Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL MASTERS DIV 2

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did they go over the art of jumping over a fence because a team wants to kill you for calling a crap game??

Real classy post you idiot, just goes to show what a gong show you are. This site is called takethepiss, you love dishing it but can not take it when people reply.

99% of the soccer community are not like those idiots that wanted to beat me up, and if it was not for some very brave soccer guys standing in between me and the idiots who knows what would of happend.

Now here is a challange for you OLOSEPOH Just try reffing and working your way up the ranks to the level i ref at. Start at the youth level and work your way to the Premier level, but be careful not to run into the idiots that attacked me, they are out there waiting for fresh meat.

Enough said.......................

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Real classy post you idiot, just goes to show what a gong show you are. This site is called takethepiss, you love dishing it but can not take it when people reply.

99% of the soccer community are not like those idiots that wanted to beat me up, and if it was not for some very brave soccer guys standing in between me and the idiots who knows what would of happend.

Now here is a challange for you OLOSEPOH Just try reffing and working your way up the ranks to the level i ref at. Start at the youth level and work your way to the Premier level, but be careful not to run into the idiots that attacked me, they are out there waiting for fresh meat.

Funny I thought this was TTP??? And I had your back went all the crap was going on... Guess I touched a nerve about you haveing another nightmare reffing.. I guess you can fall back on your playing.. Oh wait nevermind stick to reffing. Best trade in the history of NDU.. You for nothing

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

So whistle lower ,next time u ref them call out the few of your friends that respect u ,me included. ,fuk it I'll bring joe billy too & we will swill some pints get our courage up,
wear your your colours & cheer for you see what happens :)

I am assuming those idiots are into dark meat rather that white meat....

Dope solo is the a bigger looser on this site ,phew ,after all these years I thought Polska was...;D

Skid

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
So whistle lower ,next time u ref them call out the few of your friends that respect u ,me included. ,fuk it I'll bring joe billy too & we will swill some pints get our courage up,

Dope solo is the a bigger looser on this site ,phew ,after all these years I thought Polska was...;D

Skid

Told ya so!

fix yer winky stinky

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money

Skid

Skid mark we know you can't be the biggest loser because you still weigh in at 300lbs but your team on the other hand does have a chance of being the worst team in the FVSL this year... It would be nice to see them actualy win something this year. They are 3rd in goals againist right now so with a little more work they will be leading the whole league.. Nice call on moving up. Just shows yourself what the rest of know... You really know nothing about soccer and should stick to eating

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skid mark we know you can't be the biggest loser because you still weigh in at 300lbs but your team on the other hand does have a chance of being the worst team in the FVSL this year... It would be nice to see them actualy win something this year. They are 3rd in goals againist right now so with a little more work they will be leading the whole league.. Nice call on moving up. Just shows yourself what the rest of know... You really know nothing about soccer and should stick to eating

2010.8.31+DeadHorse.jpg

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money

how old are you?

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
how old are you?
You want an exhibition game sonshine,I'll play my subs agains yur lot

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

We.can get whistle blower to ref & when we thump u you can have so e respect for us cnuts out there,I'll supply the pitch ,beer. Whores blow etc

Let me know son

Sid

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

We.can get whistle blower to ref & when we thump u you can have so e respect for us cnuts out there,I'll supply the pitch ,beer. Whores blow etc

Let me know son

Sid

gimme a flag....I'll do the lines!:knvb:

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Let me know son

Sid

Did you "thump" us last year??? I hope you can keep it under a touchdown this weekend vs. our boys.... I am calling 8-1 just saying.. You guys are a middle of the pack Div.1 mastrer team...

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did you "thump" us last year??? I hope you can keep it under a touchdown this weekend vs. our boys.... I am calling 8-1 just saying.. You guys are a middle of the pack Div.1 mastrer team...
do you want an exhibition game .?yes or no!if we beat your lot ,we can call our selves Heroes ,so if you have something to prove in div 2 ....giddy up donkey

Let me know ur score ,if we are a mid pack div 1 then the odds against ur bunch should be even

Cheers biatch tits

I'll be wearing #8if you wish to stop by & say hi......

Red shirt ,big belly,big head ,big wod,actually I just drained that a disease dick house

U be 6 I'll be 8 then & I'll owe u one
Cheers no hope

Ps : I get It biatch ,you bleed every 21 days lassie

Sidsolo

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid and Solo into the playpen for you two, quit abusing my brain with your drivel. The two of you couldn't put a coherent sentence together and have ruined an interesting thread with your BS. By all means, carry on in the FVSL Masters Prem thread but leave us the f#%* alone.

Predictions for this week, besides these two not taking the hint and leaving:

Caps vs NDU - Tie 1-1
NSR vs Coastal - NSR 3 - 1
Vintage vs Heat - Heat 2-1
WR vs Temple - Temple 5-1
Stars vs Bullets - Bullets 2-1

Lean

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid,

It's a little early to be drinking don't you think ? I expect to read posts like the one above at 3:20 am Saturday morning.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0