Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Frank is alive and well and we will see you next friday night.No way could I retire with out one last kick at the Cast.I watched the last 30 or so of the Castillian match.Why do they give you guys so much room?.That was our first game on grass in months and it showed.Looking forward to Friday no matter what the result is.Top of the table in Masters Premier and can't even get a changeroom after the match?

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Dude,

I didn't notice you out there.

Frank we'll see you Friday. FYI they did mark us tight in the first half - didn't work out so well for them.

JTL

Krazy_Mexy

Jan 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
thanxs to JTL and the rest of the team for the call. they do make it look easy. they can make a plumber look good... right fat monkey?

A

Acid Burns

Surrey Heat versus Fraser Valley Athletics (Masters Div 1)...

The Heat win!!! The Heat win!!! A 3-2 victory in a very close battle with Fraser Valley... FV took the early lead, SH replied, then SH took a 2-1 lead... FV tied the game up again, and then SH took the lead for the final time, and hung on for the victory!!! A great game...

t united 99

Feb 3, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
TRe: [FVSL MASTERS] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Overall a great match tonight at newton. We took an early 2 -0 lead and played some solid D against a solid Poco squad. This was one of the best teams we've played to date. Pints were going down great after the game. Kudos to some solid plays by our boys on a rare night where we had 20 players come out ready from the first whistle. Thats right 20. Hope to see all on Tues night for the redo game vs Peace Arch.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: TRe: [FVSL MASTERS] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

1 Poco Dominion FC 17 12 2 3 49 23 38
2 LUFC All Blacks 16 11 4 1 46 19 37
3 Temple Utd 15 10 4 1 46 19 34

4 LUFC Athletics 15 10 3 2 49 19 33

Love it! The M1 title could come down to goal difference between Temple & AllBlacks.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple has M1 wrapped up Bully. All games in hand in the bag; the rest of us are just playing for laughs now. In our case, a chance to gaze longingly accross the pitch at you gentlemen, and admire the rugged handsomness whilst letting the smell of Old Spice tickle our senses.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: TRe: [FVSL MASTERS] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

1 Poco Dominion FC 17 12 2 3 49 23 38
2 LUFC All Blacks 16 11 4 1 46 19 37
3 Temple Utd 15 10 4 1 46 19 34

4 LUFC Athletics 15 10 3 2 49 19 33

Love it! The M1 title could come down to goal difference between Temple & AllBlacks.

League titles never go on goal difference, it goes head to head. If you tied or didn't play each other then a playoff for the league occurs.

JTL

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That sucks. How many guys did poco have?
I guess the Grammys were more important that Ur team mates stink dink
Anyhow/
We played what could of been a 6 -6 tie
All credit to kevin s army,
Those boys play simple, they knocked the ball around reall well, had loads of chances
Hopefully the Cnut reads this post !!!
Our keeper played great , as so did our wee man in the back
First year team, slowly climbing the hill, we will be a nightmare for other teams
Come , great win for temple,that's is a solid side u lads beat, just shows how close most of the teams are in the league
Good luck to the top 4 teams , it will be interesting to see the outcome
In the next few weeks

Fuk me : that's propably the nicest post I have ever submitted

Lol

Ps: geezer suk my figs dry pufta;)

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good game last night. Poco never quit, played hard right to the final whistle, and are a great bunch of guys on and off the pitch.

I was a little surprised as Poco came out flat to start but really turned it on after about 20 mins.. A missed PK by POCO when the score was 1-0 nil for us the TSN turning point.

After that, Poco turned it on and we relied on playing the counter attack and concentrated more on defense once we were up 2-0.

Looked like Poco had about 2-3 subs. Good luck to them the rest of the way.

Dude.....quit riling up the teams we still have to play!!!!!

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
With all due respect to PAFC, the Ballsacks and the Lords, Temple will win the league. Period. None of the four teams in their path will beat them. They are tough all over the park, have skill, move the ball well and as we witnessed, they had an army of subs to keep the boys fresh, which is huge in Masters if done properly.

They were also very intense last night and argued nearly every call made by the referee:confused: (who was very good). Having said that, it is a lot of fun playing that team. They battle hard but clean for the most part.

It was tough as the day went on yesterday, as Snowman got texts from four different players who couldn't make the game for various reasons. That moved us from a deep bench to having two subs and playing injured players out of necessity. When playing a team like Temple, you just can't do that.:(

Best laugh of the night belonged to Skytrain. Prior to the opening kickoff, both teams were ready to start but the referee was just getting his watch set and fiddling with this and that. After looking over to the Temple sidelines and seeing the mass of humanity that was their bench, Skytrain called out, "Hey ref, can we delay the start a few minutes? I think they're waiting for a few more players to show."

Nearly pissed myself laughing.:D

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
With all due respect to PAFC, the Ballsacks and the Lords, Temple will win the league. Period. None of the four teams in their path will beat them. They are tough all over the park, have skill, move the ball well and as we witnessed, they had an army of subs to keep the boys fresh, which is huge in Masters if done properly.

They were also very intense last night and argued nearly every call made by the referee:confused: (who was very good). Having said that, it is a lot of fun playing that team. They battle hard but clean for the most part.

It was tough as the day went on yesterday, as Snowman got texts from four different players who couldn't make the game for various reasons. That moved us from a deep bench to having two subs and playing injured players out of necessity. When playing a team like Temple, you just can't do that.:(

Best laugh of the night belonged to Skytrain. Prior to the opening kickoff, both teams were ready to start but the referee was just getting his watch set and fiddling with this and that. After looking over to the Temple sidelines and seeing the mass of humanity that was their bench, Skytrain called out, "Hey ref, can we delay the start a few minutes? I think they're waiting for a few more players to show."

Nearly pissed myself laughing.:D

That was a great comment....it broke the awkard silence as the ref was getting ready!

The Watchman

Apr 27, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

Nearly pissed myself laughing.

Intelligent writing but you do really have to get out more if you nearly pissed yourself at that !!!!!!! :)

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Comedy is all about delivery, not the material Watchman. Skytrain delivered at that moment. Everyone on the park had a good chuckle.

Just don't ask if he delivered while taking our PK....:(;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure comedy is Watchman's strong suit. Waves a good flag and sounds like a very supportive daddy, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0