Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter December 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Hawk

Dec 6, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
you guys honestly think that fairy KH could be that smart to make a fake account and actually be that rude and vulgar lol the guy avoids confrontation at all times lol so why dont all you wankers F*** off...
ps lee man utd are terrible there time is up accept it!!!!!

Mike Hawk

Dec 6, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
storm whats your problem???? you were happy i was bringing some life to the thread now your all angry lol whats wrong mate

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shutdown the ref is X Macadonian pro player. He knows the game. The truble was both of our teams are young and do run allot. The ref head no chance to keap up with the flow of the game. He missed lots of calls beacause both sides played longer attacking balls. He would have to be twice as fit as rest of us to keap up. Not his fault. Soccer is a team sport. It is up to us to respect each other and play clean and hard. Word dirty came in few times with a left back from ABBI. Sad to see yet true. If the young guy keaps that up some one will get him in a sad way. He needs to think before he speaks. There is no coulor just soccer. Fraser Valley League is good league we just need it to stay that way. That ref can call higher level games with eas. We need more refs like him.
Soccer in BC would be twice as good. He takes no crap and calls what he sees.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
we will more than likely find out who it is , mike hawk is not me , lets look back at his posts ,, number 1 , i would not insult KH like that , i think kh knows that , tell me if im wrong KH .. 2 i allready questioned canuckboy way back at the start of the season why poco pacific didnt take promotion witch seems to be mike hawks biggest gripe .. 3 i dont think any of my players are over rated ball hogs ... 4 i put my guys through the shite at practice , they do sprints , pushups if they get megged and if they show disrespect they are gone , far from being a friend , so , if you think its me then i really dont care , thats what this website is all about , ho yea , i think im the only guy on here that uses his real full name and footballing title "lee wiltshire phoenix manager .. good night , elvis has left the building .... ps , KH stop obbsessing about this and stop texting me every 5 mins ...

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
port moody magpies manager ,, you may want to give me a call , our turf is harder than yours in this cold , you may want to take a ride out in the evening sometime this week ,, did not know turf could freeze like that , i slipped on it tonight and its hard ... my number is on the fvsl website

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i cant believe ive only had two calls about this mike hawk guy he seems to know everyone so well goal scorer, old timer, ball hog, easy going nice guy, etc etc this is the most time ive spent on the div 3 thread in a while i too have my idea of who he might be i'd like to know how well he knows me

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
i cant believe ive only had two calls about this mike hawk guy he seems to know everyone so well goal scorer, old timer, ball hog, easy going nice guy, etc etc this is the most time ive spent on the div 3 thread in a while i too have my idea of who he might be i'd like to know how well he knows me
no ,not you ,, is it

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Suspicous that Bluebird has appeared on here all of a sudden. Thought I had worked out who Hawkman is, but now I must think again !
:confused:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I called Bluebird the other day to see what our old Jedi master thinks about this Hawkman. the plot thickens......

PMPI

Sep 21, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
port moody magpies manager ,, you may want to give me a call , our turf is harder than yours in this cold , you may want to take a ride out in the evening sometime this week ,, did not know turf could freeze like that , i slipped on it tonight and its hard ... my number is on the fvsl website

i'll have someone call you either today or tomorrow.
thanks for the heads up.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh no...two accounts... sounds like Regs is gonna come down heavy on this one. LOL

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
He should come down on the fact that this thread is borderline retarded now. Is it really that imperative to waste 40 odd posts wondering who Mike Hawk is? Seriously?

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
He should come down on the fact that this thread is borderline retarded now. Is it really that imperative to waste 40 odd posts wondering who Mike Hawk is? Seriously?

My life is so shallow that I am very much enjoying the Hawk Man thread !

How about everybody else ?

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0