Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soccer2000

Oct 5, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
AHAHAHAH I've seen your team, you wouldn't be hurting anyone. I've seen 6 year old girls who look more intimidating than you losers LOLLL

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Ronaldo. 07

I **think** it was your email that sent a request yesterday to have the account deleted... not 100% sure.

Can you confirm if it was you and if so, do you want it still deleted?

You can send an answer through a private message if you like. Or just let @KingFisher or @dopeashell know to pass along when you guys hook up.

Cheers,

Regs.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Ronaldo. 07

I **think** it was your email that sent a request yesterday to have the account deleted... not 100% sure.

Can you confirm if it was you and if so, do you want it still deleted?

You can send an answer through a private message if you like. Or just let @KingFisher or @dopeashell know to pass along when you guys hook up.

Cheers,

Regs.
That was not me and do not delete my account. Theses guys wanna talk shite not gunna listen to them obviously I will respond.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was not me and do not delete my account. Theses guys wanna talk shite not gunna listen to them obviously I will respond.
OK, won't delete then, thanks.

You should scan your device for malware though, cause if what you say is true, you've been hacked or you have been sharing your account and email with someone else...

Cheers,

Regs.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money

You should scan your device for malware though, cause if what you say is true, you've been hacked or you have been sharing your account and email with someone else...

Cheers,

Regs.
Of course this account is shared u think it’s the same person person responding every time. That’s the whole fun with this dumb website. (Most of the people using don’t play on ccb) even though ccb is the best.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money

Cheers,

Regs.
Pissing people off and they don’t know who it is. That’s the best thing and if they are tough stuff they would drop their actual names and not remain anonymous but they do. So technically they are doing the same. Lol u think anyone would make all these negative comments regarding ccb on twitter or Facebook or instagram. No chance because there’s a name that gets attached with a face. Unit u guys don’t do that here there will always be fake people saying fake things. That’s just the world we live in.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pissing people off and they don’t know who it is. That’s the best thing and if they are tough stuff they would drop their actual names and not remain anonymous but they do. So technically they are doing the same. Lol u think anyone would make all these negative comments regarding ccb on twitter or Facebook or instagram. No chance because there’s a name that gets attached with a face. Unit u guys don’t do that here there will always be fake people saying fake things. That’s just the world we live in.
Social engineering at it's finest, thanks, got what I wanted.

Merry Christmas big guy.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow I
Maybe just ban all IPs coming from Slurrey. Nothing good ever comes out of there anyways, especially soccer players.
Uve gone way too far. Ccb won nationals buddy. The coastal team that everyone thinks is top stuff is also from surrey. Not to mention Pegasus and hurricanes. Don’t make stupid comments if u don’t know anything about football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0