Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Masters Re-alignment

alphabet

Nov 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
JTL - we definately aren't merging with Dewdney. There was some inquiries made about it on their part but isn't going to happen.

As for the 8, 9 and 10 spots, here is a breakdown of the teams left in those spots. I have Aldergrove, GEU, White Rock, Abby and possibly Langley looking for the last 3 spots.

GEU has beaten Aldergrove and White Rock, drew with Langley and yet-to-play Abby. That gives them 7 out of 9 points with 3 outstanding.
Aldergrove beat Langley and Abby, lost to GEU and yet to play White Rock. That gives them 6 out of 9 with 3 oustanding.
White Rock tied Langley, lost to GEU and yet to play Aldergrove and Abby. That gives them 1 out of 4 points with 6 outstanding.
Abby tied Langley and lost to Aldergrove and yet to play White Rock and GEU. that gives them 1 out of 4 with 6 outstanding.
Langley has tied GEU, Abby and White Rock and lost to Aldergrove. That gives them 3 out of a possible 12 points.

Based on this I would say Aldergrove and GEU or pretty comfortably in the 8 and 9 spot with White Rock and Abby fighting it out for the 10 spot. They play each other in February which should make for a spirited affair.

thoughts?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Mathematically it is impossible for LUFC Athletics. Disappointing, because we know that when we put a solid 11 out, plus a solid 3-4 guys on the sidelines, we can play w/ anyone in the division. We've only ourselves to blame for such an underachieving year, but there you go.

I think the Ballsacks still have a shot, tough. Wishing them all the best luck in making it in.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Disappointing, because we know that when we put a solid 11 out, plus a solid 3-4 guys on the sidelines, we can play w/ anyone in the division. We've only ourselves to blame for such an underachieving year, but there you go.QUOTE]

I think I have heard this tune before. Excuses, excuses. We'll see you in a couple of years Dude, that is if you can win promotion.

JTL

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ummm...where is the excuse? You've had that post sitting in your drafts just waiting for me to post, and now you can't even make it work? I thought you were a doctor?

swampdonkey

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, I thought you guys were destined for better things too.... chin up champ. You've always got Div 1 to fall back on.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Meh.

Ski season it starting early this year, and may start even earlier next year. What's nice about Masters is the pace, and the footy itself. Way better than chassing the div. 1 punks around.

The crappy thing is the old body feels just as shitty the next day...and that is getting realy old. The feeling, that is.

The Whistler seasons pass option is looking better and better for 2010/2011.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Happy to consult and charge billable hours.

Plus, I'm adding bike kicks to my resume. I scored one this year, you know. PAU can verify said claim.

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
What about a player/coach role in D2? :p We too need lessons on how to properly kick opponent players.

Come on JBN Div 2 how old are you:confused: Even the crappy master teams would kick the top Div 2 teams. If you don't know how to play by now, what help is there for you.:D Like RF says you can't make chicken soup out of chicken shite:knvb::knvb::knvb:

$$$MAN

between the pipes

Aug 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
"The new Lords of Langley are here you old coots.

That's right...Utah, Grandpa Joe (Frank), and I just ajourned the first official meeting of the Langley Athletic Masters.

I see the Rangers saw us coming and took refuge in the VMSL. Can't say I blame them.

Looking forward to kicking around the new Poco / old Dews, as well as the Old / New Dewds. Where's that Fat old Monkey playing this year?

The Lords are accepting some applications...please forward your resume, and it may be considered. If not, we'll be happy to refer you to Surrey United.

~Fcuk off, I'm busy. "

Dude in the preseason

Man have times changed!!!

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who knew that win against Langley would give Poco bragging rights for that long, could be years before we play again. I do favour Langely to finish in the top (3) of Masters 1st Dive next year.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I forgot about that famous post of Dude's. More like the peasants of Langley. And on top of that Dude is hanging the boots up - at least we won't get kicked as we run by him. Oh I forgot we won't be playing Langley next year.

JTL

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe Bored - Maybe.
Saw Kegan at our kid's hockey game a couple weeks back and he said you're enjoying Masters.
I said 'he sure enjoys popping off on TTP anyway'.

:D

Eeeeeeaaaasssssy lads.

Christ almighty I thought I yapped a lot when I sat on my lofty perch for many years.

;)

We have a good core group of guys and hopefully a few more coming next year.
A good cup run this year would be nice.

I like it,
Underdogforever

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Friday night football again this week,RF.Show your face big man and we'll step it up.Come watch the new look NDUA and their huge transfer deadline signings.The bbq will be well stocked,just like the cooler.Rock n' roll baby!!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on JBN Div 2 how old are you:confused: Even the crappy master teams would kick the top Div 2 teams. If you don't know how to play by now, what help is there for you.:D Like RF says you can't make chicken soup out of chicken shite:knvb::knvb::knvb:

$$$MAN

Anytime anyplace moneyman...

Us Nomads vs your GEU Thunder.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0