Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Division 2 - 2003/2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Dude
DTN,

You really are fcuking special, aren't you? Christ, if there was a time to be humble, now is it. You blew it. There are now two teams within 2 points of you guys, both of whom you still have to play. There is a reason why you guys were demoted- your team sucked last year.

At this point, I have far more respect for the Tigers, who do have an older team, who don't have any stars, and who aren't outstanding as a group...but work hard, and get results. Wouldn't it be something if the Tigers, or LUFC Clones (who were promoted from Div. 3 last year) were able to beat you guys and earn promotion over you? What would you guys collectively think of yourselves then?

You know what? I'm inclined to think that will be the smart betting right now. From what's been written here, you guys don't get anyone out to training...basically, you don't train. At this time of year? Are you kidding? That simply tells me your lot is soft. I don't know about the Tigers, but I do know the Clones get no less than 18 guys out to a hard two-hour session on the turf once per week. Again...they may be older, and they may not be superstars individually, but they GET IT!

The Knights, very clearly DO NOT GET IT!

BTW: your team would not be worthy of playing on the same pitch as SUFC Premier or Cat. They have some damn good players who'd run you guys into the ground.

Thanks for your story, I read it just before I went for a afternoon nap!!

You have not a clue what your talking about out. Everyone has lost this year and we are still on top so until we drop, close the yap!!

We will pick it up just watch and see;)

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Sheep
Hey Wolfan I thought you said if the Tigers beat you guys you would shave your hair off. Do you remember that?

The way we are playing .. ha ha...no way..
Didnt you know that we are fighting for last place.
We'll turn it around ~ eventually...

I wouldnt be so confident about your mighty Tigers, you have the rest of the season to play the top teams..

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by filling the net
We need some work, but common you know as well as I do that we SHOULD be on the top of the league, we just have had some week efforts on our loses.

Like I said before numbnutz you can't be on top of the LEAGUE cuz you're in DIV 2 .... Poco Dominion hold that right so far this year.

As for our season...yeah its crap and we may have stunk the joint, .......once you get to play at that level you'll understand that you can be good team but there are teams better than you. I have played Div 4, 3, 2 and CAT and there is a huge difference between CAT and Div 2. So enjoy your stay at the top cuz if you get back to Div 1 you'll be spanked like before and go home crying to your mommy Jock !! :eek: :p

curly

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
wolfs hair

hey wolfy i have to agree with sheep, i was also there when you made the bet, and as far as im concerned a bet is a bet.

anyway whats wrong with a wolf with no hair, you might even get some goals off that bald nawgin.

come to our practice wed night pitt rec center. ill bring the clippers.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It seams to be pretty quiet around here lately since the Black Knights big loss last weekend. Can they redeem themselves and hold on to first place. A loss could put them as low as fourth by weakends end.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
sheep in a skirt

the black knights have made a team vow to not partake in any alcohol consumption this coming saturday night. the last few weekends have been both humbling and embarassing.
seen as sheep is our number 1 fan and is on our sidelines week in week out, the team has pooled its money together and purchased a tiny little red chearleader out fit, skirt, pom poms, long blond wig, lipstick......so little sheepy spears, don't worry about us slipping out of first.........u better work on stretching...i want to see the splits this weekend( and i'm not refering to the home video of girth all hammered up lipsinc-ing aquas; " i'm a barbie girl".........:D

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: sheep in a skirt

Originally posted by LucVanLierde
the black knights have made a team vow to not partake in any alcohol consumption this coming saturday night. the last few weekends have been both humbling and embarassing.
seen as sheep is our number 1 fan and is on our sidelines week in week out, the team has pooled its money together and purchased a tiny little red chearleader out fit, skirt, pom poms, long blond wig, lipstick......so little sheepy spears, don't worry about us slipping out of first.........u better work on stretching...i want to see the splits this weekend( and i'm not refering to the home video of girth all hammered up lipsinc-ing aquas; " i'm a barbie girl".........:D

Awesome....One of the best posts Ive seen!!

Hey, Can anyone tell me what its like to play on Port Moody's Field

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
wolfman

The Port Moody turf field is very fast pace where multies or studded turf shoes. If you have never played on it before it will be diffrent for you . Ask your brother what the Burnaby turf field is like it's the same type of field as Port Moody

Cheers
Rex:)

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
the turf

Originally posted by wolfman
Awesome....One of the best posts Ive seen!!

Hey, Can anyone tell me what its like to play on Port Moody's Field

First watch out for the trains that seem to 10 yards of the sidelines. It is fast paced and be ready to run. Port moody plays a good game of kick and run, they know how to play the bounces on there own turf and catch teams flat footed on the back line. There goalie may look big and unable to move but he is pretty good at getting down to low balls. Shoot high wolf-man and there should be no problems beating them if you guys play smart and patience. Something we didn't do when we played them!!

Nucksrule

Oct 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tigers Win!!!

Well first place is ours for now, and were not going to look back... A great victory for the Tiger squad yesterday over Langley 2-1... The only blemish was a well placed shot over our keepers outstretched arms.... All in all a great game by the Tigers with a beauty rocket to the top left corner off of a free kick as the game winner... So now all you who said we can't talk smack until we're in first place can eat your heart out cuz we're here and never looking back.... The Shites will realize that not drinking the night before a game and instead enjoying a couple rounds of Black Knight bukake will actually make the team worse as they will lose 3-0 on Sunday...

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND FC div 2

North delta is going to win every game the rest off the season because the best player in the league is back from injury after missing every game this season. Also, they have another star player returning after christmas they may be to far out of it but they wil give it a run

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Love it. Pressure on the BK from the old, out of shape, less skilled Tigers. Something to be said for focus and game preparation? I say it's the...erm...thedude:rolleyes: and his runs from the backline making the difference for the Tigers. He's the designated black guy, you know.

How sweet would it be to see the Tigers and Clones wrap up the top two spots and earn promotion?:D

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUCY

Hey Lucy,
I know you were excited that I graced you with my presence but don’t flatter yourself. All this talk about how great you guys say you are and the fact that you guys were playing another GEU team was the only reason I came out to watch. After watching how horrible you guys played you don’t have to worry about me coming out to another game. You guys are all talk and no action and if I remember correctly you were subbed off early in the second and spent the rest of the time on the bench pouting about how all the Titans do is play kick and run. We play the Titans in a couple of weeks so why don’t you come on out and we will show you how it is done. By the way how does it feel to NOT be in first place anymore?

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: LUCY

Originally posted by Sheep
Hey Lucy,
I know you were excited that I graced you with my presence but don’t flatter yourself. All this talk about how great you guys say you are and the fact that you guys were playing another GEU team was the only reason I came out to watch. After watching how horrible you guys played you don’t have to worry about me coming out to another game. You guys are all talk and no action and if I remember correctly you were subbed off early in the second and spent the rest of the time on the bench pouting about how all the Titans do is play kick and run. We play the Titans in a couple of weeks so why don’t you come on out and we will show you how it is done. By the way how does it feel to NOT be in first place anymore?

Your game last night was total kick and run people couldn't even stand it and had to come over and watch the premier game instead. Out stretch arms, the 40 year old was almost outside the 18 yard box fiddling with his co#k and balls instead of paying attention to the game. Great shot on the free kick though!!!

It's one game boys, well see come monday morning who's back on top!!

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights 6 aldy 2

Well it was the prefect effort put out today, luc and filling the net with two each and a beauty header from our center back. Back on top for another week, get used to it kittens because come dec 12 you will all have nothing but tears and hopes of what could have been.

Great job today from the keep, hell of a game, best in the league by far!!!

Hey Nesbomb the goals will come, you were the number two star behind luc and the cb.

Cheers boys Wolves are next!!

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Knights 6 aldy 2

Originally posted by filling the net

Cheers boys Wolves are next!!

You wont have a tough time against us, I think we just played our best game of the season last night and we lost 5-1....LOL

Wish we could have a field like Port Moody's!! Wow, it was nice!

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We will have a field like Port Moody next Fall. Construction for the new turf field begins in January and will be ready for the start of next season. There was an article in the local paper about it on the weekend.

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
TeamMate Sent me this email today!

TeamMate Sent me this email today! Thought i would share....

Little Johnny was in his prep school class when the teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came up; fireman, policeman, salesman, mechanic.
Johnny was being uncharacteristically quiet and so the teacher asked him about his father. "My father's an exotic dancer in a gay club and takes off all his clothes in front of other men. Sometimes, if the offer is really good, he'll go out with a man, rent a cheap room and sell himself for $20.00. The teacher hurriedly set the other children to work on some colouring and then took Little Johnny aside to ask him, "Is that really true about your father?"

"No," said Johnny, "My father plays soccer for the Black Knights, but I was just too embarrassed to say".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0