Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Masters, November & December 2008-2009 Results and Banter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is a new month over in the FVSL Masters. Please discuss. To start with, I personally think that the FVSL teams are underrated in Sir M's Excellent Power Rankings.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: FVSL Masters, November 2008-2009 Results and Banter.

PAU 2 - Rangers 1

Well done PAU, great effort from your crew tonight and full marks.

We again still do not have enough players who want to go to that next level.
(In other words...Way too many pasengers)

Not one or two.....But at least seven or eight tonight.

Disgusting and just not good enough...Yes we are missing Mclean, Bails, and Izzat. They were a huge part of our Backline. But to the boys who finally have a chance to Shine....Show Up or Go Home!

For fcuk sakes here.....That was absolute garbage from our team tonight and everyone from the Goalies..(Yes we played Both) to the Strikers were just not good enough.

I can't tell you how dissapointed i am in so many good key players right now?

How many more of you want a Sub????? Fcuk Me!

To see some of you take your game and play it to that standard is Embarrassing. That's right Embarrassing.

Five or Six of our players should try out for one of the leads in The Wizzard Of Oz....The Tin Man!

Good job PAU....You guys battled your brains out....Congrats.

Our Guys....Enjoy your last weekend of that crap.

Changes are going to happen and players need to be brought in...Thanks for making that perfectly clear lads.

Good God Man.....The Tin Man has more body doubles on our team than all of Hollywood put together!

Changes...............Yep!

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yeah....the real Coach is back!!!:D

Sorry Kenno....couldn't resist! Maybe carrying 27 players isn't that great an idea? Hey...there's always next weekend.

Cheers!

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Oh yeah....noticed you didn't mention a certain tall,blonde,lanky fellow of german heritage(now playing in the VMSL Open Premier).....heard he's scoring..in the wrong net:eek:

Cheers!

Sorry Futbol......really couldn't help myself:D

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Who's he Scotty???;)

Thanks Dude.....You got me back on the Wild Turkey again!:rolleyes:

Follow the Yellow Brick Road!

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

My Apologie Wings...What was i thinking with that late night post.

Better yet, let's sit back and read some of your rivetting posts.

a)"Does anyone know the scores from the Western Canadian Masters Game"

b)'PAU Blue 1 - Rangers 0'

c) 'Knob.'

Fcuking classic stuff pal! Keep it coming because you all have us really entertained and informed here.

Really now...What would TTP without your stunning and on fire posts man!:rolleyes:

All the best scoop.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Someone is grumpy.

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Coach...hint: Oldest player playing for the reincarnated "Norvan"....nudge nudge wink wink...he's going to think I'm picking on him:eek: I'm positive you guys will bounce back next week anyways:D

Cheers!

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Coach...by the way...your avtar looks exactly like "Tinman" from our "OLD" firefighter team...wore it as a costume for a Halloween dance,silver face paint and all.

Cheers!

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Cheers Scotty...As always first class.

Yes we miss the Shue Man...Just don't want him to know that!;)

Delta next.....Great!:rolleyes:

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

PAU 2 - Rangers 1

Well done PAU, great effort from your crew tonight and full marks.

We again still do not have enough players who want to go to that next level.
(In other words...Way too many pasengers)

Not one or two.....But at least seven or eight tonight.

Disgusting and just not good enough...Yes we are missing Mclean, Bails, and Izzat. They were a huge part of our Backline. But to the boys who finally have a chance to Shine....Show Up or Go Home!

For fcuk sakes here.....That was absolute garbage from our team tonight and everyone from the Goalies..(Yes we played Both) to the Strikers were just not good enough.

I can't tell you how dissapointed i am in so many good key players right now?

How many more of you want a Sub????? Fcuk Me!

To see some of you take your game and play it to that standard is Embarrassing. That's right Embarrassing.

Five or Six of our players should try out for one of the leads in The Wizzard Of Oz....The Tin Man!

Good job PAU....You guys battled your brains out....Congrats.

Our Guys....Enjoy your last weekend of that crap.

Changes are going to happen and players need to be brought in...Thanks for making that perfectly clear lads.

Good God Man.....The Tin Man has more body doubles on our team than all of Hollywood put together!

Changes...............Yep!

Wow!! Serious stuff boys,are more suspensions in order?

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

PAU 2 - Rangers 1
Disgusting and just not good enough...Yes we are missing Mclean, Bails, and Izzat. They were a huge part of our Backline. But to the boys who finally have a chance to Shine....Show Up or Go Home!!

I think that heart is there from all the boys that show up, we put too much into the players we are missing, and not enough into to the play of the players we have, we have to start playing smarter soccer, right from the keeper to the strikers.

We shouldn't look to the tin man for the answer, but to the Scarecrow, to where are problems are.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hAg_k69a4M&feature=related[/ame]
Off to see the Wizard before the big match vs. Delta this Friday.

hos

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

From what I've been reading in your posts HOS you should legally change your name to SOS.:cool: The mighty Ranger ship is sinking and you don't even have a roll of duct tape to stop the leaks.:eek: I've sent coach a training tape from Geu, it's the Attilla The Hun movie. I'm sure this will help right the ship.:D The mayday call can wait at least one more week.

$$$MAN

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Delta 1 - Rangers 1

Tough battle in Ladner last night, both teams battled hard, with Delta taking the lead in the first 10 or 15 minutes with a nice strike into the near post, that I wish I had another chance at, but he hit it well. The Rangers were flat for the first 20 minnutes and then we started to go at Delta and had 2 solid chances that our strikers just couldn't get a final tough on.
Second half, we pressed more and were rewarded with a PK, Andy sloted it nice to make it 1-1. Back and forth after that with Delta having a great chance of a header from 8 yards out that was tipped over the bar. Both teams left it all on the field and were happy with the tie at the end. Nice to play that team, every time it is a great game, but we get them at our park in the second half.

End the first half of the season at 7-2-2, not bad, but it has to get much much better, we are 1-2-2 vs. the top half of the league, all the teams we will face in the second half. But I know for sure we will not lose 2 games to the PAU teams in the next round, because every point is needed to make the top 2 of this tough league.

Delta is the best team we have played so far this year.
Were is moneyman, oh ya bottom of the league.

hos

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Tough battle in Ladner last night,

HOS:

Are you fcuking kidding me?
Did you not see the wide array of Bentleys, Jags, Beamers and Audis in the parking lot?
What about the pink polo tops DMU warmed up in?
It was Tsawwassen buddy, not Ladner, trust me. :D
You'd have thought we were at Ambleside, not Winskill, playing those cnuts from West Van FC. :p

Our claim to fame and one up on them I guess is having the German Super Model Andy Meyer as our property not theirs seeing as he has the largest mansion in South Delta.
Apparently...;)
Christmas Party at ze Meyer's ya! :wa:

Great game against a class side.
They fcuking rock you and will be the 1st to pull up your sorry ass after.
And you do the business to them, no moaning at all except a check made in their head for the next one.
Their pace up front and in the midfield is excellent.
Solid back line and you have to like it when Dick is your keeper and you can afford the depth without him in the midfield logging the minutes he can.
I will call it right now.
Delta will be one of the FVSL entrants into the BCs this year.
Barring a catatrophe they are well on their way there in my humble opinion.
They had a good bench with some notable exceptions not even dressed.
Heanjob, Turk, and 4STGMP all injured.
Good luck boys on getting better.

Kudos to Coach Kenno who I thought was a major spark for us when he went on after them pissing on us in the 1st 20 minutes.
Solid game from the little dick, I mean little dictator, I mean, well you know...:D
And good news was no one was thrown under the bus after that match.
Eh Big Mac? ;)

Nice to see Greggy Silzer and Brad Moore putting in Steady Eddie performances for us.

Well done Delta and cheers,
RF

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

HOS:

You'd have thought we were at Ambleside, not Winskill, playing those cnuts from West Van FC.

RF

Now, now my friend. I understand your frustration, but to slag our club in this reference is not on. Your woes are not our fault RF. Other North Shore sides might be more responsible, perhaps, for your troubles.

But it is one player, surely your side is deep enough to endure that. It is not like his name is Oliver or anything.

:)

Sir M.

futbol

Jun 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

I am of no use to anyone for the next few months, so leave me out of any up coming conversations. Thanks....

Yours truly, Gimpy...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0