Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Masters' Preseason & September Results, Predictions 2008/09 - Jordy's Playground

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMU

Oct 21, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: FVSL Masters' Preseason & September Results, Predictions 2008/09 - Jordy's Playgr

Good tilt at Holly Park tonight, the "Italian Stalian" was the difference scoring two great goals. Delta 2 Peace Arch 0.

90 MIN

Nov 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: FVSL Masters' Preseason & September Results, Predictions 2008/09 - Jordy's Playgr

At the NAP last night, White Rock 0 SFC Rangers 4

United with no subs ,1-0 at the half. 1 -0 10 min into 2nd .

2 late goals by Rangers

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

White Rock with only 10 men for the full 90 minutes, crap like that is turning this league into a freaking joke. The only thing exciting in a game like that, is the final whistle so we can go have a beer. They actually did very well for 1 man down, defended hard all night, and ricky played outstanding in goal for the Rock.

Onto Langley in the Grove next saturday, home game for many of the Mighty Rangers.

hos

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

HOS maybe one day you can come play in a real league!

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hose...that line is getting really old...I mean,we keep telling them that and then don't prove it come cup time or do you forget that loss?:eek:

Cheers!

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Allblacks 3 - Abby 0

Nice to get some points on the board...Allblacks controlled this game from start to finish with Abby stacking 11 men back the whole game...Abby held on 1 nil down until about 15 min into the second until we finally started finishing....

Fcuking PA White Blue...whos the brain surgeon who came up with those names...someones kid!? "Hey daddy..why dont you be white and Ill be blue...K?" :D Why not magenta VS rouge?...its way more fitting for those SouthSurrey types...add a pair of clogs and your good to go...

I mean REEEEAAAAALLY who would name their team after a colour!!! :rolleyes:

Up next Friday Night Special against the ButtRangers :wa: and we ALL know which team Im talking about, that one is clear.....:D...at Willoughby. (Temporary home of the Mighty Allblacks)

Death OR Glory

TLF

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

HOS maybe one day you can come play in a real league!

I have a great idea, lets get some Inter-League play going during the year. Then you boys can see some new teams, like Delta, PAU, GEU, and the Rangers, during the year.

I know Azzi doesn't like the idea of a cross over between the two leagues, but if there is enough interest from the VMSL teams, I am sure somthing could get done. That would be a fun Cup, top 8 from both leagues play-off for some kind of Cup. 16 teams playing in the spring before the Provincials start. You could even seed the teams and then have them cross over for the play down.

hos

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Went to the game last night. 2 left feet you made some great saves to keep your team in it mate. Dumb red card. Gotta keep the temper under control especially with a ref like that I counted 1 red 6 yellows. Hope we never get that guy as a ref (how do some guys even pass the ref test whistleblower?). Couldn't believe he gave Colton a yellow. Close game and I thought the mighty slurrey peg are definately a beatable team ;). Great performance by RDM (great game mate you fcuking workhorse) Slurrey made a big mistake not signing you ;). The tale of the tape would have been different if it wasn't for kempers temper as the All blacks had great momentum until they went a man down. I forgot to mention beauty goal by Tom where did that come from mate. None the less you gave your teammates some inspiration and were close to tying. Cheers!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

It wasn't even close, even if Kemper had have stayed in the game. 2leftfeet made somee great saves in the first half, but come one, the Rangers had the game from the get go. We were a little unlucky to go down 1-0 at the start, tough break for tony, but after that, it was all white with the controll of the game. It was better than the other 2 games we have had so far this year, but the result was never in question.
Onto Aldergrove on the New Newton Turf pitch on friday night, should be a cracker.

hos

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yes you were the better team and you won but I wouldn't say "it wasn't even close". At least thats the way it looked from a spectators point of view. Mind you I did have a few pints during the game which could have blurred my vision.

Mich played great!

Softhead

Jul 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Thanks for that Robj.I would say in my four years with Rangers that is definately Langleys best side yet and could finish in the top three or four this year.We did not bury many of our chances but the chances are coming and that means when our guys get sharper in the box we will get rolling.One of the worst refs I have ever had.With the amount of cards given you would of thought it was a blood bath.Pints and laughs between teams after showed it wasn't anything but a hard fought game.

DaPlaya

Mar 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Question : Did that ref have dark hair and sound Russian?

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Is it this guy?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr38Ex19Zl8&feature=related]YouTube - BB Gabor - Soviet Jewellery[/ame]

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

What was the GEU/White Rock score?

I need to get the suicide pool updated...

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 4 Allblacks 2

Late post but my two bits.

TLF played well not just with the saves but picking crosses, punts, etc.
What you want your keeper to do.
Not dropping crosses aimed at your abdomen with no one around you when your team's started the game strongly...
Just havin a laugh Tony. :D

Man of the match - Gameboy.
Looked like the player he was 15 years ago.
And he had an extra digit back then. ;)

Ex-Ranger Tommy Broon with a cracker to make it 3-2.
Fcuking Traitor.

They had 10 men for most of the game (Let's all laugh at Kemper :D) but it didn't seem like it.
Kudos to the Ballsacks but also thought we had a good game too.
Wilkie (Had a cracker himself) and our back 4 were awesome.

The social in the parking lot after was very well attended.
Amazing what a good result against the Rangers will do for a team's confidence after. ;)
Ballsacks definitely had us outnumbered until around 1AM where we levelled up that score.

Results anyone?
Bueller?
Moneyman? You fcuking chicken shite weasel?

bitter_cabbage

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

What was the GEU/White Rock score?

I need to get the suicide pool updated...

1-1 final

White Rock started off full of piss and vinegar. GEU couldn't get settled for the first 15-20 min. Unfortunate OG by GEU put The Rock up by 1. After that they settled down and started playing better.

Tied it on a PK after a two-hander to the back in the box.

GEU was unfortunate not to take away the 3 points in the end. 3 glorious opportunities in the box 1-on-1 with the keeper with all 3 shitting the bed... 2 wide and 1 through the uprights for field goal.

Big match next week with a tough Langley squad. Langley lads... We're having a family BBQ after if the weather's good. Bring along some grub and stick around for the fun after we kick the shite out of each other... :D

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Rangers 4 Allblacks 2

Late post but my two bits.

TLF played well not just with the saves but picking crosses, punts, etc.
What you want your keeper to do.
Not dropping crosses aimed at your abdomen with no one around you when your team's started the game strongly...
Just havin a laugh Tony. :D

Man of the match - Gameboy.
Looked like the player he was 15 years ago.
And he had an extra digit back then. ;)

Ex-Ranger Tommy Broon with a cracker to make it 3-2.
Fcuking Traitor.

They had 10 men for most of the game (Let's all laugh at Kemper :D) but it didn't seem like it.
Kudos to the Ballsacks but also thought we had a good game too.
Wilkie (Had a cracker himself) and our back 4 were awesome.

The social in the parking lot after was very well attended.
Amazing what a good result against the Rangers will do for a team's confidence after. ;)
Ballsacks definitely had us outnumbered until around 1AM where we levelled up that score.

Results anyone?
Bueller?
Moneyman? You fcuking chicken shite weasel?

Well Rangerforeeevvvveeerr

Spent my Saturday raising money for some poor kids in Mexico it was like Cougarpalooza 5 chicks to every 1 guy and they all were very wealthy $$$$.:cool: Taxman said they had the same crazed look in there eyes that you get when someone brings in a bucket of KFC .:D I might have to use the same coaching methods I use with Money Junior PG (PLatinum Girl) U-14 team $50.00 a goal and an extra bonus of $100.00 for a hatrick . Money talks and everyone listens, some things never change. I am finding TTP boring the only person worth reading is me.:D

$$$MAN

is it true some people actually mow there own lawn:confused: HOS

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Moneyman:

Getting one of the other GEU players to bring the team goat over to chew on your stubbly hayfield is not quite the same as "paying somebody to mow your lawn."

do carry on though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0