Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
u dont know anything !?
I call bull dude!monday morning and its still hush hush!wow!!!!!!!I guess its allowed ..........or big george or your big so called teammate isnt or doesnt have the Balls to do nothing ..........what is your opinion on this dude?put yourself in the temple guys shoes & no dont be talking about JTL and his elbows ,this is about the big guy in your club who is a classless dirtbag propably not happy with his sobriety lately & took it out on the temple chap!

sid

Sid…I know nothing...got back late last night from a weekend of non-footy mayhem in the interior. Besides, I'm a M1 signee, not a P signee, so I would likely have not even been at that match.

First off, I'll find out what happens, and most likely will have an opinion and keep it to myself. Whatever my opinion is of what happened is irrelevant going forward; I’m not going to throw a club member under the bus publicly, no matter what my opinion is. Will I have a word privately? Likely, but first I need the facts. Did it go down exactly as has been reported here? That I don’t know.

In their shoes...I'd be furious, assuming all went down as reported here. If it were my team, my teammate…yes, I’d be furious.

My main reason for posting was to say that I hope the injured player recovers, which I sincerely do.

Now Sid, you know you can pretty much take me at face value, so pick you spots in calling me out personally. You have my number, call me if you want to talk.

Again, hope the Temple player has a good recovery.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid…I know nothing...got back late last night from a weekend of non-footy mayhem in the interior. Besides, I'm a M1 signee, not a P signee, so I would likely have not even been at that match.

First off, I'll find out what happens, and most likely will have an opinion and keep it to myself. Whatever my opinion is of what happened is irrelevant going forward; I’m not going to throw a club member under the bus publicly, no matter what my opinion is. Will I have a word privately? Likely, but first I need the facts. Did it go down exactly as has been reported here? That I don’t know.

In their shoes...I'd be furious, assuming all went down as reported here. If it were my team, my teammate…yes, I’d be furious.

My main reason for posting was to say that I hope the injured player recovers, which I sincerely do.

Now Sid, you know you can pretty much take me at face value, so pick you spots in calling me out personally. You have my number, call me if you want to talk.

Again, hope the Temple player has a good recovery.
respected ttp massiah

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ps : i wont be callng you either , i dont need anything ....I will use u another time:eek::eek::p:p

sid

what were u doing in the interior ?
cow tipping ?u can do that at home !!!!!!!!!1111
or were you doing a wee bit of mcCloud get off my EUW with RF in the INterior

sid

Acid Tongue

Feb 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does the guy with the sharp elbow play for the Razor hacks. It's the only sharp thing they would have if it is.Be ready for a different game boys when you come to North Delta because if that is the best you guys have got, you guys are shocking.With ten subs I doubt you'll convince me that you were missing a bunch of quality players.On the other hand though I can guarantee we will have a better side out for you guys the next time we play.After we thump you never has beens we'll let you buy us some beers at the post game BBQ!

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude wasn't at the game. Most of the Langley players were concerned and were trying to help.

Let's move on. I am sure Langley will deal with the issue internally and the league will deal with it as well.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, replied. Thanks for the message.

On to next week, and we play Peach Arch on grass on Saturday. I think the 12:30 kickoff may cost a few guys who coach at the time.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, replied. Thanks for the message.

On to next week, and we play Peach Arch on grass on Saturday. I think the 12:30 kickoff may cost a few guys who coach at the time.
the butter chickens & the sloppy joes are now PM each other ...............ahhhhhhhhhhhh

sid

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahh...nothing like coming on TTP on a Monday morning with coffee in tow to have a seat, read and a laugh about the weekend's festivities...
Fcuk me.

I've just logged on and only heard about this shite show from a text late last night.
And, a phone call from Coach Kenno this morning to tell me about it.
So, regarding me personally not facing the music on this site I'm sure Regs can authenticate my activity.

Sid:
In all due respect my friend, shut your fcuking sanctimonious pie hole man.
Like we need fcuking guys like you spewing your shite on here to fuel the fire ya cnut.
Good for you mate - You're everybody's hero.
By the way:
Rangers 4 Celtic 2.
GIFRUY.

I had no clue about the accusations at the time.
I was the first person on the pitch from the sidelines and screaming at the ref to blow his whistle and the Temple guys know it.
I sincererly believe I was the first person to see him fall.
And, that's all I fcuking saw.
Him lightly trip over his ankle and do a complete face plant into the turf.
I had my cell dialing 911 until one of their coaches or managers had his phone in the air saying he was doing it.
I was geninuely concerned and any Temple guy who I would have talked to saw that.
By the way, I was the pleasantly plump guy on the sidelines with the red Bulls hat on.
If anyone doesn't believe me, have at 'er - You know who I am.

The matter will obviously have to be dealt with internally.
As Dude said, we're not going to throw anyone under the bus at this time.
Everyone's innocent until proven guilty and we as a team need to address the elephant obviously in the room.
And, no that's not me. :D
Things happen in the heat of the moment.
It may not have been an elbow directly to the face.
It could have been someone swinging back when their jersey was being tugged and not done on purpose.
It could have been a tussle and a hit to the temple (Pardon the pun, long live TTP) and then his nose smucked on the fall after he's been already knocked out.
Then, I could also see someone not bringing anything to anyone's attention, including his team's, as an all out brawl could have happened again between these two teams.
I just don't know right now.
I'm playing a bit of Devil's Advocate here and hypothesizing, that's all, not doing an outright sell job.

I will say that Temple are a very, very good team.
Signing Zico up front is deadly.
And, #11 and the caucasian guy along with him at centre mid were brilliant footballers, a treat to watch.

That's it for now, hugs and kisses, and we'll be in touch,
RF

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF...no one can say a bad word about your teams actions nor yours. I saw the concern you had and can vouch for it. I bet 99% of the guys on the field did not see what happened. So thank you for helping out and having the play blown down. We appreciate it. I was gonna come by and chat with you later but after the incident did not get a chance. I was not playing due to a injury.

Our new additions have helped us add some flair. Although two of our "new" additions played with Temple back in the VMSL days.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I didn't even see you bud during the whole ordeal or I would have said hi and obviously did not see you when shaking hands after as you were gone.
Just assumed you were absent and not injured.

PM to follow in due course mate.

And thanks for your class as usual on here.

nukes

Feb 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I missed the incident as Chuck and I were pulling off a magical give and go in the far corner, however, I am certainly concerned about what may have happened. I don't mind playing hard, the odd late tackle, or meaningless bitching, but there is no place for cheap shots in my books. I don't know if it was a cheap shot or an accident, but I hope the lad from Temple is OK and recovers well.
Though I didn't see what happened on that particular play, I did clearly see the ball in the back of our net 5 times.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey RF... Speaking of big ..how are you scottyfukface !?
Deal with ur shite son & worry about your so called team mate!ask Pasqua what it's like to get smoked in
The face hey bronco!?um sure your team mate will publically apologize to gurp pal ,but I'll say what I say when I want to say it
Get it got it hun!!!
As for accident give ur head a shake
I guess there are always two sides to every story
Fuk rangers are still shite

Are you cellic in disguise
Are you ...are you!!!!!

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Goodness...never ever a dull moment at LUFC...I think you guys should go the "reality TV" route. "Willoughby Shores" starring you and Chuck as "Pauly D" and "The Situation"....so many magical moments between those two aswell...:knvb::knvb:....."Snooki" of coarse will be played by Picard....:wa:.....just cause they have the same sense of humour and gregarious personality.

TLF

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dunno, RF... I kinda like Sids take on things... lets you know always right where he's coming from.

Attachments

• Padded room.jpg
    Padded room.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 81

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I usually leave all the official ttp postings to our spokesperson Gurps, but I want to echo his sentiments. RF and most of the langley boys were genuinely concerned for the well being of our player. So I just wanted to say thank you for your help. I don't want to rehash the whole issue and I trust that this type of thing doesn't happen again to any player in our league. If there are people headhunting in our league then its the responsibility of the teams and the league to address the matter. We all have jobs, family and loved ones to support and it would be a true tragedy if someone had serious consequences from a weekend game.

One fact that both teams agreed on was the brutal ref we paid money to waddle around the park and not keep up with any play. Where the f##k does the league find these guys ? Biggest Loser is where this guy belongs and not on any pitch at any level

As you were.

rbks

Aug 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
We don't get decent refs in masters ! Only the upper levels in the open age group gets the decent refs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0