Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 FVSL Division 2 2002/2003

Who will win the FVSL's Second Division?

• Aldergrove United

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Golden Ears United Tigers

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Peace Arch United

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Langley United FC "B"

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Surrey FC Royals

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Poco City Hotspur

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Surrey Coyotes

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • North Delta Players

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Poco City Fury

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • SUFC

Votes: 11 21.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom

Oct 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I Love sheep

:bronco: You know I was at your last game and you were absolutely shocking. I have never seen a short guy with longer legs other than a midgit, any ways keep up the bad work MORON!!!!! Pakistan will soon rule the soccer world:cool:

Big Show

Sep 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Phantom,

I don't think you should be directing the term "shocking" to anyone. Although there seemed to be some pretty good guys, some members of your team proved to be quite classless loosers.
Insulting a ref, and screaming at him after a game is inexcusable. Have a beer, enjoy yourself.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Phantom

It is obvious you have me confused with someone else. I am 6 feet 2 and over 200 pounds with the look of a body builder and a model like physique. The Mighty Tigers has know one that fits your description. We are all very muscular and in great shape.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Phantom

Originally posted by I_love_sheep
It is obvious you have me confused with someone else. I am 6 feet 2 and over 200 pounds with the look of a body builder and a model like physique. The Mighty Tigers has know one that fits your description. We are all very muscular and in great shape.
Ya if you consider a yam great shape.:eek:

Phantom

Oct 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I Love Sheep (Myself)

You guys should be called Tony The Tigers because it looks like you have eaten a box of cereal before your games. You know and come to think of it I did see a six foot two orange tiger running around chasing deer..........:rolleyes:

thisbuds4u

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
To all you SUFC fans, let's not get to excited over there with a two game winning streak. From what I hear the games they tied could've easily been losses. My source also tells me that Fridays game was closer than the score tells us. But the good news is that you guys are finally scoring some goals. I hear the team really relies on there defence to bail them out when the midfield keep getting got up.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Phantom The Tiger Basher

Phantom
From your first post you stated that you were at the Mighty Tigers game watching. This must mean that you were a spectator and don’t even play soccer. It is nice to know that we have so many fans.

How dare you bash the Mighty Tigers on your first TTP post.

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Phantom

The Mighty Tigers has know one that fits your description. We are all very muscular and in great shape.

Is this a joke. If you think that Tom Arnold is a greek god, then I guess the mighty Tigers are your team!

beerfitnessisallthatmaters

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SUFC + Bud = tullied

Bud, I think your source is correct. We have not played well and some of those ties could easily be losses. I think we aren't getting ahead of our selves, we'll take it a game at a time.

By the way I think I know who your source is, hes a fat fcuk and should come to training more often. :D

Can the Tigers please confirm or deny if they are bringing Tony the Tiger to the game, cuz I want to get a polariod. :)

I would like to deny all rumours that Leechy (Jason Sarai) has signed with SUFC, we love to have him and he is a great player but we didn't want him to embarrass other teams (especially those Tigers) by scoring 10 goals every week. Good Luck at Khalsa !!

Hey Leechy, Shagaholic tells me ya want to go to the LV with the horndogs. Welcome aboard. :D :D

Big T:cool:

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Phantom

Originally posted by Argyle

Is this a joke. If you think that Tom Arnold is a greek god, then I guess the mighty Tigers are your team!

beerfitnessisallthatmaters

You should not bash the Tigers. We have the best goals against in the league and probably the best keeper in Div2.

Anyhow I’m off to training now. Our training consists of a 5 mile run for a warm-up, 20 laps of the pool, then 30 k on the bike followed by an extensive weight training session and then we scrimmage. This is a typical workout by the Mighty Tigers.

thisbuds4u

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BIG T

Now Big T there is no need for name calling is there? By the way my source is at the training quite regularly. He told me you may need help getting these fat boys in shape (you included)! My source even asked if I would like to come to your traning sessions. I did think about but then I did'nt want to piss the Big T off. I think the best thing for you boys is to train with a team like GN who is rocking everybodys world right now.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SUFC

Originally posted by thisbuds4u
I hear the team really relies on there defence to bail them out when the midfield keep getting got up.

I don’t know why there is so much hype over the SUFC team.

Hey thisbuds4u thanks for letting us know that SUFC’s defence sucks and their midfielders spend too much time as strikers and never come back and help out. I’ll let the rest of our team know about this information as it will come in handy when preparing for our game against them this weekend.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
RE:bud

Bud,

You're right shouldn't name call, someone might take it the wrong way. But its only TTP and we're having some fun, just joking around. ;) Thanks for letting me know who you are :D

AS for training, yeah I think we'll have to intensify things like the mighty Tigers. :rolleyes:

It hard to prepare for a game when your opponents scrimmage with the Brazil National Team. :p :D

Big T:cool:

Prediction SUFC Wins and Sheep is still running his 5 kms, 20 laps in the pool, group wank , etc....

:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

XXX

Sep 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big T

Hey Big T.,

Any truth to the rumour that your team will be fielded this weekend without your starting keeper? I heard that he's contemplating a 'Work-Stoppage' in protest to some recent activity on TTP. Also, in regards to the "Source", I have heard that phase one of this pending 'Work-Stoppage' began with a boycott of practices.
:wa:

Good Luck this Weekend SUFC....I think you might need it!

PS....thisbuds4u is the alias for.......not me...but I know who...:knvb:

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I LOVE SHEEP

You should not bash the Tigers. We have the best goals against in the league and probably the best keeper in Div2.

Anyhow I’m off to training now. Our training consists of a 5 mile run for a warm-up, 20 laps of the pool, then 30 k on the bike followed by an extensive weight training session and then we scrimmage. This is a typical workout by the Mighty Tigers.
Okay #1 your legs are too fragile for a 5 mile run,#2 20 laps of your bath tub with Ronaldo does not count and finally#3 i'll give you the credit considering your bike has no seat and your guys trail is very bumpy and your seat post is 3 inches in GIRTH;)

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Big T

Originally posted by XXX
Hey Big T.,

Any truth to the rumour that your team will be fielded this weekend without your starting keeper? I heard that he's contemplating a 'Work-Stoppage' in protest to some recent activity on TTP. Also, in regards to the "Source", I have heard that phase one of this pending 'Work-Stoppage' began with a boycott of practices.

XXX

No tuth to that rumour, I just talked to our keep and he gave me shite for not being in shape ;) AS for the work stoppage, he said he had some important business to take care of last few weeks and would never miss a running session. These sessions include exercises done by Navy Seal Commandos. ;)

Anyways he has been one of our best players this year ! And last week he played great eventhough the team doctor told me that he can't see at night.:D

Big T:cool: :wa: :knvb: :bronco:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0