Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [FVSL] Premier 2023/2024 Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicrocockFC

Sep 1, 2023
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haven’t been on for awhile but microcock is by far the biggest twat that’s been on here for awhile…..they/them for sure.

We all know what happens to big mouths and small cocks….they get what they deserve …..from their Daddies
Funny how u all postn’ on here but no 1 saying when we play. I’ll put a 24 pack on the next game any1 has big enough balls to bet me on against us.

We ain’t no academy team so f%^k off w dat shite.

EAST VAN 4 LIFE.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny how u all postn’ on here but no 1 saying when we play. I’ll put a 24 pack on the next game any1 has big enough balls to bet me on against us.

EAST VAN 4 LIFE.
Isn't your teams name literally micro footy "academy"?

Still don't believe you're actually from that team but hey I'll bet on hilde and the abby boys when you next play them.

Spankmemanky

Apr 18, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money

EAST VAN 4 LIFE.
Sooooo east van 4 life but you play FVSL….because you like road trippin?

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley 7-1 VanCity

Heard is was 6-0 by half so Langley rotated out the squad... long season incoming for these academy teams apparently.
Probably an idlndication that Van City will struggle. However Azad has assembled a nice squad out there in Langley, I could see them challenging come the end of the year.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
we had a game this week agains micro penisses but they didn’t field a team. Whitecaps next week. Soccer 99 is not letting me in because account is banned so looks like this one will do.

MicrocockFC

Sep 1, 2023
Tokens
Dirty Money
we had a game this week agains micro penisses but they didn’t field a team. Whitecaps next week. Soccer 99 is not letting me in because account is banned so looks like this one will do.
Budz jst get in your moms leased bmw and get to training becuz we’re going to smack you upside down in league play. Make sure you bring dads credit card too so you can get gas on your way home.

Love to see your punk ass*S in east van. You’d get run the f$&k out of town so quickly you’d be calling 14 cousins to come fight your fight.

Spankmemanky

Apr 18, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Budz jst get in your moms leased bmw and get to training becuz we’re going to smack you upside down in league play. Make sure you bring dads credit card too so you can get gas on your way home.

Love to see your punk ass*S in east van. You’d get run the f$&k out of town so quickly you’d be calling 14 cousins to come fight your fight.
If your footy is as good as your shite talking …..you’re a never was.

Aaaaand since you brought up familial relations…..Makes me wonder which of your cousins butts you’re tongue deep in to have that much shite spewing out of your pie hole???

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is Mr Base back @Regs ? This micro guy sounds like him.
All these new user amateurs in recent times sound like Mr. Base.

Election 2020 Lol GIF by Joe Biden

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money

conor-mcgregor-who-the-fcuk-is-that-guy.gif

MicrocockFC

Sep 1, 2023
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ur worst nightmare. Comin 4 u. Micro Footy going to pump the f$&k out of the slums from slurrey in week 1. Can’t wait to bump em into the bottom of the table like we bumped em from provincials last fall. Chicka chicka ya ya.

F$&k SC Cup. League made us play in it because other teams were scared n backed out. League play we gotz u all down.

MicrocockFC

Sep 1, 2023
Tokens
Dirty Money
Isn't your teams name literally micro footy "academy"?

Still don't believe you're actually from that team but hey I'll bet on hilde and the abby boys when you next play them.
What’s wrong with our name? N what team r u from? U r talking sh^t about me not being a part of my team. Which is hilarious……

I love my team. We’re a tight group. Proud of playing for my team!!!!

You should be proud of yours and say hi next time we play!!!

MicrocockFC

Sep 1, 2023
Tokens
Dirty Money
Either way….you’re a mouthy twat regardless ….who talks shite about aspiring to finish in the top 4 in a downward spiralling league??

Micro results for micro ambition bro…. Lmao
How’s the league going downward???? VMSL has 2-3 good teams becuz peps in the illicit drug trade in BC fund their teams??? Atleast r league we don’t have to buy players to come 2 us n we still compete in prov. Cup every year playing tight games wit those same crooked teams!!!!

We on the up. So I Langley. Abbotsford. SFC Khalsa. Shut your dmn mouth boiiiiiii!!!!!!

Spankmemanky

Apr 18, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
How’s the league going downward???? VMSL has 2-3 good teams becuz peps in the illicit drug trade in BC fund their teams??? Atleast r league we don’t have to buy players to come 2 us n we still compete in prov. Cup every year playing tight games wit those same crooked teams!!!!

We on the up. So I Langley. Abbotsford. SFC Khalsa. Shut your dmn mouth boiiiiiii!!!!!!
I’ll stop talking when you learn to spell …or speak with any sense of rationality or intellect…

You know nada wee man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0