Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

geezer

Aug 9, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL MASTERS] Results and Banter Sept/Oct 2010

he will feel like a proddy then ...............ALWAYS GETTING FCUKED:cool:

Oh danny bhoy the pipe the pipe is calling you, from confession to the back of the sanctuary. Tis you father is a askin for... Oh Danny bhoy run till the day is doooone!

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

This thread is turning into a talent(less) show....question is...will there be white stuff on the ground this weekend?

Cheers!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

This thread is turning into a talent(less) show....question is...will there be white stuff on the ground this weekend?

Cheers!
If it aint on the ground ,I am sure geu thunder will have some up their Noses:(:(:(:(:(:(:cool:

$$$$$man , foghornleghorn?

Krazy_Mexy

Jan 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

If it aint on the ground ,I am sure geu thunder will have some up their Noses:(:(:(:(:(:(:cool:

$$$$$man , foghornleghorn?

can somebody take the keyboard away from this guy?

and for the rest of you... never argue with an idiot. they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

can somebody take the keyboard away from this guy?

and for the rest of you... never argue with an idiot. they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
have fun working the mcdonalds drive thru at 5 am sharp tomorrow jose:(

sid

browncrow

Nov 11, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

I don't know any of you but after reading this thread, krazy_mexy is the only one who made any sense.

Sid or dis(sp. diss) - sounds to me either your 14 year old brother got a hold of your account and keeps spewing utter nonsense, or society should be ashamed for letting you fall through the cracks. i'm assuming ur throat is where you get ur comebacks from

what I don't understand is why perfectly normal human beings fall for such amateurish TTP tactics

anyways, back to football

WRU tops for another week

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I don't know any of you but after reading this thread, krazy_mexy is the only one who made any sense.

Sid or dis(sp. diss) - sounds to me either your 14 year old brother got a hold of your account and keeps spewing utter nonsense, or society should be ashamed for letting you fall through the cracks. i'm assuming ur throat is where you get ur comebacks from

what I don't understand is why perfectly normal human beings fall for such amateurish TTP tactics

anyways, back to football

now...now... Brown cow

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Luis- you know there is a bridge now from Maple Ditch to Langley, right? Now you don't have to use that old excuse for playing on that side of the river. Easy commute, Piniata.

Just sayin'.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Dude do your poaching somewhere else or we'll force you to take Guru with him.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

You'll be tops until The Mighty Castilians make up their games which could take a while. But don't drop any more points or you may miss the B.C.'s. Careful this weekend in particular.

JTL

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

You'll be tops until The Mighty Castilians make up their games which could take a while. But don't drop any more points or you may miss the B.C.'s. Careful this weekend in particular.

JTL

I put a brown one on the game ,,,:wa:

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hands down SID ISD DIS biggest idiot on this website and should be encouraged to never post again. Your fingers spew constant crap and I don't think that I'm alone in saying that you should take up another hobby.

Back on topic - tomorrow's probably a snowday for lower mainland footy

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hands down SID ISD DIS biggest idiot on this website and should be encouraged to never post again. Your fingers spew constant crap and I don't think that I'm alone in saying that you should take up another hobby.

Back on topic - tomorrow's probably a snowday for lower mainland footy

dfc 1 pa rangers 1

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

He welches on his bets JTL. Stills owes Geu a cooler full of beer. Sidney is such a highroller, he can only afford to win. Maybe a brown one to him is a piece of sid from the depths of a Jiffy John. In that case he is a very rich man.

$$$MAN

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

He welches on his bets JTL. Stills owes Geu a cooler full of beer. Sidney is such a highroller, he can only afford to win. Maybe a brown one to him is a piece of sid from the depths of a Jiffy John. In that case he is a very rich man.

$$$MAN
Hey moneyman....dont you remember me?
be nice now.as for a cooler ,the bet was to foghornleghorn,I didnt think he would remember after the 5th visit to the bathroom stall(snootfest)HE can drink out of our cooler on me!thats that,you can drink for free too,ya cheep bastard;):rolleyes:
next home game show ur ass up to my game,Youll recognise me......Ill be the one slapping your Nuts
oh shite .....you dont have balls

:bronco:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0