Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL MASTERS] Predictions, Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
just had a browse at the standings
I guess poco cast & poco domos have the best chances of winning div 1 & premier
that would be a great accomplishment for poco
to bad they cant use one another ...div one to premier .....premier to div one etc.,ya know the club system,I guess it would never happen,especially when a coach from the div one has been cut from premier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sid:confused::confused:

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid did you browse to the bottom of div 1 to see where you are at. To bad you guys don't have a soccer team in your club with guys who can play the game. Then you could use the club system to get into the top ten. Dare to dream

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid did you browse to the bottom of div 1 to see where you are at. To bad you guys don't have a soccer team in your club with guys who can play the game. Then you could use the club system to get into the top ten. Dare to dream
to bad your a fuking twat
as a team we know we dont belong there, as a player we also know you dont belong with dominion,:eek::eek::eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes:
ps : Wade says hello

funny how your own team slags you,hmmmmmmm:eek::eek::eek::eek:

now get to training ............you stinky dink

ps :slater stole all the celtics a couple of years ago,thats a good club for ya tit,now they are all playing in poco:rolleyes:

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
to bad they cant use one another ...div one to premier .....premier to div one etc.,ya know the club system,I guess it would never happen,especially when a coach from the div one has been cut from premier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No-one was cut Noodle Head. The four of us who were Castilians last year made the decision ourselves to move to a new team and in fact that is why Snowman formed the Dominion. The Castilians are younger than many teams in their division, are deep, talented and can win on a regular basis. Those of us who are a few years older and have lost a step or two fully understand that we weren't about to take anyone's spot in that lineup, but we still felt that we could contribute at some level. We just wanted to play a bit more than we were last year. We still have very good relations with the Castilians, and there may even be a member or two of our team called up to the Parent Club for this Friday's tilt against the Bricklayers as insurance.:knvb:

I do find it funny that you consistently try to undermine the two teams at the top of their respective Masters divisions in the Fraser Valley while you wallow near the bottom of division 1.

Does anyone else find that odd? Clearly you have Poco Envy.:rolleyes:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fat monkey
Think for a second monk head
I told slater about YOU
I told You about Slater
I'm
Not one bit jealous about poco
Been there done it
Nothing to prove to u Or any of poco
It's a game on here & on the green stuff
Monk head
Ask the mighty GuRU:bronco:
About his view on the slater thing
As for playing div 1
U guys will win the league like I have stated
Go up to premier & prove To urselves you guys belong in premier as champs of div 1
Noodle dick

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm pretty sure Poco will run the table too, and take home 1st in Div. 1 Not sure there is any chance of them dropping any games in the final stretch. Just too good.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unless there's manditory promotion, then I doubt Poco will move up even if they do take 1st... I can't think of anyone on the team who wants to move up...

As for the Celtic players moving to Slaters team: Was I happy about it? No! But I understood it. It's far too complicated/private/personal to go into here.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm pretty sure Poco will run the table too, and take home 1st in Div. 1 Not sure there is any chance of them dropping any games in the final stretch. Just too good.

Is that like saying "shut out" with 1 minute remaining ? ?

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man, that is some serious JTL-type Sandbagging Dude. Well played. :rolleyes:

We have six games left and five are against teams that could easily take points off of us, including the Lords.

We are taking nothing for granted.
We're putting our best foot forward.
We're taking it one game at a time.
We put our pants on one leg at a time.
A stitch in time saves nine.
A bird in hand is worth two in the bush.

Wait...what were we talking about?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0