Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter December 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
the old match up of pacific v phoenix this weekend , god i love playing in this fixture , no matter how bad my season is going i allways seem to have a good game against these guys , bag a few goals aswell ,i even scored our 2nd in the last game while suffering with swine flu , only played for like 6 minutes, last time was a tail of 2 goalys though , what a performence by the 2 goalys that day , im gutted i will not be playing (stag) my prediction - called off due to frozen feild (hope)

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah we definatley have trouble with these guys, kh I think I've blown my wad on goals, I think I have 9 for the year which is way more than usual. Our italian forward is due for a couple of goals. I'm glad big red isn't on the team anymore, he's the only guy in the league that kicks my ass in the "getting stuck in" category.
Yes the goalies played out of their mind last game, I was robbed twice. Enjoy your stag lee, but sorry we need the three points, I hope we play. :)

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
the old match up of pacific v phoenix this weekend , god i love playing in this fixture , no matter how bad my season is going i allways seem to have a good game against these guys , bag a few goals aswell ,i even scored our 2nd in the last game while suffering with swine flu , only played for like 6 minutes, last time was a tail of 2 goalys though , what a performence by the 2 goalys that day , im gutted i will not be playing (stag) my prediction - called off due to frozen feild (hope)

Your game is at noon on Saturday. Why not take some booze with you, play the game and start drinking as soon as the game ends or even have a quick snifter at half time. What a great way to start a stag do by playing some footie. You will be in the Foxes Reach by 2pm.

Get Dave to wear something stupid at the game like a Liverpool FC shirt !

:D

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
anybody gonna post something or what , day off today and im bored shitless , mmm let me think , storm your old and ugly , KH dont have to tell you your a fub (fat useless bastard) franchy if you read this my farm is better than yours , dont know who else to take the piss out of . could call myself a short sheep shagger before someone else does . oh yea , defender , have a shave before she leaves you

thedefender

Sep 22, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
anybody gonna post something or what , day off today and im bored shitless , mmm let me think , storm your old and ugly , KH dont have to tell you your a fub (fat useless bastard) franchy if you read this my farm is better than yours , dont know who else to take the piss out of . could call myself a short sheep shagger before someone else does . oh yea , defender , have a shave before she leaves you

go plant some trees or sumthin, or maybe milk some bulls on ur farm. the beard stays:bronco:

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

You are a short arsed sheep shagger.
:mad:

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Truely disgusting display by the referee at the Pacific Phoenix game. Lets preface this by mentioning that Phoenix players were calling our manager all week trying to re-schedule, calling last night saying the ground was frozen. We have our own problems with players so no we didn't want reschedule.

We get to Cedar at 11:30 on a sunny sunny day. We have a full squad they have 9. The ground was hard but already wet with melted frost, by 11:45 it was really softening up and the field would have been just fine for a game. We have all played on way worse. Never mind that the field was open, and on the FVSL website it says calling the game is up to the home team. No question in my mind that if Phoenix had a full squad we would have played.

The ref walks up to the other team, talks to them for a bit. He is thier buddy and they are begging him to call the game. He doesn't bother to walk the field just yells at us to take the nets down, and calls the game. He didn't talk to our team at all, just had a 20 minute conversation with his buddies and left.

What a ****ing joke. I don't blame Phoenix, I would have done the same thing, they were in their cars in about 2 minutes after he called it. (smart).

Bull that ref should be ****ing embarssed with his conduct. I'm just wondering Lee who on your team is going to give that ref the blowjob he so deserves.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Truely disgusting display by the referee at the Pacific Phoenix game. Lets preface this by mentioning that Phoenix players were calling our manager all week trying to re-schedule, calling last night saying the ground was frozen. We have our own problems with players so no we didn't want reschedule.

We get to Cedar at 11:30 on a sunny sunny day. We have a full squad they have 9. The ground was hard but already wet with melted frost, by 11:45 it was really softening up and the field would have been just fine for a game. We have all played on way worse. Never mind that the field was open, and on the FVSL website it says calling the game is up to the home team. No question in my mind that if Phoenix had a full squad we would have played.

The ref walks up to the other team, talks to them for a bit. He is thier buddy and they are begging him to call the game. He doesn't bother to walk the field just yells at us to take the nets down, and calls the game. He didn't talk to our team at all, just had a 20 minute conversation with his buddies and left.

What a ****ing joke. I don't blame Phoenix, I would have done the same thing, they were in their cars in about 2 minutes after he called it. (smart).

Bull that ref should be ****ing embarssed with his conduct. I'm just wondering Lee who on your team is going to give that ref the blowjob he so deserves.
cant really comment on the feild but stay tuned , one of the guys took pics of the parts of the feild that were hard and frozen ,gimme a chance to figure out how to post them . again what is the big deal , its not like U9s where you dont get the make up game , you guys really want to beat up on us that bad that you abused the ref , fcuk even with our full squad you should still win , remember its div 3 mens , if you wanna be all serious try taking your promotion spot , but you guys want a result every week rite so you stay at the bottom of the fvls , you guys wanna cool down and try to remember your life dont depend on it .

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

PS , yes sunny sunny day , at 11:15 it was still 0, you know 0 rite , its the freezing temp of water

liverpool08

Sep 8, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
PMSC Magpies 1 - NCUSC Renegades 1

to put it short...magpies ran the game and renegades defending the shite out of their pants. by some christmas miracle the magpies didnt score on one of their 10-15 corners that they had. technically speaking, magpies should have won...but looks like luck was on renegades side for once. good result for renegades.

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
lee it's just the fact I got a babysitter that I had to pay $40 bucks for. If the ref would have walked the field, came and talked to us and called it, I wouldn't have cared. The guy walks straight to your team and walks back to his car. If we had 9 guys I would have wanted to play, it's how I am. I hate people who purposely waste my time. I never liked that ref, and now I think he a ****ing puke.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vault 1- Chaos 2..... Both teams played great games. Good group of guys on they have goin, all hard workers and good team players! Few small chippy plays here and there by both teams, but it all worked out. We yet again had a 60+ year old asian ref, does anyone know if ref's are under the age of 50 anymore?? We had a terrible call against us in the 1st 15min, our defener kiked the ball of their players shin for a goal kick, their whole team walks back to half then ref calls a corner! So the cross comes in and hits our player in the hand, ref lets it go, now both teams hated him haha...
They got the 1st goal off a nice cross and just kinda botched play by our defender, we came back right before half off a deflection and into the corner. Their keep made a great diving backwards save off a 30yd strike. Until about 87th minute both teams goin back and forth, both had great chances. Then they had a corner, their #22 (MASSIVE TANK GUY) gets up heads the ball to the ground and gets a whole world of spin and I had to punch it and it landed to their main strikers foot and game over for me...
Good game by them and best of luck.. We just cant find that back of the net yet again! Maybe a cup run for us?

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
lee it's just the fact I got a babysitter that I had to pay $40 bucks for. If the ref would have walked the field, came and talked to us and called it, I wouldn't have cared. The guy walks straight to your team and walks back to his car. If we had 9 guys I would have wanted to play, it's how I am. I hate people who purposely waste my time. I never liked that ref, and now I think he a ****ing puke.
im sorry about that , i hope this does not damage our teams good relationship lol , if you go on the fvsl web site i can only find 1 game that was played on a real grass field this weekend whitch was on friday , pitt GEU mission i know were closed late on friday eve , look on the bright side you get to see my ugly ass score against you guys again , good for you guys that moody dropped points ,,, AGAIN .

Mike Hawk

Dec 6, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
KH your a fat usless twat go eat some double cheesburgers and make sure you wear diapers, dont want you shi**ing your pants before another game again!!!!!!

in regards to the pacific and phoenix game being called off where do i even start....you act like the world is going to end because the game got called of because it was unsafe and the field was frozen....you wankers think your the only teams whos game got cancelled due to frozen pithces??? your acting like its the world cup final and your life is going to end because it has to be replayed....it doenst matter who has a full squad or 7 or 8 or 9 men if the pitch is frozen and unsafe thats life f***ing deal with it you fairies....you think you guys are the best team in the whole fvsl...if you guys are so great why didnt you take the promotion to div 2 you f***ing homos.....because you ALL know deep down that you guys are shite and would get killed if you were in div 2 thats why you stay div 3 to get a result every week...you guys are so pathetic and insecure you have to stay down in div 3 to make yourself feel good and sleep at night dont you!!! if it wasnt for the few ringers you decided to bring in you guys would be at the bottom of div 3 like you used to be...i cant wait for the phoenix pathetic game to get replayed and i cant wait for the phoenix to smash the cockyness off pf pathetic and put them in there place....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0