Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Fat Bastards

How much weight have you gained over the break?

• 5-10 pounds

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • 10-20 pounds

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I've always been a fat bastard, so it doesn't matter

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I've lost weight because I've been running the treadmill while pumping weights all break.

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • I'm like Jerry and doctor up my waistband tag to show a 31 instead of 33.

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
With the return from holiday / snow break imminent, I thought it'd be prudent to get these threads fired up again with a poll. Personally, I'm hating the prospects of training tonight, where there's a good chance I'll yack on the turf. So with that...

How much weight have you gained over the break?

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scary thread buddy, I should have known before I opened the link. I'm sure if all admit to what they have 'put on', you'll have the equivalent of a small football team. (For the record, and being a chick, I'm lighter after the holidays because the rain, sleet,snow and hail didn't stop this bird from doing a thing!) -Nope, I'm not a mailcarrier either :rolleyes:

+SCwhowouldliketopukeonthefieldtonight :wa:

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I looked at my belly the other day and yes it looks larger than before the break.So I hopped on the scale and it read 200 pounds which was the same as before.I'm thinking I just trasfered weight from my ass to my gut? I am going for a light jog today and will continue this until the transfer to another body part has occured.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts