Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Fines for Forms & Unis

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Curious to know if any other teams out there in the FVSL have been hit with fines regarding forms, and uniforms. We just found out at seasons end that many ND teams were fines at some point. Questionable timing and way of operating so that teams have no chance to correct mistakes as the season goes.

Interested to hear others experiences.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, only suggestion would be. If there's an uniform infraction, maybe the admin could let us know the week after the incident, who committed / what the infraction was..... It was like that a few years ago and was quite helpful and convenient. But I guess this year there have been a lot of them since we weren't notified till early jan..... Shouldn't be a surprise to anyone I think these fines have been around for 4-5 years now..,

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, only suggestion would be. If there's an uniform infraction, maybe the admin could let us know the week after the incident, who committed / what the infraction was..... It was like that a few years ago and was quite helpful and convenient. But I guess this year there have been a lot of them since we weren't notified till early jan..... Shouldn't be a surprise to anyone I think these fines have been around for 4-5 years now..,

I'm on board with the fines, but would love to be informed the week after so any problems can be corrected sooner rather than later. Otherwise, it feels like a year end cash grab. Maybe set up a page on the site like they do with discipline and fines.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I got fine for wearing a pinnie over my black jersey! I told the ref I had an alternate but it gets soaked and heavy in the rain, and my black one is water proof. Beginning of January got a fine for it hahaha

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
We got fined for a game sheet infraction....apparently. But we were given a heads-up.....not sure how many infractions but was told it had to do with the "top portion." ???

What constitutes a uniform infraction???

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its not that hard... fill out the forms, (I suggest starting at the top and working your way down), then make sure your team is wearing matching kit. If you see 2 guys wearing purple socks and everyone else is wearing white, you may have an issue... Seems pretty straight forward to me.

If anyone is interested or forgot the rules and regs (no, not him) they are all on the website for your review.

:)

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its not that hard... fill out the forms, (I suggest starting at the top and working your way down), then make sure your team is wearing matching kit. If you see 2 guys wearing purple socks and everyone else is wearing white, you may have an issue... Seems pretty straight forward to me.

If anyone is interested or forgot the rules and regs (no, not him) they are all on the website for your review.

Who the hell wears purple?

:)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0