Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL Premier] Banter and results. Oct. 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
i went down with an ankle injury 20 minutes in so luke took both pk's and then kevin had the 3rd

sunday night 6pm is our home field time guinness, reece is with a 'more important' team for a couple more weeks ;)

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN 1 - Poco 1

Great game out at Mackie tonight, the game was fast paced and lots of great tackles. back and forth action with us hitting the crossbar 5 mins into the game on a freekick by Jas Mattoo, and then Poco had a shot that went off the post and out. 5 mins into the second half Poco scores on a giveaway from our sweeper to make it 1-0 for them. with about 12 mins left in the game Jas Mattoo unleashed a wicked shot from 25 yards out that went into the top right corner to even the game up.. we had some chances at the end to get the winner but were unable to get one past their keeper.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
star #1 said:
GN 1 - Poco 1
freekick by Jas Mattoo, Jas Mattoo unleashed a wicked shot

Either you are Jas Mattoo or you are quite fond of him. I have not seen someone's full named posted twice in one game summary since Dude scored in Premier.

Either way you speak quite highly of this said "Jas Mattoo".

;)

I do believe however you missed some descriptive text in there.

For example: with about 12 mins left in the game Jas Mattoo unleashed a wicked shot from 25 yards out that went into the top right corner to even the game up.

Could have read... "with barely 12 mins left, the famous Superstar referred to as Jas Mattoo unleashed a powerfull and wicked shot. He did so while being marked by 7 men and while falling. Amazingly he applied just the right spin on the ball using his size 9 Total 90's that it curled into the absolute top right corner to even the game up....Nobody even noticed that the throw-in that led to the super-strike was unleashed while wearing mittens, another amazing feat in itself"

Anyhow Fcuk off. (Thats directed at myself, so that you don't have to say it.).

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
suburbanator said:
Either you are Jas Mattoo or you are quite fond of him. I have not seen someone's full named posted twice in one game summary since Dude scored in Premier.

Either way you speak quite highly of this said "Jas Mattoo".

;)

I do believe however you missed some descriptive text in there.

For example: with about 12 mins left in the game Jas Mattoo unleashed a wicked shot from 25 yards out that went into the top right corner to even the game up.

Could have read... "with barely 12 mins left, the famous Superstar referred to as Jas Mattoo unleashed a powerfull and wicked shot. He did so while being marked by 7 men and while falling. Amazingly he applied just the right spin on the ball using his size 9 Total 90's that it curled into the absolute top right corner to even the game up....Nobody even noticed that the throw-in that led to the super-strike was unleashed while wearing mittens, another amazing feat in itself"

Anyhow Fcuk off. (Thats directed at myself, so that you don't have to say it.).

Didnt know that you cant mention the guys name twice in one post.... ill keep that in mind next time

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
star #1 said:
Didnt know that you cant mention the guys name twice in one post.... ill keep that in mind next time

You can do whatever you like! Thanks for keeping Anything that I post in mind ....I think your flattering me more than even Jas Mattoo.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN is a much tougher squad at home than they are away...

whats with Poco...a lot of people had high hopes, must be the nezbomb fcuking everything up.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
They have bad coaching.
At least that is what some of there players are saying.
A few unhappy guys there.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Outkast
must be the nezbomb fcuking everything up
How does such a useless player get such a cool knickname???:eek:

Chilliwack just put Aldergrove back where they belong... A hard working bunch, but not the best team in the league or even close... They'll finish mid-pack...

Langley 0 Lions 2
WTF is up with Langley??? They haven't lost 4 matches the last 2 seasons and they've now started 0-4 with their game in hand @ Chilliwack... It doesn't look good in Gods country!!!

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LION said:
They have bad coaching.
At least that is what some of there players are saying.
A few unhappy guys there.

I hear the same things. Apparently there are some decent new players there but clearly the coach is having a tough time getting the best out of them. I'm sure that Big Bag will attack me for it but thats what I hear too.

Jake the snake

Mar 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watched the langley game and they were unlucky not to be up two or three in the first half. Lions didn't show much attack in the first half and got a goal off one of the first chances. second goal was pretty ugly too, keeper under pressure had a miss touch...he kept them in the game nuemrous times.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU 3 DMU 2

hard fought game. DMU unlucky not to get one late as they applied some pressure. GEU missed a PK and a few other sitters, but all in all i think i fair result.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU 3
POMO 0

Guinness with 2 beauties. and Newcomer Bruno Maras beating 3 men and putting it off the post and in.

LION

Reece

Sep 3, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
LION said:
PAU 3
POMO 0

Guinness with 2 beauties. and Newcomer Bruno Maras beating 3 men and putting it off the post and in.

LION

Crap.

I really need to start going to watch these games so I don't have to hear the news (Bad news in this case) on the dam internet.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
standings after week 5

1. Aldergrove 4-0-1 12points
2. PAU 3-0-2 9points
2. GEU 3-0-2 9points
4. Chilliwack 2-2-0 8points
4. DMU 2-2-1 8 points
4. ND Lions 2-2-1 8points
7. PoMo 1-2-2 5points
8. Poco 1-1-3 4points
8. GN 1-1-3 4points
10. Langley 0-0-4 0points

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PMF 0 PAU 3

Those young bastards don't stop running... Their composure on the ball isn't the best, but their work rate is top notch... Fast and fit is a lethal combo, now the question remains will they stay up for a few years and mature???

BTW, another FVSL premier match with facilities only to be locked and wasted!!!:rolleyes: Fcuking BRUTAL!!! I know these kids probably won't shower in front of each other yet, but seriously the league needs to hold these teams accountable for not providing a place for the visiting team to change!!!

Apparently the FVSL is trying to improve the image of the league and make it more professional... Implimenting a few standards every team must provide to play at the premier level... Hopefully GN gets religated and GEU can get some huts put up???:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0