Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 [FVSL Div1] Mid Season Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
rangers starting thurs night outdoors no matter what..... bring longer studs for your boots..........pak cup getting close
ghouse? doesnt a team have to win the spot before deciding something like that?

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ghouse,

We'd love to play you more. ;)

We'll see how the cards fall after our season - still some big games to go.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
rangers starting thurs night outdoors no matter what..... bring longer studs for your boots..........pak cup getting close
ghouse? doesnt a team have to win the spot before deciding something like that?

Really? I want to get back as bad as the next guy, but is it worth the injury risk playing on packed snow with the Pak so close?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A couple of years back CAP actually had the #1 turf plowed. Made for a pretty surreal setting...massive snow-banks and white everywhere surrounding a green pitch on a gorgeous, sunny February morning. I guess they used a special plastic scraper to clear the snow.

Did Newton get the same treatment? Perhaps a possibility for you guys?

Bollocks

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Newton was plowed last year (maybe two years ago?) - the bad way though.

Pretty much all of the rubber pellets were plowed off and the turf lost a lot of its "grassy" feel.

I doubt if the city will make the same mistake twice. It'll rain this week anyways so I'm sure we're good.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
A couple of years back CAP actually had the #1 turf plowed. Made for a pretty surreal setting...massive snow-banks and white everywhere surrounding a green pitch on a gorgeous, sunny February morning. I guess they used a special plastic scraper to clear the snow.

Last year Tom Binnie did, it was pretty awesome playing under the lights with the huge snow-banks for sure.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

i remember playing on CAP#1 two years ago after it was plowed, then we played last year on binnie after it was plowed. it does look pretty crazy playing on a green field where everything surrounding it is all white from the snow... also im pretty sure last season NAP was also plowed, i'm pretty sure the city will do it again being somewhat more careful not to take away too many of the rubber pellets this time..and it is raining so hopefully it doesn't stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0