Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's there to talk about? Unless someone starts a book-club thread here, pretty much all of the topics we like talking about are on pause.

Well, I see Yoda has been hard at work. Sigh. Maybe time to grad a tub of lube and open one of his threads.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVSL website... wtf? Never mind the 1999 beveled buttons but finding updates frequently is a useless chore

Start your stop watch and tell me how long it takes to find cup results? Once you do find them, tell the last date they were updated.

Facebook and Twitter?

Bueller?

Wait. Is that an unpublished Twitter account I see some updates on?

Discuss.

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
The pot of stew thickens. PUMAS FC VANCOUVER <Facebook> posted a photo of a girls youth team from CCB <CCB Hawks> that won their district on February 22nd!!!! This Pumas team/club is the same club/team Ernesto is signed with under a different name!!!! While also signed with azad!!!! Seems to me there’s a connection between the clubs and they would’ve been fully aware of what’s going on!!! The fcukerry!!! Any who back to work have fun self isolating if yous are!!!!

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
The pot of stew thickens. PUMAS FC VANCOUVER <Facebook> posted a photo of a girls youth team from CCB <CCB Hawks> that won their district on February 22nd!!!! This Pumas team/club is the same club/team Ernesto is signed with under a different name!!!! While also signed with azad!!!! Seems to me there’s a connection between the clubs and they would’ve been fully aware of what’s going on!!! The fcukerry!!! Any who back to work have fun self isolating if yous are!!!!
So we survive relegation and instead of saying congrats you start making excuses and allegations. Hater, did your parents not teach you how to show respect. Admit that we achieved our goal. Nest year we'll be top 4 then I'll say we paid all of our players. Lame excuses.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
So we survive relegation and instead of saying congrats you start making excuses and allegations. Hater, did your parents not teach you how to show respect. Admit that we achieved our goal. Nest year we'll be top 4 then I'll say we paid all of our players. Lame excuses.
How have you achieved your goal of surviving relegation?

Are you assuming that the season will be nullified due to COVID-19 and that you will then get to return next season? Otherwise, if the season resumes, Vancouver United could still surpass you in the table.

The league has made no official decision regarding expanding to 10 teams. Even if it decides to go that route, there is no guarantee that finishing last would not result in either relegation or some type of playoff.

More of a rhetorical point but, if you wind up last but stay in the league due to it expanding, does that still count as "achieving" a goal?

There seems to be varying opinions among the different personalities that use your communal log in, so feel free to provide a sampling of responses ranging from realistic and humble to braggadocios and troll-baiting...

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money

I <nor anyone> has anything to congratulate you on. You’ll finish last or second last!!!! Either way you don’t deserve to be in this division!!! No one has anything positive to say about your team!!! Just that gagan has a nice left foot!! Otherwise you’re a joke!!! Gagan and Ernesto received money to play for you...... I know people that they told straight to them!! Saw the messages he had screen shotted!! they’re only playing because your coach held them liable for the money paid to them!!! Only way he’d release them was if they paid him back!!

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
How have you achieved your goal of surviving relegation?

Are you assuming that the season will be nullified due to COVID-19 and that you will then get to return next season? Otherwise, if the season resumes, Vancouver United could still surpass you in the table.

The league has made no official decision regarding expanding to 10 teams. Even if it decides to go that route, there is no guarantee that finishing last would not result in either relegation or some type of playoff.

More of a rhetorical point but, if you wind up last but stay in the league due to it expanding, does that still count as "achieving" a goal?

There seems to be varying opinions among the different personalities that use your communal log in, so feel free to provide a sampling of responses ranging from realistic and humble to braggadocios and troll-baiting...
It's not rocket science. Our goal was to stay in men's premier. It doesn't matter what place we come. We have done that and will be in premier next season. Don’t believe me give it a few months and I’ll say I told u so.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
I <nor anyone> has anything to congratulate you on. You’ll finish last or second last!!!! Either way you don’t deserve to be in this division!!! No one has anything positive to say about your team!!! Just that gagan has a nice left foot!! Otherwise you’re a joke!!! Gagan and Ernesto received money to play for you...... I know people that they told straight to them!! Saw the messages he had screen shotted!! they’re only playing because your coach held them liable for the money paid to them!!! Only way he’d release them was if they paid him back!!
Bend the knee and kiss our toes snowflake. It’s just the beginning. Doesn’t matter if u don’t like us ur just gunna have to show respect
Haters will keep barking. What will they say next year when we’re mid table. OUT OF 10 teams. Hint hint hint. (Ernesto played like 5 games for us) so I don’t even know why ur crying. Keep it going though clownnyyy ass boiiii

BCSoccerWankerOuter

Aug 1, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bend the knee and kiss our toes snowflake. It’s just the beginning. Doesn’t matter if u don’t like us ur just gunna have to show respect
Haters will keep barking. What will they say next year when we’re mid table. OUT OF 10 teams. Hint hint hint. (Ernesto played like 5 games for us) so I don’t even know why ur crying. Keep it going though clownnyyy ass boiiii

100.00$ a game you coach paid 500.00$ to have him play and you lost those games!!! What’s your salary cap for next year???? How many games did gagan play??? Times that by 100.00$ a game. {YOUS} a joke!! I hope all your players know or find out they paid them!! Shows how much your coach thot of you’s!!!!!!!!!

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
100.00$ a game you coach paid 500.00$ to have him play and you lost those games!!! What’s your salary cap for next year???? How many games did gagan play??? Times that by 100.00$ a game. {YOUS} a joke!! I hope all your players know or find out they paid them!! Shows how much your coach thot of you’s!!!!!!!!!
Awwwweeeee r u gunna cry. Bend the knee and kiss our toes. Next year we'll have some more older boys coming. According to u everyone gets paid. When a team is good they get paid that's the excuse u like to use. Tell you what the chances of us ngetting relegated are the same as coastal making a run at provincials extremely slim. Do u hear me saying ausc pays players or Port Moody pays players. We're not even a good team yet and ur crying. What u gunna say when the cups are coming in snowflake.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coastal is VERY good. Aldergrove and Langley both made runs recently, neither were flukes (albeit Aldy had a favourable draw, but they still had to perform and win), and by all accounts Coastal is better than either. Maybe I’m wrong, but IF there is Provincials this year, they’ll have as good a shot as any. Maybe two or three squads in VMSL are clearly better than everyone else.

This coming from my ASS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0