Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Division 2 - 2003/2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU Tigers 2 Surrey FC Royals 1

Best team we have played thus far. Possession was probably 60 -40 for them but we got lucky when their keeper misplayed a one hoper off the wet grass. Things got ugly at times and there were 3 red cards handed out. Our keeper was tossed early in the second. With 25 minutes left we went down to 9 men and barely hung on for the win.

bricktop

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Next weeks victims are North Delta. Might be a tough one without our keeper and a striker but we'll see. Could you tell I was bollocksed when I posted at 3 am? Julius Caesar reffed our game last night, and I reiterate "This guy has to go". He is absolutely shocking. Great team defense last night. Everyone dug deep when we went down to 9 men and held on for the win.

bricktop

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not much going on in this thread. Same old same old, Black Knights blowing each other and Brick Top and Sheep telling it how it is. Hey Loosey (Fuhr) heard your in for another pounding by your coach thus week. Is it really worth it for two minutes of playing time? I heard Serge was let go due to a Graham James type episode. Us on take the piss are totally supportive if you care to share your feelings on the situation. You're not telling the whole story by just calling yourself Loosey.

saint jr

Oct 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rippers 4 North Delta 0

rippers can't wait till they play the black nights. you think your going undefeated but we will take you down. so blow it out your ass

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
surrey

Didn't know a div 4 team could come on here and talk trash about how shitty his team is and expect to beat any golden ears team! Keep dreaming rippers enjoy your stay at the bottom of the league!

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bricktop,
i have 17 goals 6 games in........................please keep talkin shite about me...........i am in need of a new source of inspiration......................knights - VS - wolves................oh shite son............its gonna be bad......................u know it

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bricktop,

Is that the best you can do? I expect that kind of poor material from your boy friend sheep but come on man your better than that. I guess your old age is catching up faster than ichi’s sister on a pork chop, times are tuff when you have to bring old Sergio into the equation to. In all honesty I did hear you guys played well with only nine bodies on the field! Good stuff you guys could use the extra conditioning anyway…

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wolves?

Did I see correctly the Wolves lost 6-1? I thought they were getting stronger wolfman? Sheep comments,did you see the game?

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about the GEU Black Knights losing their first of the season 1 - 0 to Port Moody. Hey Lucy what happened I thought you were invincible? Cant wait to hear what brilliant excuses you come up with now. Things are getting tight in div 2.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Talk about being shut up

oh the boyz that talk a lot have to eat their words...so what happened to the high power offensive ??? I'd love to hear you bitches make excuses....19-0 my ass.......:D

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
yep its the truth....1 nil......we shite the bed big time....gettin too ****y........2 guys showing up to practice.....................no excuses.................18-1 babeeeeee

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moody 1 – Knights nil…………

I’m not the type to make excuses….

Moody got the goal fair & square, that’s how football is played…

Who’s still in first????

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This Weekend

Well, I must admit that the Tigers played with alot of heart this weekend. Good for you guys on your win!

As for us, the stars strickers went right through our defense... the worst feeling in the world is having six goals against! The only highlight was the Wolfman's Rocket to the top right corner!

Wow, the knights losing to the Lions, hey anything can happen, did you see Man U this weekend!

This weekend looks good..

North Delta Players GEU Tigers Mackie Park Turf 7:00pm
I dont think the tigers will have any problem with this team.
3-1 Tigers.

GEU Black Knights Eagleridge United Hammond Park 2:15pm
THis should be a blowout, Knights 5-1

GEU Titans GEU Wolves Hammond Park East 12 Noon
The wolves should come out strong after an embarassing loss the previous weekend. 3-1 Wolves.

Who's coming out for a Barbie? 2:30 Sunday!!

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We will be without our keeper and one of our forwards for this weekend due to red cards. We will have to dig deep for this one. North Delta have a good team just like last year.

Wolfman, were the Stars that good?

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our defense did not have a good game!
When they had the chances they scored.
I missed the net in the first five mins by six inches, maybe could have changed the outcome of the game..who knows... it shouldnt have been 6-2, but they were the better team yesterday. I have never seen a team fall apart like we did yesterday! Oh well, i hope we learn from this!

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
port moody

the last thing we could do yesterday was fill the net, I can soley put blame on myself, i had to many chances and couldn't find the back of the net. They have a good squad and they beat us fair but are they a better team nope, they just showed up to the game and we didn't!! This is going to make us even stronger, we have tasted defeat and nobody was in a good mood, feeling sorry for eagle ridge next weekend there in trouble!!

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I feel more sorry for you guys(no I dont) EagleRidge will make it 2 losses in a row and the Tigers will take over first spot and never look back. We will be there at the wolves bbq so we will have to check out your game.

EagleRidge 3 - 0.
Tigers 1 -0
Wolves 2 -1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0