Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier FVSL Premier 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where is the list?

Normally I'd poo poo the decision not to take part, but I also sort of have to support the notion that is the club isn't happy with the way the league has been run on certain levels, this is how they can show some dissatisfaction while focusing on what looks like a great season, keeping people healthy, etc. Maybe seek out a high level friendly instead.

Another question: looking at the MVP votes, love there are kids of players my gen on that list!

Hildy of course, and Meers. Am I assuming correctly ETHAN CLAIBORNE-COLLINS is Johnny Collins' kid?

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Goalkeepers
Trasolini-PM
Nelles-LU

defenders
Colton O’Neill-AU
Attadia-PM
Comeau-PM
Bryne-AU
Epp-PM
Gaffney-LU

mids
Donald-SU
Weir-AU
Uppal-SU
Gosal-AU
Connor O’Neill-AU
Long-PM
Hildebrandt-LU

forwards
Almond-PM
Miles-SU
Brannion-AU
Meers-PM
Thomas-LU

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JC's kids are younger Dude.
And, they're girls.

That said, Ryan Donald is Brian Donald's kid.

Is Uppal any relation to Kevin?
I forget how many kids Whistleblower has sired. :gurps:

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
You know nobody care about this Allstar thing when 4 of the teams don’t have any players. They should get rid of it. Teams are more focused on the league and competitive football.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
You know nobody care about this Allstar thing when 4 of the teams don’t have any players. They should get rid of it. Teams are more focused on the league and competitive football.

Shouldn’t be scrapped imo. Coastal have their reasons and I won’t judge @LION & @Masry on their decision to not participate as I have tons of respect for both guys. The other 3 teams aren’t represented because I guess the league feels the players in those squads aren’t as good as the players put forward, can’t agree or disagree. However looking at that line up, it is strong, and I’m sure there’s a good number of coastal players who would improve the team but for whatever reason they aren’t there.

From my own experience of playing in this game I always loved it, and deep down I’m jealous I couldn’t play in one more, but injuries, and life has got in the way of that ever happening again. It’s also a good way to get to know guys from around the league that you play against week in week out.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hilarious. How exactly would you know? You have not been in the league longer than a sneeze, and clearly nobody on your squad warranted an invite. I assume this, anyways.

The league has really struggled in the past 5-8 years or so retaining top teams, talent, etc., but this program is one of the very successful initiatives they've managed to keep going. If players or teams choose not to participate, that's their prerogative, but I'd also say that, judging by the list, that a lot of the players indeed do care and are proud to go represent. It's a very strong squad, even without Coastal representation.

Last edited:

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Rangerforever we've not got the blood test back yet, something is way off, my money is Uppal Jr is in fact the milkmans.
[/QUOTE]

Been a while eh lads ;) Rangerforever yes that is mine youngest but I am questioned that as the little brat supports Chelsea and players for firefighters, I think I might of dropped him on his head a few times when he was a baby.:oops:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Or, maybe you have him a feet transplant at birth? There is some milkman’s kid out there with squared off feet.

-potkettleblacklol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0