Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FVSL Div 4 multi division thread. 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
4C Langley Sporting 1-2 N.D. Sundowners.

they played with only 11 for 80 minutes then lost a guy to a straight red for threatening one of our guys. I've never been apart of a game that was so onesided in possession before. we controlled the ball from the back and had a good 85 % of the ball. we just couldn't create and put away anything in the final third. they also had min 7 guys at the back. makes it hard to break down. Anyone playing this team in teh future, number 29 in the middle of the park, and number 11...i can't stress this enough, hack the bone. these guys make playing soccer not fun. Scoring the winner in the dying moments was a nice sweet revenge for me. On to next week and a frozen field at pinewood.

unlucky4u

Jan 20, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess you can't count very well. Only had 10 players from the start which is why we pulled everyone back. Don't understand why we have 18 signed and only get 7 to 10 players every week. Still can't figure refs decision for red as you also threatened a player. We didn't deserve to win and you had all the possession, but did you like my goal? Your passing in the last third wasn't good, if it was better you could've had double digits.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was on the sideline for the red card, so only heard pieces of the conversation our center back had with your winger. from what we came later to understand your player had every right to take a swing at our guy. classless act on his part, and we told him as much after the game. piss taking is part of the game, but he crossed the line, and as a team we appoligize to your player and team for that comment he made. Your goal was nice, like mine with 30 seconds to go?. As for me i simply called the guy a cnut multiple times. I was more angry we weren't finnishing our chances. I was angry, but i wouldn't have done anything stupid in the game. This is rec, and i'm sore enough on mondays at work. With the exception of 29 and 11, your team is a good group of guys. just some bad apples. What happened to impersonator?

unlucky4u

Jan 20, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't know who impersonator is. And yes nice turn and short post shot. I don't know what was said I had pushed up front, I'm guessing something inappropriate about his CP. Ref said it was his swearing, didn't hear of that going on all game. Doesn't matter to me, just enjoy playing in my 40's with fun team. Both 29 and 11 are very good players and one of the few guys on the team that drink beer after games. The best part of playing.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
WRU 4 or 5- Storm 0.... Good clean game by both teams. Went up 1-0 before half, then threw on our B Line and controlled the game, plotted 3 more. COuld have easily been 8/9 nothing if not for some great saves by their keeper and a few easy misses by our boys. Fun game, but way to damn cold out there for me hahaha. I think it was -2 when I got back in the car and it took about a good 3 hrs to regain feeling in the toes! WC howd you boys do against wolves?

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whalley 5-3 LUFC Wolves

They scored 2 of their goals off complete breakdowns from our defense we score 5 nice goals including a beauty header by yours truely. We're up 5-2 at half. They score a nice goal off a cracker.5-3. Then the bullshit begins. This team can't check a player without push pulling or throwing their arms and elbows in. I tell the ref he needs to watch it, because it's getting out of control. Ref says now I'm watching you to retaliate. I don't need to push pull or drag guys. I go in for a ball their player comes in like a little bitch. I touch the ball he trys to hit me and goes flying. Gets up crying like the bitch he is. I get a yellow. Total call against my size and power. I can't help I am a big guy. This team is a bunch of wannabes. We continue to play I get the ball, three different guys try and take me off the ball but can't(see above about the bitch wannabe part) Finally the ref has to call the foul against them because it was terrible how they were running me and bouncing off without even touching the ball once. As we are setting up the ball for the foul, I run into the play and number 18 the guy who tried the last time to check me, decides to be an absolute disgusting piece of shite. He steps in front of me and touches my chest and goes flying face down hands up. I completely try to dodge him but it's hard to dodge some loser intently flopping. I get my second yellow and receive a red. Game ends 2 mins later.

If I was the Wolves I would be so disgusted in this player I would kick him off the team. That kind of sportsmanship is not needed in any sport. Number 18 is the biggest piece of shite I have seen on a field.

Lufc Wolves used to be a good team. I remember years ago they were close to promotion to div.1. Now I totally understand why they are a shite team now. They have a coach and players that are on here. You guys should be ashamed of your teammate. I wish we could play your shite team again for another easy win over some wannabe losers.

Whalley...What??? guess I will be sitting again next week.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whalley 5-3 LUFC Wolves

They scored 2 of their goals off complete breakdowns from our defense we score 5 nice goals including a beauty header by yours truely. We're up 5-2 at half. They score a nice goal off a cracker.5-3. Then the bullshit begins. This team can't check a player without push pulling or throwing their arms and elbows in. I tell the ref he needs to watch it, because it's getting out of control. Ref says now I'm watching you to retaliate. I don't need to push pull or drag guys. I go in for a ball their player comes in like a little bitch. I touch the ball he trys to hit me and goes flying. Gets up crying like the bitch he is. I get a yellow. Total call against my size and power. I can't help I am a big guy. This team is a bunch of wannabes. We continue to play I get the ball, three different guys try and take me off the ball but can't(see above about the bitch wannabe part) Finally the ref has to call the foul against them because it was terrible how they were running me and bouncing off without even touching the ball once. As we are setting up the ball for the foul, I run into the play and number 18 the guy who tried the last time to check me, decides to be an absolute disgusting piece of shite. He steps in front of me and touches my chest and goes flying face down hands up. I completely try to dodge him but it's hard to dodge some loser intently flopping. I get my second yellow and receive a red. Game ends 2 mins later.

If I was the Wolves I would be so disgusted in this player I would kick him off the team. That kind of sportsmanship is not needed in any sport. Number 18 is the biggest piece of shite I have seen on a field.

Lufc Wolves used to be a good team. I remember years ago they were close to promotion to div.1. Now I totally understand why they are a shite team now. They have a coach and players that are on here. You guys should be ashamed of your teammate. I wish we could play your shite team again for another easy win over some wannabe losers.

Whalley...What??? guess I will be sitting again next week.

Sounds like a complete loser, what do you hope to gain in amatuer soccer when you delibrately get a guy sent off?

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, they were losing and now they're playing against a team with 10 men. Pretty obvious the gain ;)
Hahhaa, touche'!!! WC we had the same problem against the wolves, and they had a homer ref who was 24 years old and best friends with their whole damn team! In my opinion, if you guys are up in the 85th or so as you say (if I was the ref), its as easy as just asking you to step off the field for the remainder of the game... For a ref to produce a second yellow against the winning team in the 85th is quite unheard of... If I saw any players doing more than needed in the box, just ask them to step off the field and cool down.. Its effective, the player gets a cool head, and no extra paper work needs to be done... Shitty WC, Ill make sure to have some fun with #18 when we pplay them in 2 weeks!

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dont know if Aldergrove has someone on here, but does anyone know if Jackman park (ther home field) i grass or all weather... Im kind of parying for grass and a cancelation, cause 10am sunday morning does not exist in my world unless it has to do with an EPL game

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dont know if Aldergrove has someone on here, but does anyone know if Jackman park (ther home field) i grass or all weather... Im kind of parying for grass and a cancelation, cause 10am sunday morning does not exist in my world unless it has to do with an EPL game

It's grass. And terribly small.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I remember playing there one morning (10am) and there was still snow on the field, maybe really pray for a cancelation.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh I will be! Anyone know how it works to change games/ fields. I know we sent an e-mail to the league trying to get game time/field changed this sunday due to the fact the game will most likely be changed. Does the league heavily frown upon this or is it something they are pretty cool with? We have our teams open field time, but I guess its the fact we dont have the permit at that time to play (since its our away game?)

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just incase you care, if you click on fields in the FVSL site Jackman Park is not there. It used to be called Parkside. I beleive its on 36th Ave between 270th and 272nd

unlucky4u

Jan 20, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove is in Langley Township which means they have access to one of the 3 turf fields there. If they think their park will be closed they notify LUFC and they will look for an open time(usually Sunday night) on the the turf. As for getting the game switched to your field I highly doubt it but the league won't be upset at you for suggesting an alternative.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whalley 4-0 LUFC Clones

MARVIN. STARVIN" MARVIN. Last night we won our game 4-0 but lost a key player on our team. With the game in the 60th minute, Our striker goes into a tackle with the Clones keeper and ends up breaking his leg in two places. He toughed it out and stayed strong while his leg was completely mangled. He will be missed on the field and on the sideline. Hopefully he has a quick recovery.

As for the game report: they start with 10 men we have 11. We dominate and score some nice goals. They get frustrated and one of their defenders gets a second yellow to receive a red. We keep coming and could have been up 6/7-0 at half but it's 4-0. Second half we decide to just move the ball and keep posession. It works well and then 15 minutes in Marv breaks his leg. Ref keeps the clock going and once Marv is off the field the ref gets us to throw the ball in and blows the final whistle.

Whalley...What??? could have done without seeing a great guy break his leg.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
4C Aldergrove 2-1 N.D. Sundowners.

Not to take anything away from aldergrove, they had some decent chances late to add to the lead, but we beat ourselves. we didn't pass well and we didn't play for each other. we also had 13 guys again againsn't this team. would be nice to play them wiht a full squad someday. We also had the small ref with the bowl cut that hates guys talking to him. not the reason we lost, he was crappy for both teams. Go lions Go.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey Selects 3-2 Guildford FC

Selects go up 3-0 they get 2 back. Guildford FC had about seven players from their div.2 team. They weren't signed to the team but were in the club and didn't produce any permits. So I'm guessing they would have taken the lose anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0