Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Masters Re-alignment

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe Bored - Maybe.
Saw Kegan at our kid's hockey game a couple weeks back and he said you're enjoying Masters.
I said 'he sure enjoys popping off on TTP anyway'.

:D

Eeeeeeaaaasssssy lads.

Christ almighty I thought I yapped a lot when I sat on my lofty perch for many years.

;)

We have a good core group of guys and hopefully a few more coming next year.
A good cup run this year would be nice.

I like it,
Underdogforever

It wasn't a perch it was a steel beam reinforced bench :D Now i bet Poco's teams numbers will go up to Surrey Ranger Dynasty numbers of 32 players signed. 13 actually play and another 19 say they play on the team ;) After 3 years 72 minutes of actual playing time and a couple of championships. Players like Whistleblower will go out and ply there trade as Managers or Coaches. You Rf are the only legitimate one except for maybe HOS:confused:. So JTL sign the extra 19 players that will give you an extra $3800.00 for Vegas trips for you and Pops, or if you are that poor bastartd Georgie you could afford to sponsor your kids team:) Or blow it on hookers and blow it's all good.

$$$MAN

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Players like Whistleblower will go out and ply there trade as Managers or Coaches.

$$$MAN

Moneyman i am still playing for North Delta Alumni. Great bunch of guys except for that BK7 guy who keeps diving in your practices.

I think we still have to play you guys so watch out the NDUA are on there way. :bronco::knvb::wa:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now i bet Poco's teams numbers will go up to Surrey Ranger Dynasty numbers of 32 players signed. 13 actually play and another 19 say they play on the team ;) So JTL sign the extra 19 players that will give you an extra $3800.00 for Vegas trips for you and Pops, or if you are that poor bastartd Georgie you could afford to sponsor your kids team:) Or blow it on hookers and blow it's all good.

$$$MAN

Glad you think that people would sign for us just to say they play for us but it's not at all true.
There are 21 signed and everyone plays. There have been very rare games where everyone didn't get into the game. Unlike the Rangers, we don't sign guys just to get there money, and then give them some pity minutes in blowout games.
The tryouts we have avoid those situations completely. ;)

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
What Rangers team are we talking about??:confused: I didn't know PA rangers were like that;).....it may have been that way with the "old" SFC Rangers,but I can't comment on that as I didn't play for them....:D You'd have to ask one of the "former"players:wa:

Cheers!

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moneyman i am still playing for North Delta Alumni. Great bunch of guys except for that BK7 guy who keeps diving in your practices.

I think we still have to play you guys so watch out the NDUA are on there way. :bronco::knvb::wa:

I forgot you have an accent, that triples your playing ability especially if it is English:D

$$$MAN

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0