Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Division 2 2002/2003

Who will win the FVSL's Second Division?

• Aldergrove United

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Golden Ears United Tigers

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Langley United FC "B"

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Surrey FC Royals

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Poco City Hotspur

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Surrey Coyotes

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • North Delta Players

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Poco City Fury

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • SUFC

Votes: 11 21.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bricktop

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Argyle.

A long evening? Just like the long evening we had last time our teams met?
Enlighten me.

I predict the mighty tigers to be in second by this time next week. The sikhs may have to put their promotion to premier on hold for a while.

Sheep.
That sounds good. We'll crash their fund raiser and steal all their slutty women. Remind me to bring my ruphinol. Then again i'm sure the boys at the fund raiser will have plenty to go around.

thisbuds4u

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I Blow Sheep & Brick for brains,

You two are just upset because the Sikhs are auctioning off your moms. The bid right now for them is at a remarkable high at a dollar. You guys honestly have to be the biggest idiots on this sight.

SUFCfundraiserisgoingtobegrrrreat:wa:

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
no bud 4 u

I thought this was a fun web sight. I will try to be more serious and post intelligent comments like you do, you moron.:p

Big Show

Sep 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ThisBuds4U:

You guys honestly have to be the biggest idiots on this sight.

YOU SURE DON'T FCUKING HELP

Simmer down, and don't take things so personally.

TAKE THE PISS.

If you can't , get some anger management, then come see us

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: It's SITE not SIGHT

Originally posted by Regs
You're all fcuking morons :rolleyes:

~Regs.

Yes that's true Regs but this "Site" is quite a "Sight" don't you agree?

:D

Kwit piking on the Div 2 boys in hear.
:rolleyes:

thisbuds4u

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I Blow Sheep & No Show,

I love ttp out of others but you guys definetly take the jokes to a whole new level. Let's bash each others soccer skills, or in your case lack of:D. It seems the only thing that comes from some people are mom and hoe jokes. There must be something else you guys can come up with.

thetigersneedtorelievesomestress:wa:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thisbudsforsmoking

Why are you getting so bent out of shape her in the FVSL Div 2 thread if you are in Vancouver?

Do you play in the FVSL? Why not the VMSL?

Probably because, if Div 2 FVSL is anything the Premieir FVSL you would be playing Div 3 in the VMSL because a FVSL division is usually equivalent to a division lower in the VMSL.

At least that's what all the VMSL'ers tell me.

:rolleyes:

Big Show

Sep 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ThisBuds4U:

You two are just upset because the Sikhs are auctioning off your moms. The bid right now for them is at a remarkable high at a dollar. You guys honestly have to be the biggest idiots on this sight.

It seems the only thing that comes from some people are mom and hoe jokes.

Two direct quotes from this Buds for you. I guess he's redirecting his anger towards himself. An excellent step in a good anger management program.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by thisbuds4u
I Blow Sheep & Brick for brains,

You guys honestly have to be the biggest idiots on this sight.

SUFCfundraiserisgoingtobegrrrreat:wa:

If we’re idiots what does that make you? You guys from SUFC talk about your pathetic fundraiser like it is the event of the century. In earlier posts you guys stated that SUFC was the richest club in the Fraser Valley, If so, why do you need a fundraiser?......I know the answer, you guys are worth dick all, if you did have money you would have bought a better team.:p

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whatever

Big Idiot and I-love-hairless-young-sheep,

Go back to drinking your homemade shite beer on the sidelines, that's were you belong anyways!

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yo da man

Hey Yoda you better hope the Mighty Tigers don’t have to play your team in the Pres. leauge Cup. I think it would be an embarrassment for your team.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Golden Ears United Tigers 1999 Presidents League Cup Champs...............and soon to be 2003 Pres Cup Champs.

Raiguy

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow

i love sheep your team certainly has improved over the years......you guys won in 99 and now you guys are hoping you'll win the same title 4 years later (u wont by the way).....after winning the presidents cup wouldn't the next logical step be to go up to div. 1 or premier.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Were you on that GN Sporting team that we beat 3 - 0 in the Pres Final? You're still with GN now. Good on you. A lot of the Tigers from that year have moved on to Premier. Of the guys that won that cup, there are maybe four left. The tigers actually had a good three year run in the Pres. Finals and lost in '98. Finals and won '99. Finals and lost in'00. Good run.

thisbuds4u

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda,

Our team thought about playing in the VMSL a couple of years ago, but decided to stay in the FVSL. You are right about the level of play in both leagues. We started off a couple of years ago by kicking some arse in the valley and just keep doing it:).

I Blow Sheep,

Why do people have fundraisers, to make more money DUH. STUPID QUESTION!

anybodywanttodance:knvb: :bronco: :bronco: :wa:

Raiguy

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
dont remind me

yeah i was on the team in 99 as were the majority of the players on GN right now......that loss still hurts......oh well we were in the under 21 fraser valley league that year and it was our first loss of the season....i guess we had it coming........

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Obviously it hurt

I remember going up 3-nil and having some of you guys call us old men. I guess you thought that hurt our feelings.

Actually I laughed because all it meant was that you guys were losing to a bunch of old men.

Ahhhhh, my younger years. Wish I could get them back.

Now I'm 25 and over the hill.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
All hell breaking loose in here

Boy oh boy, you take a couple days off TTP and all hell breaks loose.

Somebody calling us morons :rolleyes: Hey Reg, stay over in the VMSL threads where the spelling is checked twice and the grammar thrice. Do you type your posts in ms word and consistently use the thesaurus ? Many of us don't have that much time. I suggest you update your website to include a spelling and grammar checker if you're gonna pick someones ass over it. Otherwise lay off ! :p:D

Did I hear somebody cuttin' down our hoes and upcoming fundraiser. Give it up boyz, jealousy won't get u anywhere. SUFC is rich, but the rich have to get richer. At the fundraiser the hoes will be fine and formin a line to meet the Big T in person.:D

Sheep you're right we are gonna buy a better team next year when we are in Div 1 and you're still gonna be doin that circus trick on some corner for spare change...you know the one...when you put your legs behind your head like the blind date chick and start licking your arse hole. :eek: :D

The past is the past so who cares what the Tigers did in the 90s. If they were so darn good how come they are still in Div 2. :confused: Move up, or shut up. :wa: :wa:

As you were !

Big T:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0