Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Division 1] Results & Banter - October '04

How many accounts will LucVanLierde 'attempt' to create this month?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
funniest thing I have ever seen. Knights are up 3-0...ND coach is getting very upset and fustrated, ball goes out for a throw, the coach yells i dont know what, followeed by a WEEE and did some funky chicken sort of dance. My god, get it together coach.

All in all shitty game by both parties...but I have to say ND is the worst in the league and division 2 is the football they should be playing.

Heres a thought...Take the ND players and the ND Lions (last place in premier) mix em together and you may get a decent division one team? That is if both clubs can leave there pride at the door?

suckit

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
outkast said:
funniest thing I have ever seen. Knights are up 3-0...ND coach is getting very upset and fustrated, ball goes out for a throw, the coach yells i dont know what, followeed by a WEEE and did some funky chicken sort of dance. My god, get it together coach.

lol :D :D :D
i thought i was the only one that saw that!
guess not. :confused: :confused: :confused: :knvb:

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stepchild

What happened today! I thought if you guys played the way you played against us I thought you guys would pull out the win. :mad:

Cheers
Rex

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-0 Aldergrove.
The game was decided in the first 15 minutes, and was two inches from being a completley different result.
Sent on a breakaway by White Shoes, and my shot hit the inside post and came out.
After that, I knew my guarantee was mush.

suckit

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini said:
2-0 Aldergrove.
The game was decided in the first 15 minutes, and was two inches from being a completley different result.
Sent on a breakaway by White Shoes, and my shot hit the inside post and came out.
After that, I knew my guarantee was mush.

now you know how the knights felt.
:cool:

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
outkast said:

All in all shitty game by both parties...but I have to say ND is the worst in the league and division 2 is the football they should be playing.

Heres a thought...Take the ND players and the ND Lions (last place in premier) mix em together and you may get a decent division one team? That is if both clubs can leave there pride at the door?

Here's a thought...actually know a little something about what you are talking about, have u seen a lions game yet this year? i agree that the players shouldn't be where they are (and i think they know it too), but all that means is that the rest of the div.2 teams shite the bed last year to allow them promotion

suckit

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
joely_the_goalie said:
Here's a thought...actually know a little something about what you are talking about, have u seen a lions game yet this year? i agree that the players shouldn't be where they are (and i think they know it too), but all that means is that the rest of the div.2 teams shite the bed last year to allow them promotion

"W...........O.............W",........grrrreat point!!! :rolleyes:
you proved nothing. :eek:

Get On With It

Sep 20, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
suckit said:
not a smooth game whatsoever.
this could be due to the switching around of our players on the field to new positions which they're not usually used to, just to test the waters.
our speedster (22) was playing outside right defence all second half!
(different than his usual striker position.)
n-bomb, who accounted for 2 goals only played 10 minutes so our subs could start.
to top it off, the ref was making shite calls.
it could have been a 10-1 score if there was a ligitimate line ref to actually see our players onside. the ref must've made 20 offside calls on us. half of them were shyte.
long story short, the players defense do a good job on the offside trap but next time we're gonna blow you wide open if the coach lets us. you need more than that to keep it a one digit game.

Let me guess SUCK IT, you must have been one of the forwards who got called for 10 of those 20 offside calls. As I see it you are as one dimensional as the posts you put on here. Seems we both live in the Ridge and I would care to venture I may even have coached you a few years back. Anyway if you are who I think you are you are the same player you were than. Don't players get better? Seems to me that a ref can make a mistake and it is wide open for you players to yap your heads off but what about the 25/30 poor passes you make in a game? I love to run around taking piss takes at you! As Pavel said to me after the game, "I don't know how you do it! I would run around giving everybody reds just to shut them up." Personally I have only dropped one yellow all season for dissent, something that I am proud of! Shows that I am getting better at dealing with players and filtering out the shite that comes my way.

Bottom line here Suck It if you guys spent as much time training as you do on this site you might have a more legitimate chance of taking the league. Talk all you want but at the end of the day the team who is willing to put the work in will see the most in terms of results.

Good to see Luc has spent less time spewing crap and become more of a classy piss taker.

Finally, I don't take piss takes as I certainly don't enjy getting them, so Zaurrini Knoghts was a typo!

:eek: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0