Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Banter and results. Oct. 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanuckFan

Oct 8, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness,

you dont want GN to get relegated, do you?...if they relegated , who is everyone gonna make fun of in premier?

#7player

Sep 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
congrats to pau and the lions this week...both getting their respected wins this week...makes for a tuff decision dosent it??....or maybe not.....out

Rivermouth

Oct 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wack - Aldergrove game was excellent.

Aldergrove definitely deserve to be in the Premier League. Very commited players with skill, size and stamina. Predict that they will finish in the top 4 spots in this league, with a shot at the Pak.

Good bunch of guys making the league better.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree Rivermouth. Commited, fit team.
They should be top 4.
PAU
CHILLI
ALDERGROVE
LIONS

what happened to Langley?
pretty much 0-5.
not even Sandro can help them.
??????????????????

LION

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness said:
BTW, another FVSL premier match with facilities only to be locked and wasted!!!:rolleyes: Fcuking BRUTAL!!!

sorry about that, they are brand new facilities just put in this year, we will have a key for next game, just be thankful it wasn't a mid january game :), so far we have provided the facility to each team at our home games, unfortunately we didn't have the key this time. our bad.

good luck in the rest of your games, unfortunately i couldn't make the game, but i'm looking forward to the rematch :)

brandon

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
no worries Brandon.
Guinness likes to shower with the boys a little more then most.
Great team you have there.
I am sure with you in the mix it will be a tougher game next time.
i hope all is well.

LION

Mumms

Oct 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
5-0 CHWK over POCO. CHWK played and finished well. The lads from POCO seemed to press a great deal in the first half yet came up empty handed. POCO coach made some major changes at half that even had our boys shaking our heads. Two quick goals in the second half put the game out of reach and we just hung on for the win.

rlads

Oct 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey inch-worm, your testes called they want their sac back. oh yeah, and i sh!t on the back seat of your land rover.

Rivermouth

Oct 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moi aussi. For all of you illiterates out there (inch worm), it means "me too"...in reference to shyting on your back seat.

ArroyoBunk

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
chilli 5 - 0 poco
the result was never in doubt.
bigbag needs to have more respect for the boys that have been with poco for a while instead of trying to force them to quit (j did, who's next?). laughable side-line decisions.

ps. inchy, i hate to tell you this, but it was a toe-punt so i don't think we can count it.

pps. my ass also made a contribution to your back seat tonight, enjoy!

Mumms

Oct 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back seat??????? It smells as sweet as the cute little thing I purchased it from and there is nothing any of you donkey fcuks can do to take that away.

Toe, ass, dink does it really matter? When the fcuk is rookie going to buy his round for the hatty. He should have to buy two rounds for making us wait. Fcuking rookies.

Oh, god! Mumms 3 - Slane 2 for the season. Thats hot!

POCO is a decent side... sidelines aren't helping them though. That's too bad. I thought the midfield they started with was decent and when we saw the changes at half... well, it was a pleasant surprise. POCO are much better than they showed last night. They just need the right players in the right positions. Good luck the rest of the way lads.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not sure about anyone else, but I really miss BSLU...
There was a time (I guess Langley were winning back then) when he'd go striaght home from the match and post how he scored a great goal and his team won!!! He must have skippped the team talk and had his mom drive in the fast lane, because his posts were close to 15 minutes after the game was over...

WHERE IS HE NOW???:eek:

This Bud's 4 You

Mar 10, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU - 3
GN - 0

PAU deserved the win today and played a great game but one thing has to be mentioned, the ref was a complete joke, mike hill i think his name is, he blew his whistle every 2 mins and killed any intensity in the game whatsoever, and the league needs to make sure that there are 2 linesman at every game capable of handling a premier game, we had one linesman who was 12 yrs old, she was brutal...and the other linesman, well there wasn't another linesman so the ref had to give the flag to one of the peace arch supporters so he could do the line, he did a good job for someone who is not a linesman but anyhow the league needs to do somethin to straighten its image

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pau 3 Gn 0

The score line was very nice to GN in all honesty... Star #1 made a few great stops in close... PAU took their foot off the gas with 30 minutes left... Could of had 6 or more easily...
Posted by: This Dud's 4 you
the league needs to make sure that there are 2 linesman at every game capable of handling a premier game, we had one linesman who was 12 yrs old, she was brutal... but anyhow the league needs to do somethin to straighten its image
You've got to be fist fcuking me??? Your rag tag mob had 6 guys there 10 minutes before kick off and the rest rolled in at game time... The match was delayed almost 10 minutes because you usless twats can't be bothered to get out of bed on time??? If the league wanted to clean its squeeky clean image up, it would throw you lot the fcuk out!!!:mad:
I'm pretty sure they didn't screw up the officials scheduling because "GN Sport" were playing... You should be so lucky to get one official for Div.1 next year!!!

Seriously.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Pau 3 Gn 0

Guinness said:
The score line was very nice to GN in all honesty... Star #1 made a few great stops in close... PAU took their foot off the gas with 30 minutes left... Could of had 6 or more easily...

You've got to be fist fcuking me??? Your rag tag mob had 6 guys there 10 minutes before kick off and the rest rolled in at game time... The match was delayed almost 10 minutes because you usless twats can't be bothered to get out of bed on time??? If the league wanted to clean its squeeky clean image up, it would throw you lot the fcuk out!!!:mad:
I'm pretty sure they didn't screw up the officials scheduling because "GN Sport" were playing... You should be so lucky to get one official for Div.1 next year!!!

Seriously.

Guinness your right man, you guys deserved the win, you wanted it right from the start.... but with regards to what TB4Y said, they really need to get adults as assistant referees instead of 14-16 year olds... dont know why they would have sent this guy out today... and i dont know why the second linesman didnt show up, if he was there then your first goal wouldnt have counted :mad: . I was just as pissed off at our guys that dont ****ing bother to show up until game time, your ****ing playing premier and you would think that every game is going to be hard and you need a proper warm up in and get prepared.. but thats how its been the last while and its always new ****ing excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0