very fast

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
take it easy boys

you can't expect bored and skytrain to disect their own teams strengths and weaknesses. It's their team and obviously they think their the best and with every right they should. Im sure every team feels that way about their own team.

Still too early to be bantering on other teams' weaknesses. I believe that although somewhat old, PoCo's backline will be just as strong as ever. Personally, I haven't beat them in two years. I hate them, but still respect their abilities and quality of play. This year will be different though.

Jul 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The whole GN squad is back...We are returning from a Seattle indoor tournament .....that we WON....just beaming with confidence....We can't wait to shatter Poco....All my cousins will be there to watch....

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There's no GNU like ***Y GNU

Originally posted by gnu
going to be real fit if this keeps happening:wa: but i was just getting used to my pear shape figure:knvb:

I have been used to your pear shaped figure for as long as I have known you.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
O haircut head

GN sport - mouthing off???? How can this be?

Where to start.

Lets see, first what kind of a retarded team plays in a tournament first week-end of the season?? How stupid is that. Start by showing up on time with a full squad.

Practice these - for your cousins

1) the reffing was terrible
2) we had some players missing
3) all their goals were lucky
4) that guy was off side every time he got the ball
5) the field was awfull
6) bad coaching decisions
7) we are used to playing indoors
8) still have rugburn on my knees and face from friday night
9) the ball was too hard

Good thing all your cousins will be there in case you are short players again.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bored,
We're going to miss you here on TTP :D .

Who's going to take up the slack on the slags when you're gone :confused:

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rejecto

Originally posted by Ronaldo Haircut Head
The whole GN squad is back...We are returning from a Seattle indoor tournament .....that we WON....just beaming with confidence....We can't wait to shatter Poco....All my cousins will be there to watch....

Listen, rejecto - you are talking about knocking off the league champions after losing 10-0 the week before. As for shattering, the only shattering that will be done is by a fierce Poco squad that is seeking vengeance after last weekend's disappointing result.

But don't worry we won't take you and your cousins, uncles, sisters and grandfathers lightly - we will be firing on all cylinders.

JTL

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bored must be very bored

Balsa,

So the chickwiththedick #9 has left the squad:( really too bad, but I'm sure we could all agree that we would never get tired of whacking that cheap whining fcuk.

GNU

one would have thought that with all the goals scored against you, picking up the ball at the back of the net you would have lost that pear shape long ago:eek: ;)

House,

Of the five regulars on the backline that you love so much, there is currently only 1 playing. And he's only at half a game due to injury. Its a whole new backline. Worked out the kinks in the first half last week and ready to go.

Ronaldo,

Good on ya! Good job in defending your highly talented fast squad:rolleyes: , not many people would come back and post like you did after a 10 nil loss. Good thing your playing against a team tied for last:rolleyes: :eek:

skytrainnotlookingforwardtowatchinganotherweek:mad:

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cousins?

Hey ronaldo fcucker, I'ts good to see that you relize that they are not your girl /boy friends and they are your cousins. Although rumor has it you'd do em all.Are you sure that last weeks tournament wasn't further down south where this kind of stuff goes on on all day?:eek:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was down South allright, but a lot closer to home than he cares to admit. I'm guessing his cousins like riding the RHH chocolate highway.

Back on topic.:rolleyes:

Who's manning the backline for Poco now?

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
geu

Will GEU be playing the 6-3-1 formation in the second half of this week-ends game again?? anyone?

Has Hampton requested some industrial strength ear plugs yet so he can play without listening to the constant whinning from his bald headed playing partner in the middle?

" I know I won the ball but ref.... aw ref..... come on..... awwww ..... wha..."

general

Sep 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Bored

hey Bored, just read your comment about playing a tournament on the first weekend of the league, well im sure that GN did not mind winning the first place prize of $2100 US. :wa: :wa: :wa:

just think of how many cans of spam you can buy that amount Bored :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Anyways enough of the talkin, lets just see who wins this weekend.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FYI guys, if you haven't noticed yet the full season schedule is up on the FVSL site. Have a look.

Bored,
You guys don't have a tight lipped ship either. The only difference is you guys say it to each other instead of to the ref.
Not that it makes it OK but the ref was tragic last week.

Ronaldo,
I am glad you have so much confidence in your team this season. I don't foresee you having any problems with POCO this season.
Skytrain is still on the sidelines so their defense is weak.

Good Luck to all.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
whining

Yoda

There is no doubt that there are a bunch of whiners on Poco, somedays it is pretty embarassing. I coached a womens team last year and boy can they whine too, also embarassing. The bald headed fellow puts both to shame, he never stopped. He even complained after winning the ball a few times, sometimes no one was near him and he wanted a foul. Even when he got the calls he complained, if he was on my team I'd a told him to shut up because he was not only embarassing me but also annoying me.

General

Don't quite understand the Spam bit. Lets just see who wins? Field a team, thats a start. Is the spam for all your relatives that will be at the game? Should we bring in some bleachers and a beer man? Do all your players have the directions to the field, wouldn't want you to have any excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0