Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters] Results, Banter & Predictions September/October 07'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Masters] Results, Banter & Predictions September 07'

What, you will only let us score 5 or 6 on you instead of 11 or 12. Thanks moneyman, we hate to show up for matches that are complete blowouts. Its nice when it is close for the first 20 or 25.

Show me the money, hos.

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hopefully Delta does not run up the score against Abby like they did against whiterock.
Hopefully they have more class then that.

I guess we aren't allowed to score more than PAU? I haven't heard any gripeing about their lopsided scores. They rang up 9 on White Rock and 10 on Abby. I think they even put their goalie out to score a goal White Rock. That's a piss take in my mind. Brownguy....should we stop at 9?

It was not a pleasure to ring up 13 goals but until you play them it's tough to comment. Many of those goals would have been stopped by 12 year olds. No disrespect to the White Rock lads but it is pretty tough not to score on them. You can only string together so many passes around the pitch before you are disrespecting them more by not shooting. White Rock was a classy group and yes they don't deserve to be embarassed but it will happen more than not this season.

Being new to masters I am impressed with the class that every game has had so far. Lots of physical play but so far nothing viscous so far.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

What a load of rubbish, I don't even bother to read the Blunder post anymore; they are just idiotic.

All this chat about running up scores reminds me of the AllBlacks first game in the Masters. We played my old squad PAU, in the second half PAU was up by 6 or 7 so instead of slotting a goal from 3 yards, 5BigToes passed me the ball so I could clear it. Now that's class! Come on boys; there's absolutely no reason to rack it up into double digits. Show some class.

Unless of course its those numbskulls across the river. I heard those pilloks were laughing at the WR boys. Too bad I can't make the game this weekend but I have a feeling that Phatnslow will be putting on a show. :cool:

AllBlacks 3 Blunder 0

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I bet Regs loves this traffic though...

You've always been a dink Maxie. ;)
Well, ever since you went cross town to the rivals. :D
Scorerunnerupper...:p

Hopefully Wilkie will be able to see over the long grass ;)

I missed this.
He certainly can see over tall walls can't he? :D
Rippatopcorna

:cool:

mastermind

Nov 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahaha Oh! Fukc hang on.......................................Hahahahahahahahahahahahah.

BallSapps 3 my ass!

The Raging Thunder 5 BallSapps Bagel:eek:

Keep reading the posts boys. And just to clarify things for all of you in the Masters Division this year. We may lose some but I can Guaran****intee we are going to win some big games this year. I can't wait to see that bitch Shuey on his ass again scrambling and turtling cause he's a pussy. You Ballsapps are just going to be a practice team this year for the Thunder. Kind of like a friendly scrimage so we can prepare ourselves for the hard games.

Can you hear the THUNDER?????

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

I think Balsa and Bully both make some excellent points...from what I understand, PAU echoed Balsas statements...we'll have to see when we play them?...I give Kudos to Abby and W.R. for coming in and slogging it out...so far anyways...perhaps they didn't quite understand the level of play??....BUT, hopefully they can hang in there and make some upgrades for the future...

Balsa...you'll find most of the TTP stuff is all hot air....on the pitch everyone...most everyone...;) is a pleasure to play against (and drink beer with afterwards)....we're all just a bunch of old fcuks trying to stay young! :wa:

DeathOrGlory

popbitch

Sep 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

That was'nt class that was 5big toes and his touch of a baby elephant.

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

RF, Big Wilkie sure did scorch the wall and goalie on his goal. Then he did it again against the Grove last Friday. Almost the same spot.

Balsa...you'll find most of the TTP stuff is all hot air....on the pitch everyone...most everyone... is a pleasure to play against (and drink beer with afterwards)....we're all just a bunch of old fcuks trying to stay young!

Familiar with the TTP names (like twoleftfeet) but only know faces of the Rangerettes. :) RF, Coach etc were all teammates at one point. Get them out of the league and I am sure it would be even classier ;)

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Peace Arch Utd vs Sikh United PAU 7, Sikh 1.
Aldergrove Utd vs White Rock Utd Aldergrove 8, White Rock 0.
GEU Thunder vs Langley All Blacks Langley 3, GEU2. :eek:
Da-Money-mind to babble incoherently afterwards.
Delta Metro Utd vs Abb Ancient Mariners Delta 7, Abby 0.
Mission Blues vs SFC Rangers FF SFC 3, Mission 1.

brownguy

Mar 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Thanks for the faith Monkey. It should be a good game.

Let me know if you langley boys want some chicken after the game and I will bring some extra.

We will be sticking around for some beer and classic Tandoori.

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Does everybody know that Fat Monkey coached the GEU team last year. I think that he is a little bitter after the Mike Keenan like firing!!!!:eek::eek::eek:
Lets see one win last year Monkey!
three wins yhis year $$$$$$!
Do the math!!!!
Brownguy bring some extra chicken anyway, cause we'll eat it.

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Oh! and Monkey forgot to tell Ya, I heard the Ballsacks are looking for a coach/player this year. Forward interests to Workopolus.com.

MONEYMAN HUMAN RESOURCE DIVISION $$$$$$$

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Maple ridge the home of the mighty GEU.In maple ridge the bones of children don't grow properly.A typical teenager will appear to have rickets and something odd about the skull.Often the dome of the local populations head will appear to be missing completely,and the jaw is extended toward the ground.I am no scientist but there must be something missing from their diets,perhaps food.The nightlife is good cabaret and bingo all on the same night.If you have 17 screaming kids,tattoos on your face and neck,a drug addiction come to maple ridge you'll love it.

very funny popa's-bitch!!!:D how did this just pass without comment? you are a clever one....

funny we haven't heard from DaPlaya???:eek:

I've played in the FVSL Master for a few years...who the hell are these guys from GEU???? is there even a team in MapleRidge???? can't recall ever playing a TEAM from MapleRidge???..Misson....yep....but they folded and came back, POCO yes but they folded cause they just kept getting stomped every year and after all that pig-farm-stuff in POCO....well who could blame em for folding....GEU?????MapleRidge?????never heard of 'em:D:p:eek:

Phatanslow

Oct 2, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ya 5bigtoes there is a team in Maple Ridge called " The GOO " they have some good players like daplaya, mastermind and moneyman.... Oh wait a minute they are all the same guy . He just posts under different names so that he has someone who agree's with his retarded logic :eek:
Allblacks 3 The GOO 1
Brownguy fire up the chicken cause no matter how the game goes the masters is all about the pints and the laughs !!

cunning stunt

Dec 1, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

In regards to PAU racking up the score against Abby nothing could be further from the truth,as a team at half time we decided not to score any more,.passing the ball back out of there 18 to our mid and around the back i think is takeing the piss more than scoring on them,quite honestly we could have put 20 by them,when we did score no celebration,kept telling them not to give up,took the nets down for them,too there credit not dirty,but unfortunately they have entered a league which is way way above there skill level,but you've got to start somewhere.

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

I think Moneyman et al deserves more credit - it must be hard to type all those messages wearing a straightjacket.

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

.........Even I played for Columbus 20 yrs ago with the lenarduzzi boys .......$$ THE REALIST

i guess you felt it was important for us to know you where Daplaya back in the day???? impressive...with The Lenarduzzi boys no less....

Heaven knows Gameboys has never played at that high a level:rolleyes:

DaPlaya

Mar 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

i guess you felt it was important for us to know you where Daplaya back in the day???? impressive...with The Lenarduzzi boys no less....

Heaven knows Gameboys has never played at that high a level:rolleyes:

I'm only gone for a couple of days and here we go again.. Take a little extra time and sound out the words before you write them down. It should read like this "Heavan knows Gameboy has never played at a level that high."

Should be a good game between Langley and Maple Ridge this weekend.:cool:

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Heaven knows Gameboys has never palyed at that high a level:rolleyes:

Boys It amazes me how ignorant people are. If I was going to use multiple names I would be a little smarter than that. As Taxman says how does he type while wearing a straightjacket.$$$MAN is the sole owner of the $$$MAN corporation. One name one personality! Big ego! Large wallet! Many people work for the $$$MAN but the $$$MAN is the Ringleader not a clown like Phatanslow. Smiling on the outside and crying on the inside because he doesn't play for GEU THUNDER! As for Daplays I don't know who the fck he is! Maybe the $$$MAN has some supporters ever think of that.

THERE IS ONLY ONE $$$MAN

p.s Fat Monkey 2 screens one on TTP one on the stock market!
Multiple personalities $$$MAN MAXIMUS, $$$MAN THE REALIST,$$$MAN THE ONE AND ONLY

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I'm only gone for a couple of days and here we go again.. Take a little extra time and sound out the words before you write them down. It should read like this "Heavan knows Gameboy has never played at a level that high."

Should be a good game between Langley and Maple Ridge this weekend.:cool:

thanks for that Professor!!!

let go over the rules for the new TTP'er here...
-your not the first clever git to correct grammer and punctation (like it matter's :rolleyes:)
-it's TTP, we get on here a couple O times a day to throw out the quick smartass remark, banter, the art of the post
-~regs~ is the maker and keeper of all that is good in TTP
-we like to say "hi" to New Posters like you Mr 8 post...so here's a hi and a welcome aboard the TTP train
-you will learn as time goes by to focus on the fitba and not the spelling grammer, punctuation, yadda yadda yadda,,,wa wa wa wa:D
-if you like you can go into a different forum and create a thread to talk about all the terrible grammer, ect, ect and things that bother you here in the Masters Soccer Thread potsie:D

$$$man,
let me rephrase that....."NO WAY! You played with the Lendarduzzi Boys and Columbus 20 years ago?" WOW!!!!!!:knvb:

watchinASthe$$$MAN'SworldCOMEScrashinDOWNhereONttp:D:bronco::knvb::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0