Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Division 2 - 2003/2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep

Originally posted by Sheep
I feel more sorry for you guys(no I dont) EagleRidge will make it 2 losses in a row and the Tigers will take over first spot and never look back. We will be there at the wolves bbq so we will have to check out your game.

EagleRidge 3 - 0.
Tigers 1 -0
Wolves 2 -1

Well seeing as no one has score more then one goal on us good luck, your a moron!! EagleRidge will go down, I promise you that. Good luck on Saturday you will lose 3-0 who are you going to bring up Owen from div 3 as your goalie.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
predictions

Knights verus Eagle 4-0 knights will get there scoring touch back

Titan verus Wolves 3-2 Titans more experience

Tigers verus Players 4-1 Players (no goalie, developing big heads)

Nucksrule

Oct 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nucksrule is back after a long departure.... Great defence and a few lucky bounces gave the Tigers the deserving win and an unbeaten streak that will never be stopped... It's good to see the Black Shites finally lose... Not so ****y anymore are you guys??? It would've been the Shites second loss of the season if they woulda played the Tigers the week before, but that demolishing by the Tigers will have to wait for another week.. I'll be there watching Sunday as the Shites choke for a second week in a row, which will continue their downward spiral on their way to a 6-13 record.... OUCH that's gonna hurt!!!!

curly

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who are the Titans?

these guys are just another filler team to make up the twenty teams in div two. and if you guys dont start scoring soon you will also be another filler team too. hey blackshiites your starting to look like your Knick name, five goals in the last three games, wants going on

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Come on boys this is Take the Piss not Comedy Central. Nucks & Curly those last 2 posts were fuking priceless; you guys are a couple of comedians. Look at the standing if I’m not mistaken the Black Knights are clearly in first place, or am I dealing with a bunch of Downs Syndromes that can’t read? I can’t wait to play the pussy cats in fact we should schedule the game for mid week that way we can kick the piss out of you before the Christmas brake.

WE ARE THE CHAPIONS, WE ARE THE CHAPIONS, NO TIME FOR LOOSERS CAUSE ARE THE CHAPIONS OF DIV TWO……

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
re:Jock is stupid

Originally posted by Jock
am I dealing with a bunch of Downs Syndromes ?

WE ARE THE CHAPIONS, WE ARE THE CHAPIONS, NO TIME FOR LOOSERS CAUSE ARE THE CHAPIONS OF DIV TWO……

I think you are talking about yourself again :p :D Like bricktop says keep the hockey helmet on at all times. :eek:

Is a chapion a new Chap stick for gay guys ??? :rolleyes:

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
What with everyone talking trash

hey until the knights are not in first place everybody should quiet there beaking off and wasting our time!!

hey sheep i heard one of your guys got bench for a few minutes on friday for beaking off on the site and ramsey read it, is that true?

Good luck to the Wolves on sunday some of us are coming out to watch, don't thick that the titans are weak, you'll be in tough!

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: hey T

Originally posted by filling the net
You don't play in div 2 so why do you even have an opion? Do you just want to run up your post count? Stick to the under 21 site!!!!

who are you talking too?

oops.... i c who now

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sunday, November 2nd Low -2°C
Partly Sunny High 7°C
A mix of sun and cloud and cold.
Chance of a shower or flurry late in the day.

Nothing like a bit of a flurry.

Predictions for the weekend in Div.2:

North Delta Players 5 GEU Tigers 1
Surrey FC Royals 2 Port Moody Lions 3
GEU Black Knights 3 Eagleridge United 0
Bradner Redshirts 1 Whalley United 3
Peace Arch U Selects 0 Surrey Coyotes 0
Surrey FC Stars 3 North Delta FC 3
Surrey Rippers 4 Britannia FC 1
LUFC Clones 2 Langley United FC 3
Aldergrove Warriors 4 Surrey FC Donegals 1
GEU Titans 1 GEU Wolves 3

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Wolves are you still having the bar-bq on Sunday? It's suppose to snow on the weekend but we'll see if that happens?

What continent are you living on?

Snow?

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: hey T

You don't play in div 2 so why do you even have an opion? Do you just want to run up your post count? Stick to the under 21 site!!!!

I don't have to play in a division to have an opinion on it. Plus I have played in Div 2 and I am familiar with most of the teams. I play CAT not u-21, though I wish I were that young again :D I don't run up my post count just for the sake of it...i only post here to ttp you dumbass co*ky inbreds......plus I wasn't the one talking about a perfect season and after the loss, your voice has a different tone.......you must have reached puberty :p :D

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
to much time

does it really matter about the bottom dwellers?

knights 4-0 eagle
tigers 1-4players
wolves 2-3 titans

And the rest don't matter because there just in a different class!!!!!!!!!

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: hey T

Originally posted by Big T
I don't have to play in a division to have an opinion on it. Plus I have played in Div 2 and I am familiar with most of the teams. I play CAT not u-21, though I wish I were that young again :D I don't run up my post count just for the sake of it...i only post here to ttp you dumbass co*ky inbreds......plus I wasn't the one talking about a perfect season and after the loss, your voice has a different tone.......you must have reached puberty :p :D

Nope wasn't running my mouth like you do i simply put up a thread about who thought we would go 19-0 because no has done it in the fraser valley division ever!! I knew we were in for a loss to many people on the team take being in the league a joke!!

I see your team is doing well also!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0