Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Division 2 - 2003/2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah, just something that was said early today...
Your coach mentioned that mr.fehr (spell?) was fcuking around
on here with a couple alias(?spell)... Just wondering!

You should come out with us to the tigers game tomorrow.
Its gonna be fun watching them lose!

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
wovles

actually we were taking about that at practice on tuesday (how manys names fuse had), anyways only one name, we have your fund raiser on friday so I can't go to the game! Come to the stepping stone after and fill us in though

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wolfman I heard when we play you on Friday the 9th that the game time has been changed from 8pm to 6:15pm, do to a double booking of the field. Did you hear about that?

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game

Yeah I heard 6:30.... thats ok for me, Im sure some dont approve!

Do you like Friday night?

I love playing sundays!

Joke for ya all....

A man walked into the produce section of his local supermarket, and asked to buy half a head of lettuce. The boy working in that department told him they only sold whole heads of lettuce. The man was insistent that the boy
ask his manager about the matter.

Walking into the back room, the boy said to his manager, "Some asshole wants to buy half a head of lettuce." As he finished his sentence, he turned to find the man standing behind him, so he added, "And this gentleman kindly
offered to buy the other half."

The manager approved the deal and the man went on his way.

Later the manager said to the boy, "I was impressed with the way you got yourself out of that situation earlier. We like people who think on their feet here. Where are you from son?"

"Canada, sir," the boy replied.

"Well, why did you leave Canada?" the manager asked.

! The boy said, "Sir, there's nothing but whores and hockey players up there."

Shocked, the manager says, "Oh really, my wife is from Canada."

"No shite??" replied the boy..."Who'd she play for?"

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Friday nights are awesome for us so far but we have yet to experience the fog of the Fraser River Ive heard so much about. Its also the nicest field in Ridge. Once you become an elite team like us you get your pick of the fields. Are you guys still playing on that cow pasture in Hammond?

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh ok, thanks....

Turbo todd....hahahahahahahahahaha ...thats awesome..

He doesnt play too much, if at all...

I CANT BELIEVE YOU SUPPORT THE TIGERS!!!

curly

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
game on vs surry

Hey wolves just got word that tigers will be playing friday night (not cancelled), so all you piss takers might want to check it out at Albion at 8:00PM.

bricktop

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh definitely, I don't even know why we bother showing up at our games cause we always get shiite kicked. I won't even dare look at the standings cause I might want to quit the game all together.:confused: Looking forward to post game beers wolfy.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
quick update

the sheep is still sitting on the sideline praying for mr.Ramsey to let him in! And I quote "Please Mr. Ramsey, i can do it, I'll last longer then 5 minutes, i had a power bar for lunch"

Hey Boys the Joke Continues............................

bricktop

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a farce. Our #1 goalie gets kicked out of the game. Then to make matters worse, one of our snipers gets the boot. Down a man and we still kicked the cntus arses. I think a few may have sold us short. Keep talkin boys. NEEEXXXXXTTTTTT.

HAAAPPPYYY HHHHAALLLLOOOOOWWWWEEENNNN:bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0