Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Division 2 2002/2003

Who will win the FVSL's Second Division?

• Aldergrove United

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Golden Ears United Tigers

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Langley United FC "B"

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Surrey FC Royals

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Poco City Hotspur

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Surrey Coyotes

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • North Delta Players

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Poco City Fury

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • SUFC

Votes: 11 21.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: dont remind me

Originally posted by Raiguy
yeah i was on the team in 99 as were the majority of the players on GN right now......that loss still hurts......oh well we were in the under 21 fraser valley league that year and it was our first loss of the season....i guess we had it coming........

Raiguy you lost to the tigers, say it ain't so brotha :( Oh well, you can always kick their ass this year for old times sake. :D

Big T:cool:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T-bar

Originally posted by TheRob
Were you on that GN Sporting team that we beat 3 - 0 in the Pres Final? You're still with GN now. Good on you. A lot of the Tigers from that year have moved on to Premier. Of the guys that won that cup, there are maybe four left. The tigers actually had a good three year run in the Pres. Finals and lost in '98. Finals and won '99. Finals and lost in'00. Good run.

I know you have been away a while but at least keep up and read all the posts. We hate to repeat ourselves.
:rolleyes:
I hope this clears up some of the :confused:

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The GN loss in the presidents cup to GEU is still in our minds, but one thing that Raiguy forgot to tell you was that would average age for that team was around 15-16 years old, thats pretty good considering we went undefeated the whole season and beat some div 1 teams during our road to the cup final. oh well that was how many years ago, SUFC will take out the Tigers this year for us and ruin their chances of making it to div 1:D :D

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Big T-bar

Originally posted by Yoda

I know you have been away a while but at least keep up and read all the posts. We hate to repeat ourselves.
:rolleyes:
I hope this clears up some of the :confused:

Yoda,

sorry dude , too many posts to read !! I will try to keep up ! :D

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
15 and 16 year olds playing in the under 21……I don’t believe that. Are there any x 99 GEU tigers that played in the Pres Cup that can confirm that they were that young.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do you type your posts in ms word and consistently use the thesaurus ?
No, I just know how to spell and write better than a nine year-old and I've heard all the lame momma jokes that appear to be the norm in here... back when I was, erm, nine :rolleyes:

~Regs.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That rules out Sheep. KNVB is freaking Einstein compared to him.

Back on topic: Sheep is an idiot.

bricktop

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU was a class act back in the day, and still is. Someone should tell the Sikhs that in order to win such a coveted prize they need to cut down on the swan dives and rushing of referees and they might get a few on their side. If that does'nt work they can always buy them off with all the money they make off of rye sales at their fundraiser (Which I shall attend). I can't wait to see Big T get all pissed up and dance like a retarded chicken in the circle, which will no doubt turn into a circle jerk.:wa:

Madhandle

Mar 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey shieettbricktop

Hey, bricktop your remarks are brutal. Just like the prediction you made last week on the sufc vs Pau game.
You have to have some credibility bricktop. You are amongst the tigers and those people of low-credibility that look like yams.:wa: :wa: :wa:

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by bricktop
If that does'nt work they can always buy them off with all the money they make off of rye sales at their fundraiser (Which I shall attend). I can't wait to see Big T get all pissed up and dance like a retarded chicken in the circle, which will no doubt turn into a circle jerk.:wa:

Hey brick, the rye sales will be great this year, as you know Hardballz is attending and he ususally clears out half the booze. :D

Good to see that your coming, and thanks for your support. :rolleyes: When did you come to the realization that you should support a rich and winning club like SUFC ? I know, you want to the tigers to be more like us, maybe one day you guys might get good at football. ;)

How did u know I do a wicked chicken dance ? I'm good but the best guy for the dance has to be the Big Cheese from Temple. Hardballz and Yowen can confirm this. :D No we don't do circle jerks, we do circle shags in vegas. :D The boyz are pumped up for the trip. I got us a penthouse suite overlooking the strip...get ready to party with the Big T and his ho train !!
:wa::wa: :wa::wa:
I went to watch Temple train yesterday and wow wuz it intense, keep it up lads, we need those young legs for vegas. :)

Hey softballz did u come to our training ? I thought I saw some guy in the northeast corner this week walking his dog ? Maybe you can comment on the crazy training exercises our coach uses, since you are an unbiased observer.:D

Big Show

Sep 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T,

You may see appearances from non other than yours truly and I Love Sheep. But your spotlight may be taken away my friend. The chicken dance and ho train are a thing of the past. All stand aside because the Sheep Train is coming to Surrey performing the amazing Circue de Sheep.
Watch out SUFC ladies we're bringing the donut glazing machines!

Cheers!

Oh of course prediction: GEU over POCO

ichi fa nee

Oct 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I must say Big Show excellent performance by you lads once again. Out duelling what I would call a pathetic Poco team. If these guys wouldn't have passed up on the right players in the first place they may win some games. It is so easy to shut down the one man scoring machine. Sheep, Brick Top, Big Show excellent game out there lads and look forward to some more of your excellent plays. SUFC lads more info would be appreciated about this fundraiser. What I can gather so far is that there is gonna be many bottles of rye, twenty odd guys, a chicken dance by BIG T, A disfunctional ho train and a circle jerk. Sounds like a typical Surrey party.

Nucksrule

Oct 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mighty Tigers

Once again the Tigers proved they are the best damn team in div.2. This team can't be stopped, they've won 4 in a row, and will look to make it 5 next week in aldergrove. Poco played like absolute shite and it was just a matter of time for our big three of show, sheep, and brick to break down the defensive wall... First goal was a beauty all started by a 50 yard throw in by bricktop, and before you knew it, it's in the back of the net. We kept pressing from there, and posted a solid 3-0 victory

Too bad for the pathetic slurrey team who lost to a similar pathetic langley team. You guys should be ashamed of youselves losing to a team of langley's stature. You guys should go down a couple divisions where you belong, cuz before you know it peach arch will be right on your arses I laugh at you and applaud langley for showing you you don't belong in div.2

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A no show this late into Sunday by Big T can only mean that SUFC shite the bed. Not so for the Mighty Tigers as they win their 4th in a row over the Hotspurs from Poco. Ichie, I expected more out of a team on a 7 game unbeaten streak. The game seemed more like a practice with pocco unable to penetrate our defence. Next up Aldergrove. Can anyone beat the Tigers now.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley 1 SUFC 0

Just to bring you guys up to date, SUFC lost to Langley by a score of 1-0 which could have been worse if the 3 breaks that Lanlgey had in the last 15 minutes were put in. Overall not that great of a game to watch but SUFC's defence was just shocking :D

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Big Show
Mighty Tigers 3 POCO 0

Enough Said.

I tell ya, they missed the ALMIGHTY ARGYLE in this one. Wow, I heard (from one of the embarassed girlfriends) that my team left right after the loss. I must teach these young lads that winning at beer games counts as 5 points in div. two.

And NO, itch-your-crack(I'm quessing DW), we don't miss you or your brother. Your lack of paying your tab for two yrs was enough to say GOODBYE.

Beware of the ALMIGHTY ARGYLE, and his return, to wreck havoc on the tigers come playoff time.:D :p

doyasmellwhattheargyle'sgotcooking,damnigottofindash!tter

ichi fa nee

Oct 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Argyle it is about time you and your Hotspur team mates made your crusade to win Div 2 a team effort. Instead of a one man crusade. 3-0 down and the almighty #8 tries to take on the whole team. Thats what I call having confidence in your team mates. As for drinking beer afterwards. I think the Tigers could teach you boys something about this. Regarding the playoffs, not that the nail isn't already in the coffin on your hopes of winning div 2. Playoff time we will see that that coffin is burried. :wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0