Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphabet

Nov 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL MASTERS] Results and Banter Sept/Oct 2010

Of course.

Smart money is on the Gaylords.

here fishy fishy.......

Bored -why you so concerned about who's gonna finish tops in the lowly div 1 masters? I'd be more concerned about losing more players from the Mighty Castalians if I were you.

Rumor has it you may even be ready to finally step out of JTL's shadow and start your own legacy - the drive out to Poco twice a week has to be killing you especially with the new DD laws. Personally I don't think you've got what it takes even after potting 4 against the Brickman.

BTW - I've fully recovered from the meg session you put on a few weeks back. :mad:

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Maybe Gurps but I prefer playing the better teams twice because the games are more fun. All due respect to Fraser Valley Athletics, Surrey Heat and sid's gravey backs but playing in those games aren't much fun. I think in the end things will work out fine and Dudes gaylords can get familiar with bords castrations again.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

here fishy fishy.......

Bored -why you so concerned about who's gonna finish tops in the lowly div 1 masters? I'd be more concerned about losing more players from the Mighty Castalians if I were you.

Rumor has it you may even be ready to finally step out of JTL's shadow and start your own legacy - the drive out to Poco twice a week has to be killing you especially with the new DD laws. Personally I don't think you've got what it takes even after potting 4 against the Brickman.

BTW - I've fully recovered from the meg session you put on a few weeks back. :mad:

Spit or swallow? Seriously.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

here fishy fishy.......

and here all along I thought Bored was Jtlads cough
Rumors do travel fast.....as I heard a lot of costmillions :wa:are unhappy with the lads who play 90 week in week out,scott kerr been one of em!sliver what about you?hows ollie vlek these days?bored?I hear he just the start of things to come........................where is the loyality jack?
transfer deadline just weeks away:bronco:

sid

ps : Watchman just bite ur tongue on this ASS your no longer involved!:(:eek::confused:

geezer

Aug 9, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

the score was 9-0 for us
ndu missed a spotter & an open net the first 15 minutes of the game ,it could have been 2-2 at the half
our half time talk was not to be the dicks of the league & not to run the score up!what do u do when ya have guys who are hungry?score thats it.....dont know what else to say,I did hear that tw did shout out at 15-0 ....DONT LET YOUR GUARD DOWN LADS ! t or false? not that I really care!
Where did the name Castillian come from?
who founded the team name ?TW or JTL?
just confused AGAIN:confused::wa:

Well let's just say this was the most embarrasing loss of my soccer carreer. That said losing some lads to our Prima Donna Squad hurt. It would have been a different game had we hit the Peno. This wont happen again so don't get too high off it. See ya in the return leg!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well let's just say this was the most embarrasing loss of my soccer carreer. That said losing some lads to our Prima Donna Squad hurt. It would have been a different game had we hit the Peno. This wont happen again so don't get too high off it. See ya in the return leg!
Iam sure there will be a closer match next time,credit to kevin uppals lads they were one of the most sportsmanship teams I have ever seen
hats off

sid
ps next time we will have pints together as we thought u lads left,we didnt see u boys out front till we were leaving to go to the foxes reach

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sid...when you play Temple next come by and say hello.

I will be the brown guy with the black hair. Can't miss me.

geezer

Aug 9, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

We do our best, it would be nice to see lads get together in the true spirit of the game, LOL; Pints. Good Luck this week!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Sid...when you play Temple next come by and say hello.

I will be the brown guy with the black hair. Can't miss me.
Ill be the guy slapping u in the nuts
thats funny we were supposed to play u guys haloween night
our plan was to dress up as sikhs,....,one of our players said that would be funny,but..... what if the indian lads come out with their faces painted white
just for a laugh
no disrespect just a laugh:cool:

as for my new fan geezer
Im not that bad,
;)want to go see a movie tonight

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

thats funny we were supposed to play u guys haloween night
our plan was to dress up as sikhs,....,one of our players said that would be funny,but..... what if the indian lads come out with their faces painted white
just for a laugh
no disrespect just a laugh:cool:

That actually would have been cool to see!!

Frank

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

The Master Div 1 schedule was set up in two gruops of seven.Each group of seven plays home and away within their own division and then plays the other group once for a 19 week schedule.Good idea.You can argue about what seven should be in what group but by seasons end the top teams will end up just there at the top and the also rans will find thier rightfull placings.With only two teams being promoted to have the honor of playing the Castillians next year.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

The Master Div 1 schedule was set up in two gruops of seven.Each group of seven plays home and away within their own division and then plays the other group once for a 19 week schedule.Good idea.You can argue about what seven should be in what group but by seasons end the top teams will end up just there at the top and the also rans will find thier rightfull placings.With only two teams being promoted to have the honor of playing the Castillians next year.
well just ask mr sapperton wtf happened:rolleyes:

Sancho IV

Sep 14, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

I am home from the forest, now I hunt a little rectangle 44 yds long by 18 yrds deep.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I am concerned about Div 1 Masters as the Poco Hontas is my team, they are looking pretty good. Looking at the standing, Langley is poised nicely with games in hand.

I didn't realize I was in JTL's shadow, thank you for the update.

No changes planned for me, unless Upper Managment hasn't told me something, gulp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0