Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Division 2 - 2003/2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another case of Pot meeting Kettle, Kettle meeting Pot, and the two not agreeing each other is black.

FTN: I’m sure the guys on the premier squad are pleased with you taking credit for their success. Again: you're, not your. Christ…

Rex / Razor / Razorback / Timmy: just because you now take the time to spell check your, erm, work, doesn’t mean it still isn’t bloody painful to read your WRITING (not speaking, as you would suggest). Remember, even though you're king of the village idiots, you still live in the village.

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
jock's div 2, geu predictions...

Geu Tigers VS Surrey FC Royals
The Tigers are currently sitting in SECOND place BEHIND the KNIGHTS & are riding a 2 game unbeaten streak. The Royals on the other hand are currently sitting in 11th place and could use a few more points in order to advance in the standings.
2 – 1 Royals over the Tigers…

GEU Wolves VS Surrey FC Stars
The Wolves are sitting in 6th place and have had a back and forth start to the season. In order for this team to make a move in the standings, the Wolves will need to net a few more each game. The Stars at present are sitting 7th with 2 games in hand. This team has good goal scoring ability and should pot a couple this weekend. However I think it’s time for the Wolf Pac to step and take the win. 3 – 2 Wolves over the Stars…

GEU Black Knights VS Port Moody Lions
The Knights are the team to beat this season, & as we all know have yet to be defeated. The Lions are sitting behind the Stars on the table and are looking to advance. Each game the Lions have played this year has been quite close on the score sheet until this weekend. 6 – 1 Knights over the Lions…

GEU Titans VS SFC Donegals Caps
The Titans have been the poorest of four GEU teams so far this season and will be looking to make a move. The Titans have 2 games in hand & I’m sure would like to capitalize on the even poorer play of the Caps. The Caps are sitting in 19th & are still looking for their first win of the season, should be a good game but I foresee a TIE…

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
winners

bet ya a pint jock that the tiggers beat the knightknights at the end of the season ,experience will prevail

sid;)

bricktop

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It'll be a lot closer than they think i'll tell you that much. Predictions for the weekend.

Tigers 3 Royals 1

Delta 5 Coyotes 1

Knights 4 Port Moody 2

As for everybody else, who gives a fcuk.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions

Royals vs Tigers=Royals 2-1

Surrey vs Wolves=Stars 3-1

Knights vs Moody=Knights 4-0

Does anybody else really matter?

Good luck this weekend tigers your in for a shocker!!!!!

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid I'll bet you a case

I'll bet you a case that the knights will finish higher then the tigers. Not saying the knights will finish first persay but I know for a fact the tigers won't finish that high!!

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Turfage

Originally posted by Sheep
What Maple Ridge needs is a Turf field so this doesnt happen so often. Maybe its time we build one.

I thought I heard rumor at the City planning meetings that they were looking into that? There's enough tax payer dolllars there damn it. Whats 3.5Million to the City/Township....wankers.

Langley's 1st turf field is now in place, and we apparently have two more scheduled for 2007/2008? One at Noel Booth Park and another up in the Walnut Grove area.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I haven’t seen one yet. Ive heard talks of one but I have also heard talks about a bridge to Langley that hasn’t happend yet either. I think Maple Ridge spent all their remaining tax dollars on the new homeless shelter in the middle of town so that guys like jock and sid have a place to stay. I cant believe all the freaks and weird fukcs this place has attracted since it opened. Its starting to look like Whalley.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by LucVanLierde
why doesn't sheep and girth take back their empties and build a turf field?
Christ with all those empties we could build the field,a bridge and one helluva homeless shelter for all of surrey to enjoy.

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why can’t you believe all the new freaks in town sheep? It only makes you an old one. I think a turf field is a brilliant idea and would only compliment the Albion complex. There is no reason for Maple Ridge to be with out turf in fact it’s a travesty that one has not yet been built. GEU is one of the biggest clubs in Western Canada not only that, GEU produces some of the best young talent BC has to offer. But if this does happen and Maple Ridge is granted permission to build a turf pitch the number one rule should be as follows ---------------- NO SHEEP ALOWED

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
New Turf Field !

The new turf field is going up at the new high school being build across the street from upper Albion Park. They just started the project won't be done for at least a year minumal.

Cheers
Rex

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: jock's div 2, geu predictions...

Originally posted by Jock
Geu Tigers VS Surrey FC Royals
The Tigers are currently sitting in SECOND place BEHIND the KNIGHTS & are riding a 2 game unbeaten streak. The Royals on the other hand are currently sitting in 11th place and could use a few more points in order to advance in the standings.
2 – 1 Royals over the Tigers…

GEU Wolves VS Surrey FC Stars
The Wolves are sitting in 6th place and have had a back and forth start to the season. In order for this team to make a move in the standings, the Wolves will need to net a few more each game. The Stars at present are sitting 7th with 2 games in hand. This team has good goal scoring ability and should pot a couple this weekend. However I think it’s time for the Wolf Pac to step and take the win. 3 – 2 Wolves over the Stars…

GEU Black Knights VS Port Moody Lions
The Knights are the team to beat this season, & as we all know have yet to be defeated. The Lions are sitting behind the Stars on the table and are looking to advance. Each game the Lions have played this year has been quite close on the score sheet until this weekend. 6 – 1 Knights over the Lions…

GEU Titans VS SFC Donegals Caps
The Titans have been the poorest of four GEU teams so far this season and will be looking to make a move. The Titans have 2 games in hand & I’m sure would like to capitalize on the even poorer play of the Caps. The Caps are sitting in 19th & are still looking for their first win of the season, should be a good game but I foresee a TIE…

My Predictions:

Geu Tigers 2 VS Surrey FC Royals 2
Looking forward to this tilt tomorrow night.
Depends if the tigers are ready to play!
Could go either way!

GEU Wolves 4 VS Surrey FC Stars 2
This will be a breakout game for the Wolves!
How is the field at Strawberry?

GEU Black Knights 3 VS Port Moody Lions 1
Port Moody blowz the sheep!

GEU Titans 2 VS SFC Donegals Caps 1
Last place caps, titans should win this easily!

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: jock's div 2, geu predictions...

Originally posted by wolvescmid
How is the field at Strawberry?

Its in crap condition, its just mud down the middle on one side.....our home game was moved from there a few weeks ago, I would except with the heavy rainfall we've had it might be closed this week as well.

Last year it was one of the best pitches, but i don't know what happened this year, it was the shits in the first week. :(

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
i agree with the brick

the make-up game is not going to be till dec 14 unless we as teams agree to set the game up during the week sometime!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0