Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradnerblues17

Sep 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D3] Results & Banter November & December 2010

After a day to calm down:

Cannons 1-3 Bradner

This game was terrible in every way. We were missing most of our core due to hockey and christmas parties. We had 7 guys till 5 mins before game time. They had their whole squad(I mean 20 guys) waiting there an hour before. Also they brought the whole town out as well. There really must be nothing better to do out in buttfcuk nowhere. Must have had like 30 fans.

We start the game with 11 players, with zero warm-up. They score in the first 5 mins off a nice shot into the corner. Our keeper just got a piece but not enough. We lose a player to injury so we are down to 10 men. Game stays even for most of the first. 1-0 at half. We come out strong and don't score on our chances until I score an absolute cracker off a volley from the top of the 18 to the top corner.1-1. Then the comedy begins. Their keeper takes out our player in on a breakaway outside the box and we get a free kick their keeper doesn't even get a yellow. We keep coming but they get a breakaway on a mistake from our sweeper.2-1. When they scored they acted like they won the World Cup or something. This classy bunch starts talking shite like they are kicking our ass. What a joke. They score a goal with their player laying on the goal line. Complete offside goal to make it 3-1. The ref was typical garbage making ghost calls all over the field and just letting the game get out of control. After the 3rd goal they continued to tell me how we're just pissed because they were kicking our asses. Fcuking morons. I would have no problem hearing that if it was 5-0 and up but not 3-1 when they scored a goal totally offside when we had another player stretching a pull on the sideline.(9 men) So if this team thinks they are any good or kicked our asses they need to bring the crack they our smoking and sell it on the streets of Whalley they would make millions.

For christ's sake just give it up already! You guys are a joke! I thought the reason we beat you at bradner was because of our shite field? You Cloverdale Cannons are shitty, that is all.

You make it sound like it is a bad thing to have extra subs at a game?

The other half of your team probably didn't show because you guys are such pricks to each other. From the sounds of it, half the guys on your team hate each other.

How could you tell if our man was offside on the third goal? You were too busy sucking wind trying to pick cherries.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

For christ's sake just give it up already! You guys are a joke! I thought the reason we beat you at bradner was because of our shite field? You Cloverdale Cannons are shitty, that is all.

You make it sound like it is a bad thing to have extra subs at a game?

The other half of your team probably didn't show because you guys are such pricks to each other. From the sounds of it, half the guys on your team hate each other.

How could you tell if our man was offside on the third goal? You were too busy sucking wind trying to pick cherries.

From the number in your name I'm guessing you are the crack smoking fire crotch dwarf that didn't know one rule and spazzed out everytime the ref actually made the right call. Learn the rules of the game,grow an extra foot midget and lose the little man syndrome. I never made an excuse for being down a man just stated it and never said it was bad to have subs, just found it funny your whole team was there an hour before with like 30 fans. I would be bored as fcuk too if I lived in a shithole town.

RednBlue

Dec 1, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Why is it every time Westcoast's team loses (so often) there's an excuse, they dominated but were unlucky, it was the refs fault, it was the fields fault, they had no warm up, they didn't have enough guys. Its pathetic, just admit you were beat and move on, oh and speaking of having class didn't see you out there for the handshake after our game saturday night buddy

bradnerblues17

Sep 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

From the number in your name I'm guessing you are the crack smoking fire crotch dwarf that didn't know one rule and spazzed out everytime the ref actually made the right call. Learn the rules of the game,grow an extra foot midget and lose the little man syndrome. I never made an excuse for being down a man just stated it and never said it was bad to have subs, just found it funny your whole team was there an hour before with like 30 fans. I would be bored as fcuk too if I lived in a shithole town.

hahah no im not the fire crotch, your wrong again you idiot!

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

At least we get fans out to watch,you guys are so fcucking bad the only fan you had was that crack whore that one of your guys bought in Walley before the game.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Let us know what type of field you want to try next time, apparently your just as bad on turf as grass.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Why is it every time Westcoast's team loses (so often) there's an excuse, they dominated but were unlucky, it was the refs fault, it was the fields fault, they had no warm up, they didn't have enough guys. Its pathetic, just admit you were beat and move on, oh and speaking of having class didn't see you out there for the handshake after our game saturday night buddy

Like I have said before, Regs should thank me for bring out new posters. I have never missed a handshake but with the amount of crack that your team smokes I was worried you guys would try sucking my dick for a rock. There was no excuses, stating the facts. We lost to a shite team so it makes us shittier. I guess that's why we are both in div.3 and both couldn't cut it in div.2.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Let us know what type of field you want to try next time, apparently your just as bad on turf as grass.

I don't think we should play again. You beat us both times, you win. I would just end up putting my foot up that little crack smoking fire crotchs ass. And he would end up loving it and trying to stop the wedding to his cousin and marrying my foot.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

At least we get fans out to watch,you guys are so fcucking bad the only fan you had was that crack whore that one of your guys bought in Walley before the game.

No the crack whore you're thinking about is the dwarf bitch on your team. He was a fan though. I saw the way he was looking at the ground thinking why all the rock in surrey is black and tasted like rubber when he smoked it.

liverpool08

Sep 8, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

phoenix 5 poco express 2 .... wtf happend to renagades liverpool008 ?? I did drive past and thought maybe you were running low on numbers .

Lee, you are correct. I think we had 10 or 11. I was one of the 8-9 guys that wasn't at the game due to work commitments so i cant give you an accurate breakdown of what happened. talking to a couple of teammates they said that the by midway through the first half they were bagged and thats when they started to lose it. one of those games we have to write off..im not too worried we should still be able to beat the nationals in the standings as we have 1 or 2 games in hand.

looking forward to playing your team on friday..hopefully you'll have enough guys out this time so we can see the real phoenix.

Original Red

Sep 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

And now for the real story, and you probably meant after a day to catch your wind:

Most of our guys were not waiting an hour before, if fact I had 4 other players with me arriving from another game we just played and we got there 20 minutes before game time. We had 15 guys, because our team is committed, and approximately 8-10 fans, which included wives/girlfriends. Our warm up consists of powering shots at the keeper because it is fun, and we are in div. 3. This is the extent of our warm up. We, as well, lose a player to injury in the first 5 minutes. Probably the best player on the pitch, you should remember, as he blew past your defenders and set up the first goal.

As for your goal, nicely placed. I don't know anyone who calls their own goal "a complete cracker". This, in my opinion is for others to decide, not for someone to toot their own horn.

I have to agree that it was a bit of a comedic affair, as the ref should have gotten control of the game much earlier, but it is div. 3, so what do we all expect. Also agree that our keeper should have received a yellow, but again, not the greatest officiating. It went both ways. The player on your team should have received a red long before he did. Not to mention the bullshit another one of your teammates was pulling when he was blatantly stomping his cleated heels onto the tops of all the feet of our players in the wall. Real classy. The 2nd goal, as you stated, was a mistake by your sweeper. That happens and good teams capitalize. As for the 3rd goal that you claim was offside, started from a pass from inches off of your goal line. It was passed backwards (not offside) to our player in front, with one of your defenders actually inside the net, behind the goal line (still not offside).

Yes, it was I who was beaking you near the end of the game because of your ignorance and lack of geographical knowledge. Let everyone know that it was one of your players having to hold back all 300lbs of you in this classless move wanting a piece of a 5 foot 160lb player on the opposition.

If you think the Redshirts are shitty. Take a look at your 4 losses in a row and 2 total wins on the season, and compare them to a team like us that is at the top of the division. Real shitty!

We all have to work the next day. We come and play hard, are committed to each other, and leave it all on the field. You should never compare your team to a team that has such a deep history in the FVSL. But I don't expect you to know that, because you are just not that smart.

Till next time, and good luck keeping your team together.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Lee, you are correct. I think we had 10 or 11. I was one of the 8-9 guys that wasn't at the game due to work commitments so i cant give you an accurate breakdown of what happened. talking to a couple of teammates they said that the by midway through the first half they were bagged and thats when they started to lose it. one of those games we have to write off..im not too worried we should still be able to beat the nationals in the standings as we have 1 or 2 games in hand.

looking forward to playing your team on friday..hopefully you'll have enough guys out this time so we can see the real phoenix.
who know , this time of year is tough , guys are either working to get extra cash or at a works christmas party , we shall see . Oh and remember i say i would be fit and i was gonna score a few , maybe next season , i pulled a hamstring last week , me and my big mouth .

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

And now for the real story, and you probably meant after a day to catch your wind:

Most of our guys were not waiting an hour before, if fact I had 4 other players with me arriving from another game we just played and we got there 20 minutes before game time. We had 15 guys, because our team is committed, and approximately 8-10 fans, which included wives/girlfriends. Our warm up consists of powering shots at the keeper because it is fun, and we are in div. 3. This is the extent of our warm up. We, as well, lose a player to injury in the first 5 minutes. Probably the best player on the pitch, you should remember, as he blew past your defenders and set up the first goal.

As for your goal, nicely placed. I don't know anyone who calls their own goal "a complete cracker". This, in my opinion is for others to decide, not for someone to toot their own horn.

I have to agree that it was a bit of a comedic affair, as the ref should have gotten control of the game much earlier, but it is div. 3, so what do we all expect. Also agree that our keeper should have received a yellow, but again, not the greatest officiating. It went both ways. The player on your team should have received a red long before he did. Not to mention the bullshit another one of your teammates was pulling when he was blatantly stomping his cleated heels onto the tops of all the feet of our players in the wall. Real classy. The 2nd goal, as you stated, was a mistake by your sweeper. That happens and good teams capitalize. As for the 3rd goal that you claim was offside, started from a pass from inches off of your goal line. It was passed backwards (not offside) to our player in front, with one of your defenders actually inside the net, behind the goal line (still not offside).

Yes, it was I who was beaking you near the end of the game because of your ignorance and lack of geographical knowledge. Let everyone know that it was one of your players having to hold back all 300lbs of you in this classless move wanting a piece of a 5 foot 160lb player on the opposition.

If you think the Redshirts are shitty. Take a look at your 4 losses in a row and 2 total wins on the season, and compare them to a team like us that is at the top of the division. Real shitty!

We all have to work the next day. We come and play hard, are committed to each other, and leave it all on the field. You should never compare your team to a team that has such a deep history in the FVSL. But I don't expect you to know that, because you are just not that smart.

Till next time, and good luck keeping your team together.

Oh sorry I would have posted sooner but I fell asleep halfway through your novel. Your team is shite. You are at the top of a equally weak division. We are in div.3 because of commitment issues and just lack of playing together. This is my first year with this team and it's second. Sorry we don't have such a deep history of being shitty but with your guidence we might achieve utimate shittiness one day. You were in div.3 then div.2 then div.3 from what I've seen. You're not good and your record is a joke. Yes we have lost 4 in a row. The last three games we have lost to shite teams because teammates playing multi sports(hockey cost just a little more then soccer.) We played your shite team with 10 men for about 75 mins of the game. It's tough to win many games like that. But we are always in it until a ref decides he wants to be the show.

I hope you guys win the league and get stomped by some real competition next year. You guys are a shitty Div.3 team just like the rest of the teams in our division. There isn't 1 team in Div.3c that deserves to play div.2. I think that's a first.

Also you know my goal was a beauty and an absolute cracker volley top shelf.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

He already agreed that your shot was a good one, he also said its for someone else to point out. But I guess when your on probably the worst team in the FVSL you must point out when you do something good.

Next year I don't think there will be any teams moving up to Div 2, with the new alignment the bottom teams from Div2 will move down and teams like yours will be in the new DIV 4, have fun with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0