Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Masters 2008/09] October Results, Predictions & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

burkee&nonis

Aug 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
If the allblacks lose 3 points that is the 17th game in the fvsl that will have been penalized by the half way point. This is such a joke. What is that about a couple of thousand dollars in their pockets. How many fines have their been in the VMSL?

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys must have a different system than the VMSL. If you take a red, the ref takes your card after the game and it goes to the VMSL office. On Thursday nights, they figure out who gets how many games for whatever they have done. The VMSL then keeps your card until your suspension is done. You then have to physically go down to the office and pick up your card.

Therefore, at the beginning of each game, the ref asks for the cards. If you have your card, you are eligible to play (assuming you are signed with that team or CAT'ed to play). Pretty simple system, although it bites having to make the trek to the office to do the walk of shame for your card :D

The Phantom

Oct 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well said Freddy. I also remember having to drive out of my way to pick up my stupid card, but the system works.

No wonder the FVSL board is a joke.

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is also a fine associated with reds in the VMSL, $10 for each game you have to serve. This must be paid before you get your card back and you can't play without your card because the ref checks them all before the game. The other team is allowed to watch the card-checking as well.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
My two bits;
What is the point in putting hours & hours of our time into running teams when the FV executive constantley slaps you down for these bullshit infractions. Where are the ref's accountable for their cockups? Sometimes they want to see cards, sometimes they can't be bothered! The Fraser Valley Masters has become an absolute joke.
My money is on the AllBlacks moving to Metro; this really is the last straw.

Thanks FV Exec & Fcuk OFF!!!:mad:

I blame whistleblower for this whole mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0