Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter December 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahahahahaha id like to see that lee....it doesnt sound very threatining just like you inside the 6 yard box...from what i rememeber dont you kick the ball out for a throw in inside the 6 instead of scoring????
i did it once , in burnaby , hmm , you were there , ok rams summer league , getting closer ,, by the wat i did that to make KH feel better about himself

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Leave the leg snaping to ABBI United. First place side. One F dirty side. Clearly somthing wrong with few of them. Left back border line racist.
Tough game that turned in to kicking match, middle man way over his head. Could have been twenty yellow cards. Every tackle was over the ball in to the shins. My last man got straight kick acrosss the shins, all he said was what the fruck is wrong with you. He and the other guy both got reds. I truly hope Surrey Pylons kick the shyt of of them dirty grunts.

Mike Hawk

Dec 6, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
you sure i was there or did i hear it through the rumour mill???? guess you'll just have to keep guessing!!!!!!!!
its going to take a lot more then that and double cheeseburgers to make KH feel better about himself

Mike Hawk

Dec 6, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
who the f*** was talking to you mr base??? noone cares about you or your little kcikboxing match you guys had....ill give you a quarter so you can call someone who cares now piss off you wanker!!!

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
lee you might be a good goal scorer but you definitely dont make a good coach.....you should leave it to people who actually know what they are doing!!!!!!!!

You step up and coach. stop ridding mine and Lee's coat tails.You'll never a life as good as mine:cool:

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
who the f*** was talking to you mr base??? noone cares about you or your little kcikboxing match you guys had....ill give you a quarter so you can call someone who cares now piss off you wanker!!!

Come and have a go if you think your hard enough Hawkman.
;)

stickyfingers

Sep 9, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey cnut it's easy to take shots at fat boy,becasue we all know who he is.Why don't you step up and grow some.I bet if it wasn't for the Thorpedo you wouldn't be playing. as far as Lee goes can't say shite about his coaching, I never played for him.

Mike Hawk

Dec 6, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
it is easy to take shots and its impossible to miss when dealing fat boy KH lol!!!! The " Thorepdo " rofl had absolutely nothing to do with me playing soccer...the rumour mill on lee and from what i know having played with him is he is too soft on his players, dont take him seriously because he comes off as a friend not coach.....

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
it is easy to take shots and its impossible to miss when dealing fat boy KH lol!!!! The " Thorepdo " rofl had absolutely nothing to do with me playing soccer...the rumour mill on lee and from what i know having played with him is he is too soft on his players, dont take him seriously because he comes off as a friend not coach.....
fcukers gonna do sprints all night tomorrow

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well that narrows it down then. Jimmy, "B" one of the Andrews brothers, Cole,Darren, Mike Cannon?? Mike the Goalie then? or maybe Lee hum??? they're the only one who never played for me.

SurreyStormShutDown

May 1, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Leave the leg snaping to ABBI United. First place side. One F dirty side. Clearly somthing wrong with few of them. Left back border line racist.
Tough game that turned in to kicking match, middle man way over his head. Could have been twenty yellow cards. Every tackle was over the ball in to the shins. My last man got straight kick acrosss the shins, all he said was what the fruck is wrong with you. He and the other guy both got reds. I truly hope Surrey Pylons kick the shyt of of them dirty grunts.

So, Mr.Base, any complaints about the reffing? Sure you ran into a team that was chopping but maybe the ref could have done a better job to take control and end that.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coaching = thankless ****ing job. Even the mom coach for the renegades, she is putting in her free time, making the calls etc etc... and everyone gives the poor women shite.
At least our coach just tells us to fukc off all the time. :)

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coaching/Managing is so thankless. I put alot of time and my own money into the Rams. I wouldn't do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0