Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
What are they doing with Masters Premier next year,Chillimiss folded.Aldergrove relegated,and Abbotsford forfiets games and does not enter the masters cup.There should be 3 spots opening up next year in my opinion to to upgrade the division although we will be on the outside looking in.(Lords)There is four or five teams in Masters div 1 that would do better than the bottom three in premier .Just a thought.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There should only be 9 teams in Masters Premier.
16 league games is plenty, with 2 cups to play.
Play each team twice of course.

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice to beat an opponent above us in the standings!! NDU taking full advantage of their chances(for a change)Great effort for a team with no subs.PA Dragons next week....should be a good cup match!!

Frank

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
bored said:
There should only be 9 teams in Masters Premier.
16 league games is plenty, with 2 cups to play.
Play each team twice of course.

I am fine with that.Just no teams forfieting games and not entering cup play.No cup play tells you what the make up of that team is and 67 goals against in 16 games proves it.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I say promote nobody, drop three teams and make it a seven team league playing each other three times. One team goes up and one goes down each year. Make a 10 team Div. 1 and a 10 team Div. 2.

JTL

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NDU Alumni 5 WRU 1 both teams missing some bodies but full credit to NDU for the three points.

Well done. That'll shut up Browncrow for a while. I heard they were only missing one starter. I thought Brownie was this great player - couldn't do it without his big buddies around him. Pussy.

Frank

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jack The Lad said:
I say promote nobody, drop three teams and make it a seven team league playing each other three times. One team goes up and one goes down each year. Make a 10 team Div. 1 and a 10 team Div. 2.

Why not make it a 1 team division and then the Castillians can play with each other.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

JTL
dare to dream jack
Scared if poco dominion go up
It will cause a fence between two premier teams
Just an outsiders opinion

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can confirm the double booked scenario. Pitt Meadows minor soccer apparently has it until 8:30. At least that's what I heard.

Are we supposed to play Friday night in White Rock? That really sucks if it's true.:(
9 in Wr
Yeh that does suck

The Watchman

Apr 27, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interlock the top 6 teams with the top 6 teams from the VMSL Masters Premier.

Play each team twice in your own league and once from the other league.

Would be great games every week.

With Goose and the Mullens and a couple of other teams coming in.Have two Div 1 leagues.

If not the 2 teams who get promoted from Div 1 won't enjoy playing in The Premier next year.

The Watchman

Apr 27, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVSL

Castilians
Dragons
White Rock
South Delta
Delta United
ND Alumni

VMSL

Columbus
West Van
Sapperton
Westside
PCOV'A'
Surrey United

You would play 15 games,have a couple of weekends off here and there.Every team would maybe in better shape for Cup Play.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The two leagues can't even get a cup organized together, how are they gonna get a league together.?

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVSL

Castilians
Dragons
White Rock
South Delta
Delta United
ND Alumni

VMSL

Columbus
West Van
Sapperton
Westside
PCOV'A'
Surrey United

You would play 15 games,have a couple of weekends off here and there.Every team would maybe in better shape for Cup Play.

Are you sure there'll be a NDUA team in Preimer next year?? Or just one in Div 1???

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0