Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D3] Results & Banter November & December 2010

@ Regs, the dude asking about a ttp christmas thing, perhaps, maybe, potentially.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

i just want to get away from the wife for a few hrs , i figured you guys would be having a get together of some kind , franchise can drive us all in from the ditch

Magpies20

Dec 12, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hope again, magpies kill the lions, and they pull up the top port moody premier goal scorer plus 5 others to the game. Act like a bitch get slapped like a bitch. 4-1 suck it.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Cannons v Sundowners P-P.

Field was swimming pool from what I heard. Weather doesn't look any better for next week.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hope again, magpies kill the lions, and they pull up the top port moody premier goal scorer plus 5 others to the game. Act like a bitch get slapped like a bitch. 4-1 suck it.
this result didnt suprise me , when we beat the magies it was a far tougher game than when we lost to the lions if that makes any sense , magpies are the best team in this group for sure , then us , then the lions , when they beat us they played well for the 1st 5 minutes and that was it , magpies play hard to the final whistle . well done magpies .

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

I watched the titans win there 1st of the season last night , they should have won like 13 0 but it ended 2 0 over the poco express , i figure when the titans get a full team out they are good however they need some target practice and lots of it . ps , storm , you left your beer in my fridge , big mistake

jonny

Feb 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

this result didnt suprise me , when we beat the magies it was a far tougher game than when we lost to the lions if that makes any sense , magpies are the best team in this group for sure , then us , then the lions , when they beat us they played well for the 1st 5 minutes and that was it , magpies play hard to the final whistle . well done magpies .

Agreed
Now we need you guys to play them the way you played us in the first game, if you had that team show up all season you would be in 1st or 2nd right now. All teams at this level have problems fielding the same team week to week, but I was still suprised at the lack of team comitment from the Lions last night they have 22 signed players and had 3 subs but used all 7 allowed call ups I undestand people have work functions and soccer isn't there every thought but this game was for first place I thought they would get a better turn out.

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

I watched the titans win there 1st of the season last night , they should have won like 13 0 but it ended 2 0 over the poco express , i figure when the titans get a full team out they are good however they need some target practice and lots of it . ps , storm , you left your beer in my fridge , big mistake
Can I have my beer back Lee ? Or have you drunk it all.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

BC United 3 SP lions 4

We came back from 4-0 to make it interesting. Too much -"You get him, I'll watch the guy that just passed me while he runs free to the net. OOOH...that was my guy...sorry."

On to The Storm next week.

knaacks

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Pique FC over Guilford 7 - 2 tonight at Cloverdale.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Yea huge puddle in the middle of the field. They should change these games to turf if they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0