Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Masters Cup 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tiresome and possibly a bit uncomfortable.
I hear ya Jackie - Enough is enough.
Sorry everyone.

It really should be all about PoCo shouldn't it? ;)

One last thing though to my teammates and the NDU lads:

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

OscarMeyerWeinerforever :D

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The one good yap I heard in the match, and I believe it came from Utah, was 'Someone pick up on Burt Reynolds!' off a throw in or free kick. :D
Sorry Scotty - Gotta love that firefighter stache though! ;)

Thanks RF...I'm the only brother who can grow one:eek:...have to admit I did hear that comment but hey...I'm not that (Burt R.)old...yet:D Have to say that comment wasn't as good as the one from a player from PA Rangers who called me John Holmes!!!! I WISH!!!!!:eek:.....sorry I couldn't stick around longer but getting up for work the next day is no fun with a throbbing melon;)

Cheers!

JTL: sounds like you wish you could've played on the Rangers??;)

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The one good yap I heard in the match, and I believe it came from Utah, was 'Someone pick up on Burt Reynolds!' off a throw in or free kick. :D
Sorry Scotty - Gotta love that firefighter stache though! ;)

Thanks RF...I'm the only brother who can grow one:eek:...have to admit I did hear that comment but hey...I'm not that (Burt R.)old...yet:D Have to say that comment wasn't as good as the one from a player from PA Rangers who called me John Holmes!!!! I WISH!!!!!:eek:.....sorry I couldn't stick around longer but getting up for work the next day is no fun with a throbbing melon;)

Cheers!

JTL: sounds like you wish you could've played on the Rangers??;)

Wow, Scotty! You have blossomed as you aged. No fun going to work with a throbbing melon? I'm with you buddy. Took us 25 years to finally realize this.

Burt Reynolds? Absolutely. How about Tony Orlando?

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
With great mustache comes great responsibility......

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXpNazF0VNA"]YouTube- Family Guy: Peter Griffin mustache[/ame]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiJpT6tKVDg"]YouTube- Family Guy - Mustache Dad[/nomedia]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JhuOicPFZY&feature=related"]YouTube- Family Guy - Speaking Italian[/ame]

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 1-nil at half, 3 - nil final
Mission scored with less than a minute to win 1-0

Mission vs Poco final in 2 weeks.

I'll possibly give more details in the morning when i'm more coherent.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco had most of the pressure for the first half, Delta wasmuch more defensive this game compared to the first time we played them. We missed some chance that we coulda shoulda buried in the first half. Up 1-0 at half. Great individual effort for our second about 10 minutes into 2nd, Good push back by Delta resulting in a couple of good chances, I think 1 was cleared off the line. 15 minutes left we scored our 3rd to finish it off. Good clean contest, nice job by the ref. Looking forward to the final.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco had most of the pressure for the first half, Delta wasmuch more defensive this game compared to the first time we played them. We missed some chance that we coulda shoulda buried in the first half. Up 1-0 at half. Great individual effort for our second about 10 minutes into 2nd, Good push back by Delta resulting in a couple of good chances, I think 1 was cleared off the line. 15 minutes left we scored our 3rd to finish it off. Good clean contest, nice job by the ref. Looking forward to the final.

Poco is class of league and a solid group with a deep bench. Fun game to play in and who knows how interesting it coulda been if we tucked it in to make it 2 to 1. Oh well.

I thought the referee was too good. It's better having a guy who blows a couple of calls that go our way. :rolleyes:

Go POCO go....:D

The Ranger

Sep 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fun game to play in and who knows how interesting it coulda been if we tucked it in to make it 2 to 1. Oh well.
D

I think it may have been more interesting if you guys had actually shown up for the first half... 95% possesion PoCo.. It was a complete piss-take! Regardless, we didn't capitalize on that so.. it didn't impact the game very much.. You woke up and were actually making a game of it for the first 20 min of the second half... after that, the super-sups were deployed and quickily shut you done, and notched one to put the game away.. Delta is a good team and good lads to play against; no (except from the bench) whinning, good tackles and decent talent. Perhaps we'll meet again before the year is up.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think it may have been more interesting if you guys had actually shown up for the first half... 95% possesion PoCo.. It was a complete piss-take! Regardless, we didn't capitalize on that so.. it didn't impact the game very much.. You woke up and were actually making a game of it for the first 20 min of the second half... after that, the super-sups were deployed and quickily shut you done, and notched one to put the game away.. Delta is a good team and good lads to play against; no (except from the bench) whinning, good tackles and decent talent. Perhaps we'll meet again before the year is up.

Our plan due to our squad on the night was to sit behind the ball in the first half and as it went 2 to 0 we changed to regular shape. Whether that was right decision doesn't matter now but it's what we felt was our best chance on the night with what we had to work with....our quickness on the outside was dearly missed. That being said I thought bored and JTL worked extremely hard to create chances.

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortunate way to end the season.First half.a slight edge to the Mission boys but with each team 1 man short(red cards) we responded much better in the second half.Seemed to get some legs but the inability to finish has haunted us the last few weeks.Over all an enjoyable season and really enjoyed the chance to get back together with a great group of characters! Good luck to Mission in the final.Give them nothin',Millsy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0