Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] Results, Banter & Predictions September/October 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Masters] Results, Banter & Predictions September 07'

Odd you go from being a spectator to an active GOOEY member !!
Smells awfully fishy all these posts about the thunder.
I say it is all the same guy posting as different people to try and attract some interest to the GUE thunder. Sad really !!
But hey Moneyman..mastermind ...daplaya .. or whoever you are now, no one cares about the thunder and no one ever will .. get over it !

Ok Phatanslow like I said there is only one $$$MAN personality I am posting just as me and only me. I think TLF has figured out how to get that shite smell off his feet wipe it on Phatanslow because the slow part comes from your brain you asswipe. Get your facts straight you stupid fcuk!

$$$MAN THE ORIGINAL

mastermind

Nov 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey RF. We had a guy watch the game between you guys and Mission. He said it was pretty even. He also said the field looked as slippery as f**k!
The guy in the mid field for Mission that made the difference was Hammer according to our sources. He came out of GEUSC premier 2 years ago. Very solid player. Who was the old fart at center back for you guys with the white hair??

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Psycology 101 you BRAINFART! If you didn't care, you wouldn't reply. That is what happens to you when you drop out of school in grade 8. Your handle should read Phatandstupid.:eek:

And you talk about spelling !!!
psycology 101 must be a reall good course... Idiot !!!!

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

.....with all this sexual tension between dollarMAN, masterMIND and PHAT&slow the rescheduled ALLsnack and GOLDENdeers UNITED might be worth watchin':D

out to watch me old radishes play Sikh-U
PAU 4
SIKH-U 0
Sikh had very few subs and gave a spirited effort but PAU had a closet full of lads painfully yearning to get into the game and make an impression on the gaffer. :D:p

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

RF you big slut....you said I was your favorite...:( .....1st you fall in love with Tony...now this.......Im crushed.....;)

DeathOrGlory

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

He also said the field looked as slippery as f**k!

Yes.
Almost as slippery as your hands on your knob exploding when you found out we lost...
Weird for a 'September' game but now that I think of it a lot of guys were losing their footing out there.
The field seemed fine and there was a light rain but it was slicker than a handful of snot out there.
You'd of been OK though - You wouldn't have lost your footing out there.
You know where your's is all the time - In your yap.

Wankstain.

:D

Yes, Jason Hampton (We call him Cowboy from his Surrey FC days) is Hammer from GEU Premier.
Great player and a good addition to our league.
Is he 35 or one the 3 underages we allow now?
I think he's 35 now.

And the old fart is the legendary Silver Fox here on TTP.
We have Killer back this year after his ACL injury and he looks as good as new for us.

5BTs - You little slut. :D

Adios amigos,
RF

mastermind

Nov 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yes RF the Hammer is Hampton. Thought he might play for us this year, but he is living in Mission. Great guy on and off the field. He is only 34 until December this year. Still a younglin yet:D .
Hopefully we can get some better field space or we are going to miss a lot of home games this year. Trying for Friday nights on the turf or albion. \
Peace Arch boys, here's a heads up, we are trying to get our game moved to Friday night this week. The other shite hole field we have been using is done.

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

LOL.. Ill take it!!

On that note...heres a little question for all you Goal Scoring Extrordinairz...

Who IS the Top Keeper in the FVSL Masters Land...and why? Ranked 1 thru 8? or 5 or whomever you know...What makes them good...what makes them not so good?.....(Easy fellas...no twolefthand comments..:rolleyes:..Ive heard them all)

DOLIE DOES NOT COUNT!!! :cool:

God, my egos gonna take a beating....whats left of it....:eek:!!....

This should be good....:D

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

LOL.. Ill take it!!

On that note...heres a little question for all you Goal Scoring Extrordinairz...

Who IS the Top Keeper in the FVSL Masters Land...and why? Ranked 1 thru 8? or 5 or whomever you know...What makes them good...what makes them not so good?.....(Easy fellas...no twolefthand comments..:rolleyes:..Ive heard them all)

DOLIE DOES NOT COUNT!!! :cool:

God, my egos gonna take a beating....whats left of it....:eek:!!....

This should be good....:D

Tony Mara who used to play for Delta
Why because I could always score a minimum a goal a game against him.
What makes him good I think with a wad of $5 dollar bills in his shoes he stood 5' 9" and that is with a big wad of bills >He was great on crosses .
What makes him not so good nothing he is exceptional (that previous sentence was payed for by Tony Mara)

$$$MAN THE VISONARE

mastermind

Nov 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey $$$$ ignore the bluenose guy. I think he is trying to beat REGS for top poster. He has a little comment for everything. I won't be answering his comments anymore. Everybody should blacklist JBlue, until he has something worth reading.:(

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

A little comment for everything is right, this is take the piss is it not? Did I hurt your feelings? I'm sorry... :D
You and your cronies come on here popping off and (read: trying) to flame people on their posts and just end up embarrassing yourselves... It has to be psycological, perhaps a small brainfart...or maybe you are just a visionare.
again, go AllBlacks. :D

helpfull hint, if you want a website where you and your 3 alterego's can hold hands etc and nobody will slag you off when they think you are acting the fool, check out Topofthebox.com - Home although I think youth and girls soccer players/coaches et al can give you quite the bollocking as well... ;)

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

mastermind/daplaya/moneyman ....Look who's talking.. You have nothing and have never had anything worthwhile to say ... you are a clown !!!

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

A little comment for everything is right, this is take the piss is it not? Did I hurt your feelings? I'm sorry... :D
You and your cronies come on here popping off and (read: trying) to flame people on their posts and just end up embarrassing yourselves... It has to be psycological, perhaps a small brainfart...or maybe you are just a visionare.
again, go AllBlacks. :D

helpfull hint, if you want a website where you and your 3 alterego's can hold hands etc and nobody will slag you off when they think you are acting the fool, check out Topofthebox.com - Home although I think youth and girls soccer players/coaches et al can give you quite the bollocking as well... ;)

Ok Little Boy Blue this what I am confused about.
1) Is Phatanslow your Daddy or Stepdad because you always seem to be sticking up for your little buddy!
2) My math says you are around 26 this is the Masters Division is it not, so what the fcuk are you doing reading this site.
3) You and your bum buddy continously talk about me having 3 TTP names, Sorry to disappoint you Little Boy Blue my ego is to big to share with other personalities!
4) You seem to post in the Masters the Div 2, you make up new postings and shite which is fine. Do you need to be heard in every Division or what!
5) You remind me of a little puke who works at this minimal job that pays you $25.00 an hour and you think you are Top Dog because you make more than your deadbeat Daddy Phatanslow and your little buddies at 7 eleven.
6) This is how I would handle you at Brandies Little Boy Blue chirps at the $$$MAN and the $$$MAN bitch slaps him till he shuts. A Happy ending!!!!

$$$MAN JUSTICE

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

mastermind/daplaya/moneyman ....Look who's talking.. You have nothing and have never had anything worthwhile to say ... you are a clown !!!

Phatanslow why don't you and your son Little boy blue go crawl under the blankets and watch your favourite movie together Broke back Mountain. I only answer you for the enjoyment of look wait he'll call me a clown again ow that hurts! Fcukin peasants!

a)$$$MAN This is the right choice
b)OR MASTERMIND
c) OR DEPLAYA

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Once again Money/Master/Player, you fool,
I don't waste my time reading your post because life is too short to waste time on fools.
Just a note though; there's an olde saying that goes something like this,
"If you're in a hole, stop digging!"

Toes, was AliG wearin' his sparkly boots, he's such a snappy dresser.

AllBlacks 3 blunder 0

popbitch

Sep 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Okay,i'll say it.Two left feet is the greatest keeper i've ever seen.When he's in the mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0