Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] Results, Banter & Predictions September/October 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Masters] Results, Banter & Predictions September 07'

This thread is starting to read like the National Enquirer...........

Delta 16 - Abby 0 .................what's the point? Sounds like Abby and White Rock should be playing in the VMSL 3rd division. At least then they have a chance.....of maybe scoring a goal.

Cheers!

ps: no words from Coach??

Like last week, they were very very poor. Nice bunch of lads though, no chippiness, etc. It is looking stupid having them in the league. I guess the only other place to go is to the VMSL Masters, which they were obviously trying to avoid due to the travel.

We let up for a bit and knocked the ball around. It could quite easily have been 25-0.

It is dissapointing playing White Rock and Abby back to back though.

brownguy

Mar 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well done Mission!!

Heard Mills stopped a pk and Barry was missing the net.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Delta Metro Utd Abb Ancient Mariners 15-0

Not sure if that is a misprint..but fak that sucks.

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Like last week, they were very very poor. Nice bunch of lads though, no chippiness, etc. It is looking stupid having them in the league. I guess the only other place to go is to the VMSL Masters, which they were obviously trying to avoid due to the travel.

We let up for a bit and knocked the ball around. It could quite easily have been 25-0.

It is dissapointing playing White Rock and Abby back to back though.

Why don't you take a few men off the park - like we do when we play Inter .....

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Just when you think the FVSL Masters might start to be a bit more competitive,2 teams with obviously no idea what they are in for,decide to enter the division.Couldn't any of the FVSL brass let these clubs know what they are up against before they pay up and take the weekly beatings.That's completely out of order!!!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I heard the White Rock team moved up from Div. 2 because they thought it'd be easier.

Wow.

cunning stunt

Dec 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

PAU 4-0 Sikh Utd at least one of the new teams came into the game with a plan, playing an attacking 1-1-9 formation 1-0 at the half finally broke down the wall at about 60mins put the game away ,but at least these guy's can play,i think they will surprise the odd team.

DaPlaya

Mar 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

GEU vs Langley to be resceduled. Keith called the game, with our shitty field conditions. Shame, we were looking forward to the match.

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey Daplaya......who cares about the farmers in the valley.

mastermind

Nov 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hey Daplaya......who cares about the farmers in the valley.

You must be jealous Hose. You are probably one of those guys that still lives with his parents at 40 or possibly with 6 friends because you can't afford to live on your own. I hear there is lots of opportunity for guys like you at Burger King right now.:cool: Go blow some hose.:p

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Just a spectator, calling it like I see it. Thanks for the interest though 2left.

Odd you go from being a spectator to an active GOOEY member !!
Smells awfully fishy all these posts about the thunder.
I say it is all the same guy posting as different people to try and attract some interest to the GUE thunder. Sad really !!
But hey Moneyman..mastermind ...daplaya .. or whoever you are now, no one cares about the thunder and no one ever will .. get over it !

mastermind

Nov 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Psycology 101 you BRAINFART! If you didn't care, you wouldn't reply. That is what happens to you when you drop out of school in grade 8. Your handle should read Phatandstupid.:eek:

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

If mastermind/da playa/moneyman$$$ had attended Grade 9 perhaps he/they may have spelled psychology correctly.
BrainfartLoyal.

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Mastermind/moneyman/daplaya change the subject as much as you want .. throw the insults to try and distract from what is really going on ... You post as a bunch of different people and have been caught.. you dear boy are the stupid one. :eek: Now do us all a big favour and Fukc off !!!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Quick shout out on Friday's game.
Late but...

Mission played well and held us off the score sheet.
I thought we played OK except a bad give away let them take advantage in the 2nd half and they didn't look back.
We hit the post once and so did they but other than that as much as I thought we had the edge in possession neither team seemed to really threaten the box all that dangerously.

Kenny and Cowboy played very well in the middle of the midfield for them with Robbie in the back sweeping us up.
Millsy did in fact save a peno off us on Wilkie guessing the right way and cupping his hand to I think nick it off the post. (I think)
Needless to say but the guy's reputation as the best long standing keeper in Valley for years showed on Friday night.
He was solid.

Great to see a few of the PoCo Raiders also get into the Mission line-up this year.

Highlander:
Where the hell were you mate? ;)

Fcuking FRIGID by the way that night.
The Cold's here and wee Rosie's nose is skinted.
Winter's diabolical - Intit?

Well done boys,
RF

mastermind

Nov 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Mastermind/moneyman/daplaya change the subject as much as you want .. throw the insults to try and distract from what is really going on ... You post as a bunch of different people and have been caught.. you dear boy are the stupid one. :eek: Now do us all a big favour and Fukc off !!!
This lad isn't very bright is he $$$$ ? He thinks that you are me and visa versa. Hope you lose a little sleep over it Dumbandfat! Seriously I want you to stew in it a while. Really think about it! You can think can't you?? Terrible things happen and you shouldn't feel bad that you kept letting the next guy go by when the brains were being handed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0