FVSL Fat Bastards

How much weight have you gained over the break?

• 5-10 pounds

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • 10-20 pounds

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I've always been a fat bastard, so it doesn't matter

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I've lost weight because I've been running the treadmill while pumping weights all break.

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • I'm like Jerry and doctor up my waistband tag to show a 31 instead of 33.

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Est
Jul 23, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
With the return from holiday / snow break imminent, I thought it'd be prudent to get these threads fired up again with a poll. Personally, I'm hating the prospects of training tonight, where there's a good chance I'll yack on the turf. So with that...

How much weight have you gained over the break?

SC

Est
Jul 28, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scary thread buddy, I should have known before I opened the link. I'm sure if all admit to what they have 'put on', you'll have the equivalent of a small football team. (For the record, and being a chick, I'm lighter after the holidays because the rain, sleet,snow and hail didn't stop this bird from doing a thing!) -Nope, I'm not a mailcarrier either :rolleyes:

+SCwhowouldliketopukeonthefieldtonight :wa:

girth

Est
Nov 16, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
I looked at my belly the other day and yes it looks larger than before the break.So I hopped on the scale and it read 200 pounds which was the same as before.I'm thinking I just trasfered weight from my ass to my gut? I am going for a light jog today and will continue this until the transfer to another body part has occured.

Members online