Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[FVSL Div2] - MOTW Week 4

DIV2 MOTW - Week 4

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now that we have some sort of standings to work with i thought i'd do up a match of the week thread.
I've picked 1 game from each grouping (A,B, and C)

This weeks MOTW games are:
Div 2A
North Coquitlam Utd vs North Delta Titans
1 and 2 in the standings and niether has lost a game yet (2-1-0). NCU has more goals for but also more against.

Div2B
Dewdney FC Coachmen vs Poco City FC Utd
Dewdney Coachman are 3-0-0, although one win coming from a no show by Mission. They are still top of the division with Poco in third.

Div2C
Poco City FC Athletic vs Dewdney FC Celtic
Who Else? Celtic of course is the 2C match of the week. With all the beaking off between these two teams for 24 beer, or 30 beer, or whatever, it has to be this weeks choice. Celtic obviously the stronger offensive team, but it all depends on how many hot dogs Woody eats before the game.

Please vote!!

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coachmen vs Poco City United is definitely MOTW. Poco City always finishes top two or three and we have a much improved team over last year. The default coming from Mission was a near assured victory Yoda - they didn't show up for a reason.

2A also looks like a good matchup.

Poco Athletic is no match for the Celtic and shouldn't even be listed as a MOTW. Yoda get your head out of your ass.

JTL

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with JTL...man did I just say that...anyways thanks for putting up match of the week...someone needed to do it...unfortunately your bias came in to play by listing your own team there....should not be a match of the week.:rolleyes:

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jack The Lad said:
Coachmen vs Poco City United is definitely MOTW. Poco City always finishes top two or three and we have a much improved team over last year. The default coming from Mission was a near assured victory Yoda - they didn't show up for a reason.

2A also looks like a good matchup.

Poco Athletic is no match for the Celtic and shouldn't even be listed as a MOTW. Yoda get your head out of your ass.

JTL

Agreed, someone pull on Yodas feet -Coachmen win the match of the week to go to 4-0

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes someone did have to do it, but since i've played 3 games in Div2 in the last 10 years, it was a guess, and it was based on the beer bet more than anything.

Nobody seems to have another MOTW for C group.
If you have ideas, PM me, i'll take them into consideration for MOTW, otherwise vote for Other or list another game. I can always change it if people want.

Guess i could have done the GEU vs GEU match, other than that, i dont' know any other teams.

~Just doing my best

PS: Does anyone have any issues with picking 1 game from each division for possible MOTW poll?

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Really aren't any big games in 2C, except mabye Coq vs Delta.

United to win like they did both times last year, hope it's a clean game unlike last years first game.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
Yes someone did have to do it, but since i've played 3 games in Div2 in the last 10 years, it was a guess, and it was based on the beer bet more than anything.
Don't be a big baby, you are starting to sound like Shaven did last year.

Yoda said:
Nobody seems to have another MOTW for C group.
If you have ideas, PM me, i'll take them into consideration for MOTW, otherwise vote for Other or list another game. I can always change it if people want.

Guess i could have done the GEU vs GEU match, other than that, i dont' know any other teams.

Baby

Yoda said:
~Just doing my best

PS: Does anyone have any issues with picking 1 game from each division for possible MOTW poll?
Baby and no issues
Keep up the good work

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Canuckboy but I think Bored will have 30 more beers this weekend, the other two games this weekend will be great ones DFC coachmen to win theres and N.C. United to win there game.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I did not bet on this weeks game KH, I already owe them from winning the league last year. Hey KH wanna bet I could bench press your skinny ass over my head? :)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda is a pussy ass little whiner.

I voted other. Surely the 0-3 Tigers vs. the 0-3 Farmers United is without a doubt MOTW. No question really.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
canuckboy said:
Hey KH wanna bet I could bench press your skinny ass over my head? :)

I bet you give it a good effort, and then when it gets to be too tempting you drop his skinny ass, landing him on your face. Pervert!

Furious George

Sep 17, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
canuckboy said:
I did not bet on this weeks game KH, I already owe them from winning the league last year. Hey KH wanna bet I could bench press your skinny ass over my head? :)

Take the bet KH. There is no way this guy can bench 400 lbs. :D

ND Titans to beat N. Coq. United 2-1

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
canuckboy said:
I did ...... bet on this weeks game KH, I already owe them from winning the league last year. Hey KH wanna bet I could bench press your skinny ass over my head? :)

That's great... more beer on this game?!?!?! Or did I misquote you :(

I'll bet that you can't bench press King SIZED Kevin Hector ! !

He may have a skinny ass, but I'm thinkin he's had one hundred too many King Combo meals

Ooops... in keeping On Topic... Both DFC teams will win, it's a coin toss on group "A"...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All off-topics posts made after Mod posted have been deleted. Please respect what a Moderator asks in these threads.

Thanks,

~Regs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts