Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter December 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Hawk

Dec 6, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coaching = thankless ****ing job. Even the mom coach for the renegades, she is putting in her free time, making the calls etc etc... and everyone gives the poor women shite.
At least our coach just tells us to fukc off all the time. :)
your coach must be a compleate prick , its him you ****ers should be pissed with last weekend ,to ****ing lazy to go check the ****ing field , wanker

Mike Hawk

Dec 6, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey canuckboy stop avoiding my question you wanker......why didnt you guys move up to div 2 since your so good and dominating?????

it seems to me that what i said in my earlier post about you guys being s*** without your ringers and having to stay in div 3 to make yourself feel good and sleep at night was right....

liverpool08

Sep 8, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coaching = thankless ****ing job. Even the mom coach for the renegades, she is putting in her free time, making the calls etc etc... and everyone gives the poor women shite.
At least our coach just tells us to fukc off all the time. :)

just to clear things up...i think it's the poco express that has the women coach. I play for the renegades and unless our coaches are fantastic cross dressers, im pretty sure there men. haha..just wanted to set things straight. cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0