Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Division 2 2002/2003

Who will win the FVSL's Second Division?

• Aldergrove United

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Golden Ears United Tigers

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Langley United FC "B"

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Surrey FC Royals

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Poco City Hotspur

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Surrey Coyotes

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • North Delta Players

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Poco City Fury

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • SUFC

Votes: 11 21.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thisbuds4u

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I Blow Sheep,

The Sikhs losing to PAU, bold statement. If the Sikhs end up getting upset this weekend what's going to happen to you guys when you play PAU? Can we all say SHITKICKING! Just curios to know which fat fcuk you were trying to play against SUFC. The Sikhs will come out strong this weekend after a tough draw against POCO.

anotherbigweekofgamescomingup:wa:

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep touched my dog

I was at your last game and my dog started growling and wimpering whenever I love sheep ran by. Dogs don't forget when they've been ruffed up or in this case touched. Now I don't know where or when it happened but my dog may have to seek councilling if he has any nightmares of this incident. In the mean time keep your woolly paws off my dog and watch out guys this guys a creep.:(

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thisbuds4u and the Big Turd

So you think im a joke eh?....Well I guess the jokes on you now. You guys are the ones in fifth and sinking fast with your 2 game loosing streak while the Tigers are sitting in the top 3 in the league. The Royal are a guaranteed win for the Tigers while you guys will be in tough against PAU. Should be a close game for you guys with two teams with similar talent playing each other.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Thisbuds4u and the Big T

Originally posted by I_love_sheep
You guys are the ones in fifth and sinking fast with your 2 game loosing streak while the Tigers are sitting in the top 3 in the league.

Hey sheep our 2 GAME LOSING STREAK includes a TIE and a LOSS. :confused: Last time I checked that is called a 2 GAME WINLESS streak you fukcing dumbass !! :D

AS for us being down in the standings, I said a few weeks ago that these standings change week to week, cuz the race is close (2nd to 6 is only a 4 point differential) and the teams are good. You are only 1 point up:rolleyes: , and its good to see that you are taking the Royals lightly and we aren't taking PAU lightly at all. Tell us where you are in the standings after we shite kick you again. :wa: :wa:

Big T:cool:

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Sheep touched my dog

Originally posted by girth
I was at your last game and my dog started growling and wimpering whenever I love sheep ran by. Dogs don't forget when they've been ruffed up or in this case touched. Now I don't know where or when it happened but my dog may have to seek councilling if he has any nightmares of this incident. In the mean time keep your woolly paws off my dog and watch out guys this guys a creep.:(

Hey Girth you should send Sheep the vet and psych bills. Or have the government take that amount out of sheeps welfare cheque !:p :D

thisbuds4u

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I Blow Sheep,

God you are sooooooo stupid. The Sikhs have lost 1 and tied the other. This is not a 2 gm losing streak you idiot. We'll see what the standings are after this weekends games. I was talking to some of the players from SUFC this weekend and even though they are confident about the upcoming game against PAU, they are'nt cokcy.

Big T,

Just wondering if you heard anything from XXX? I always like to read his game reports.

SOFTBALLZ

Oct 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
As an unbiased observer,

I would like to say that the Sikhs are definitely the ones to watch during the 2nd half of the season. I don't think that Mr Sheep realizes that there is lots of soccer left to be played and I would have to agree with This buds for u, because the standings will change once again after this weekend. As i said before , the Sikhs control their own destiny.... As long as they keep winning ( which I think they will ) , they will win the division. Every team has to play the Fury again. and EVERY team has to play the Sikhs again.. the interesting matchup of the season just may be the last match of the year for the Sikhs when they play the Coyotes. That match just may decide which team goes to Div 1. But as for GEU, I don't rate them at all.... I've seen them play against SUFC and i was not impressed with them.... watch for them to fall out of the top 5 by seasons end....

cheers

Softy

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SUFC know that they have to play the season one game at a time and not just look forward to the "big" games against contending teams, the season is just half way through and there is lots of soccer left, any team could lose on any given day, no matter who they are playing against, as the season progresses I believe that SUFC will just get stronger. On a side not there are two weeks left until the SUFC fundraiser, which is going to be a BIG hit this year, BIG T, I heard that the prizes are going to be awesome again this year, and hopefully I luck out and win a prize this year :D :D , Good luck this weekend.

thisbuds4u

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Softballz,

As an unbiased observer, well said. Are you going to watch this weekends game? Which side of the field will you be standing on?
I was really impressed with the finish by the SUFC player on the first goal last week. What's your take on that player (I think it was #9)?

thisbuds4u

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
STAR #1,

So true. Every game is important. Nobody should be taken lightly, especially in the last half of the season.
The fundraiser should be a blast. From what I hear there are alot of awesome prizes to be won this.

Letsalldothebhangratogether:wa: :bronco: :knvb:

Big Show

Sep 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here we are seasons half and everyones played one another. Yes the points are tight (except PoCo, probably will finish top), and we can all just be happy that we are in a pretty competative league. It's been fun bantering back and forth, but guys let's not take it too personal or get too personal. TTP has gotten somewhat sh*tty the last little bit, give a little take a little.

First here's to a competive second half,

Second here's to the Tigers kickin some!!:wa:

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Star #1 - Yeah the grand prize this year is a night out on the town with the BIG T and his HO train. ;)

bud4u - I haven't heard anything from XXX since he left as Big T's assistant pimp and started his own mega pimpin business. I heard hes got some fresh out of town meat:D

big show - nothing personal, all in good fun !! :) :D

SUFCfundraisergonnabecrazyparty hit it boyz:wa: :bronco: :knvb:

SOFTBALLZ

Oct 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This Buds for U

I'm planning on checking out your game this weekend... Let me know where the game is .. I havent decided whether I will be on the NorthEast or Southwest side of the pitch .. Will definitely let you know..

As for that player you were talking about, I think it was #9.. I didn't see the goal, but I'm sure that it was exceptional...

Is this player a midfielder.??.

I'm sure y'all know by now how I feel about the play of the SUFC midfield and the SUFC keeper..... absolutely brilliant.....

just a casual observer.............

Softy

thisbuds4u

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Softballz,

I hope to see you at the SUFC game. Yeah, I think it is #9 that plays in the midfield for the Sikhs. I think he plays with the Big B from Bombay. Don't you think your overrating them a bit. I think the whole team has been performing below the level they can. But, you are right about the keeper, he's playing solid of late.

Big T,
Hey I also heard that XXX has got his own business started up. Rumour has it that he was doing all the work while you took the glory.

Big Show,
Well said.

ichi fa nee

Oct 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions for this week
Aldergrove vs Fury - Tie
Delta vs Hotspurs - Delta win
Tigers vs Royals - Tigers win
Langley vs Coyotes - Langley win
Sihk vs Peace Arch - Sihk's win

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SUFC fundraiser

Originally posted by Big T
Star #1 - Yeah the grand prize this year is a night out on the town with the BIG T and his HO train. ;)

Hey Big T, woman that you inflate and hide from your dad dont count.

Big T is a Big V

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Argyle

Tell me more about the Royals ? Your stats are similar to the Tigers 12 for 12 against. Its to bad about all those ties you have thus far or you would be near the top of div2.

Should be a good rematch this weekend, maybe this time there will be some goals scored. I don’t think we could handle another 0 - 0 tie with you guys.

Who else plays for the Royals?

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Argyle

Originally posted by I_love_sheep
Tell me more about the Royals ?. I don’t think we could handle another 0 - 0 tie with you guys.

Who else plays for the Royals?

Never, and I mean never INSULT me again like that. To say that I play for the royals is probably the best piss take you could give. No wait, saying that I play for the tigers would be worse.:D :D

I am not sure who plays for the Royals, but they must, and I mean must have enough talent to bury the mighty tigers.

How are DW and JW fairing out there. Is DW still the one touch, kick it out for the imaginary injured player, wonder? Tell DW that he still owes the cooler money, and he is buying my beer next game.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Argyle

Argyle, I’ve seen you post about the Royals before so I assumed you played for them….sorry. Who do you play for anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0