Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL MASTERS DIV 2

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just been informed by the FVSL the player in question signed for his FVSL team first, this makes him ineligible to play for the Ajyal Tigers in the VMSL Div 2.
There is a shock... The FVSL takes the easy way out!!! Bush league, right up there with the MLS suspending a player 5 hours before a match.. We have the best facilities to play at to bad the league does not follow suit

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Technicality....doesn't affect anything. Just tell them not to do it again and move on

OK, to something more important:

Rangers win
North Delta win
South Surrey win (controversial I know)
Vintage win
Shooting Stars win (with a then legal player)

I have no idea what I'm talking about!

CASTROYCHE

Oct 25, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wouldn't worry about it from the sounds of it it looks like they have players to spare! didn't the so called illegal player come on when the game was already 3-1 ? the player has to make a choice which league to play for the team shouldn't have to bear the responsibility just my thoughts.

CASTROYCHE

Oct 25, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey Heat VS SSS Surrey Shooting Stars- Stars win
South Surrey FC Bullets VS PCFC Poco FC Northside Rangers- tie- Yes I pick a tie Bullets needs a rebound game!
Guildford FC Caps VS CFC Coastal FC Rangers- Rangers win
SFC Temple Utd VS CFC Coastal FC Vintage Vintage win
North Delta SC Utd VS WRU White Rock Utd Dorth Delta- WR needs to rebuild

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well...good clean game last night. White Rock came out flying and went up 1 early...out played us for the first 15 then we started the taking back the game. If both teams had put away all their chances it could've been about 13 -8 approx....as it turned out...5-2 NDU win. Good bunch of guys White Rock,didn't stop playing all game even with the short bench. On to the Caps next week.

Cheers!

Tactically Inept

Oct 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 3 - 2 Caps

Not pretty, but you won't see that on the score sheet, so we'll take the win and move on.
Could've gone either way or at the very least been a draw, but we managed to get out of Dodge....just.

redwoods

Oct 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
NSR 3 - South Surrey Bullets 2

We had 14 bodies and they had 24 and about 4 or 5 from the div 1 side...we gutted out 3 points when maybe we should have got none

But good teams find ways to win, Also South Surrey are a good bunch of lads and a quality team, probably the best we have played this year. Good luck to them the rest of the way

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money

We had 14 bodies and they had 24 and about 4 or 5 from the div 1 side...we gutted out 3 points when maybe we should have got none

But good teams find ways to win, Also South Surrey are a good bunch of lads and a quality team, probably the best we have played this year. Good luck to them the rest of the way

Man that was a real ass kicking last night!!

Sniffer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Sep 24, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money

Cheers Redwoods...NSR are a good bunch of guys too, us Div 1 guys had just finished a tough match yesterday afternoon that the KO was delayed by an hour...would have been nice to have a longer rest between games!!

Would also help if the Bullets forwards could put the ball in the back of the net which has been the issue most of the season but your keeper also had a great game.

Good luck with the rest of the season.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I think if you asked the cheerleader/groupie running the line on the Bullets side he'll say the score was 10 - 3 Bullets :)

Honestly though, i have to agree with Redwoods, Bullets are a quality side and seem like a good group, leaves me wondering how they dropped those points a few weeks back. We were lucky to not concede more goals, our keep was awesome last night and yes, SS missed some good chances. Kudos to our lot though, we battled and finished our chances when we needed to. And no "hopesolo", that was not an ass-kicking, we save those for NDU !!

cheers, mackers.

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
that was not an ass-kicking, we save those for NDU !!

cheers, mackers

Wow....I thought there was only one moron on the other side of the river (Sid:D)....but
Lipsmacker and Rosewood have proved me wrong:D
Looking forward to the return match with your lot.

Cheers!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
that was not an ass-kicking, we save those for NDU !!

cheers, mackers

Wow....I thought there was only one moron on the other side of the river (Sid:D)....but

Cheers!
Cheers & tks for yur thoughts snotty smell

Sid

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Word out of ND is there is a player signing this week... Stay tunned.. Rumor has it that he is a ex whitecap..

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Cheers!

did you come up with those nicknames all yourself, very clever !

Dec 7th can't come quick enough.

cheers, mackers,

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Word out of ND is there is a player signing this week... Stay tunned.. Rumor has it that he is a ex whitecap..
Nohope,the signing of wee willy fits rite down yur alley ,you can re name your team to the north delta "wee willys"fits like a glove dickheed

sid

olosepoh

Sep 11, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nohope,the signing of wee willy fits rite down yur alley ,you can re name your team to the north delta "wee willys"fits like a glove dickheed

sid

Sid don't hate!! Just because you have to come on TTP and beg for players and we have players call us to play.. I will give you a hint Sid his initials are JJ...And yes he plays up front. Will be making his debut this Friday night. Maybe he will get the call up to pad his stats vs POCO in your game

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0