Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphabet

Nov 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
POCO 2 ------- TEMPLE 1

They beat us 2-1. We are not here to whine about what transpired. Everyone who was there knows what they saw.

End of Story!

And what if we weren't there?....please...don't let us hold you back from whinning....share.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
POCO 2 ------- TEMPLE 1

They beat us 2-1. We are not here to whine about what transpired. Everyone who was there knows what they saw.

End of Story!

I will adhere to your wishes Hello.

It was a very good, hard fought game. I think we had more quality chances in the first half but didn't hit the net much except for the goal. They came back with some early pressure, and tied it up in the second. Good clean game for the most part though with a few yellows for tough tackles, most of which were called by the linesman.
Speaking of which, thats the most i've seen a linesman get involved in a game for Masters. He called 3 fouls from the sidelines, botched a few offsides, and even came on the pitch to pace off 10 yards for the referee.

Unfortunate that it was a bit tainted by the incident but i assure you, there was no disrespect by our team intended. Hope he's doing OK. He made some great saves in the game to keep it tied.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will adhere to your wishes Hello.

It was a very good, hard fought game. I think we had more quality chances in the first half but didn't hit the net much except for the goal. They came back with some early pressure, and tied it up in the second. Good clean game for the most part though with a few yellows for tough tackles, most of which were called by the linesman.
Speaking of which, thats the most i've seen a linesman get involved in a game for Masters. He called 3 fouls from the sidelines, botched a few offsides, and even came on the pitch to pace off 10 yards for the referee.

Unfortunate that it was a bit tainted by the incident but i assure you, there was no disrespect by our team intended. Hope he's doing OK. He made some great saves in the game to keep it tied.
so the so called elbow to the goalies head was a jtl special or BOBBLEHEEDBORED lost his balance & ran into him heed first & got him in the nutsack(been 4foor 8 inches will do that to a 6foot 4 inch goalie )
anyways........ again poco find a way to win ,the butter chickens are definately giving every team a run for their money.................watch out for next year ,I hear blakeway ,bored & jarred are all hanging em up,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bored back to his roll as an actor bored powers in" the dwarf who shagged a midget"
big win for langley last night .........wow,pau are struggling since the return of the raging bull billybaxterjackson"

anyway again.............off to delta tonight to have a dance with the X presy & the army(36 players) he has signed

sid

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No elbow to goalies head. Believe he collided with defenseman and got hit in the ribs and winded.

Either way, yes, they are a great team and will give every team a run, and likely steal points from most. They may not take the title but they'll definitely be spoilers to someone.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peace Arch 1 - South Delta 1. We should have had them at hello. They scored the first and it was an absolutely drooling mess. We tied it up in the second and applied constant pressure but to no avail they hung on for the tie. They apparently were missing a number of studs. Our missing stud has a bad case if vaginitis.

We head to ND next week in search of 3 points.
I saw it as super scrappy game. Ugly would be a better word. I think there was literally 2 shots on target, 1 for each side and both went in. Just a big traffic jam in the middle of the park and long (poor) balls all over the shop.

It's not often at 6'3" do I feel undersized, but dammit S.Delta are a big side.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
just noticed the x presy signed x pro paul ritchie to his squad,this is one of the biggest signings the fraser valley league has ever done
played with man city,rangers,,aberdeen,assistant to the caps head coach & caped with scotland 6 times etc.......

sid

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco Dominion 4, Peace Arch Rangers 3.

Score was closer than the play would indicate - especially in the second half when we could have potted five or six. Snowman with 3 goals to inch closer to a possible Golden Boot.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NDU 2 Razorbacks 1. They brought their axes with them tonight. It was a bit of a hack fest. But a good weekend for the ND club
or an elbow fest..................thought both teams played good footy ,but the ref ruined the match with a call from half on a goal that did not cross the line,anyhow ,the backs should of won but .................................
good to see the x pres & some old faces ,sheue was the best player on the pitch.............best of luck to the ndu team as they are propably the most underated team in this league

sid

between the pipes

Aug 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
just noticed the x presy signed x pro paul ritchie to his squad,this is one of the biggest signings the fraser valley league has ever doneplayed with man city,rangers,,aberdeen,assistant to the caps head coach & caped with scotland 6 times etc.......sid
Sid the ex pres had nothing to do with that signing... He is just one of the role players now.. Really we just keep him on for the butter chicken and yes the rumors are true, we are changinig our name to NDU Whitecaps next year, maybe a Bobby and Carl sighting in the near futire...Stay tuned!!

rbks

Aug 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still upset from the result last night when the Razorbacks were the better team on the night but the ref blew a pretty bad call on the goal saying at halftime to our coach that he thinks it was in he was not sure on it at all! NDU with a whole different new team this time we played them.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid the ex pres had nothing to do with that signing... He is just one of the role players now.. Really we just keep him on for the butter chicken and yes the rumors are true, we are changinig our name to NDU Whitecaps next year, maybe a Bobby and Carl sighting in the near futire...Stay tuned!!
Bobby & Carl said they want to have a dance with the pigs!!anyways ur team looks good & I can't wait to see tim & Paul piss on some teams in the middle of the park
Just for the record ?our player who cleared the ball of the line said it didn't cross! No goal!!what's your input!!!?

As we warmed up ! We respected the goal keeper playing in the game for twu ,by not warming up directly behind him!
So who were your premier twats shouting at our goalie !asking where the fuk are u from!,then they said get use yo loosing to ndu bitches!!!!I told him to fuk off 4 times & have some class
He said " don't tell me to fuk off buddy !!"
I said I just did 5times ya fukin twat",

Sid

Rusty_Platt

Nov 6, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still upset from the result last night when the Razorbacks were the better team on the night but the ref blew a pretty bad call on the goal saying at halftime to our coach that he thinks it was in he was not sure on it at all! NDU with a whole different new team this time we played them.

Well I would definitely disagree that the backs were the better team... Had some runs in play, but mainly played the long balls. NDU pretty much shut them down the whole game. And as for the questionable goal... Looked like it was across from where I was! (near center) gutsy call for sure.

Too bad I missed the first meeting... but definitely would have given the nod to NDU for a deserving result!

between the pipes

Aug 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bobby & Carl said they want to have a dance with the pigs!!anyways ur team looks good & I can't wait to see tim & Paul piss on some teams in the middle of the parkJust for the record ?our player who cleared the ball of the line said it didn't cross! No goal!!what's your input!!!?As we warmed up ! We respected the goal keeper playing in the game for twu ,by not warming up directly behind him!So who were your premier twats shouting at our goalie !asking where the fuk are u from!,then they said get use yo loosing to ndu bitches!!!!I told him to fuk off 4 times & have some classHe said " don't tell me to fuk off buddy !!"I said I just did 5times ya fukin twat",Sid
Sid I think we can both agree the ref was shocking for both teams!! As for the goal our guys say it was in but the ref of course in a bad position to make the call. As for the nonsense before the game I will have a word with their manger. And yes we are looking forward to the new players getting out next week!! They would of played last night but they went to the lions game. Anyways you are a class guy for coming into our room after the match, I wish some of your guys would follow your lead some of those tackles were disgusting.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid I think we can both agree the ref was shocking for both teams!! As for the goal our guys say it was in but the ref of course in a bad position to make the call. As for the nonsense before the game I will have a word with their manger. And yes we are looking forward to the new players getting out next week!! They would of played last night but they went to the lions game. Anyways you are a class guy for coming into our room after the match, I wish some of your guys would follow your lead some of those tackles were disgusting.
U mean the one who rattled the contacts in his eyes!!,he is a big boy & he was throwing elbows around himself !!anyhow he got what he got done deal & he also came back on which states he was fine.............
I guess ur trying to say that your fullback didn't try to shag Rosie up against the fence!!!!
Good luck the rest of the way & hopefully we get u in the cup again
Would love a rematch

Sid

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
just noticed the x presy signed x pro paul ritchie to his squad,this is one of the biggest signings the fraser valley league has ever done
played with man city,rangers,,aberdeen,assistant to the caps head coach & caped with scotland 6 times etc.......

sid

He might wear a Rangers kit again ... you never know ;)

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAUL Alumni 3 - Thunder 0

Good game with PAU grinding out the win. Thunder didn't seem to be there usual stubborn self or perhaps it was the road trip to all the way out PA and the thought of no Tandoori Chicken afterwards was to much to bear.

TLF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0