Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div 3] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

knaacks

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL D3] Results & Banter November & December 2010

What about the league giving the boys at Cloverdale a 9:00 pm kickoff? Eveyone should know that the lights go out at 10:15 ! They said something about football playoffs, but there was no-one at the park after 4:00 pm. WTF?

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Would like to offer my apologies to all the players of GEU Phoenix for the way I behaved yesterday at the game vs Titans. I took out my frustrations with the way the Titans were playing on the opposition. Not a smart thing to do. I know a lot of The Phoenix players and they are a good bunch of guys.

Anyway as I said to Lee I will write a letter to FVSL in defence of your dismissed player. I take full responsibility for the incident.

Good luck to Phoenix for the rest of the season.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Would like to offer my apologies to all the players of GEU Phoenix for the way I behaved yesterday at the game vs Titans. I took out my frustrations with the way the Titans were playing on the opposition. Not a smart thing to do. I know a lot of The Phoenix players and they are a good bunch of guys.

Anyway as I said to Lee I will write a letter to FVSL in defence of your dismissed player. I take full responsibility for the incident.

Good luck to Phoenix for the rest of the season.

Intrigued.....

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Intrigued.....
It was no big deal , just a little pushing and shoving , although I feel storms frustrations , we won the game 5 0 but as soon as it went 2 0 all there heads dropped , they were given a pk witch could have got them back in it but it was an awfull pk , pretty much right at my keeper , I dont think the titans are enjoying there football this season , I would love to see them win at least one this year ,not for the sake of the whole team but for the sake of my two good friends on that team, maybe they will win agaist the miners this coming weekend . ( Read next post to see how i feel about the miners:mad:).

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Right , the miners , they lost 5 0 to the magpies , they had 8 men , the patten I see with them guys is when they play good teams they dont show , but when i have watched them against not so tough teams they get the numbers , hector already knows how i feel as i gave him stick , as he was one of the miners that didn`t show , but plans on showing up against the bottom team this coming week . IF YOU COMIT TO A TEAM THEN BE AVAILABLE PEOPLE , its not fair on the players that have to endure a shytkicking , its not good for a team like the magpies either , they will want a good , hard game of soccer not a target practice .

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

BC United 2 Vault FC 0 when the game was called 15 min. into the 2nd half. The fn lights went out on both fields at CAP.

I hope the fvsl gives us the win since we already have 3 make-up games to deal with.
Ima make sure they dont, so I can come home and kick your ass!!! It will be my Xmas gift!

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Right , the miners , they lost 5 0 to the magpies , they had 8 men , the patten I see with them guys is when they play good teams they dont show , but when i have watched them against not so tough teams they get the numbers , hector already knows how i feel as i gave him stick , as he was one of the miners that didn`t show , but plans on showing up against the bottom team this coming week . IF YOU COMIT TO A TEAM THEN BE AVAILABLE PEOPLE , its not fair on the players that have to endure a shytkicking , its not good for a team like the magpies either , they will want a good , hard game of soccer not a target practice .

Thanks Lee, how about you let who ever reads this know, that I hurt leg leg two weeks ago and it's not 100%. I might not be playing this weekend either.I would love to play this weekend and put a few past Furious George ;)

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Thanks Lee, how about you let who ever reads this know, that I hurt leg leg two weeks ago and it's not 100%. I might not be playing this weekend either.I would love to play this weekend and put a few past Furious George ;)

You are still playing Hockey. So what is this mystery injury ? Unfortunately I will not be able to play against you this weekend, if by some small miracle you decided to play.

Darryl 5000

Mar 15, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well said Lee. I'm gonna sum up the div3A, 1st and 2nd will go to either magpies or lions depending on there 2nd game against each other. 3rd and 4th will be between geu pheonix and N. Coq. and the rest of the teams will finish last because of the suck factor..... need i say more???

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

phoenix 5 poco express 2 .... wtf happend to renagades liverpool008 ?? I did drive past and thought maybe you were running low on numbers .

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

You got your wish my friend. Now when we run the score up on you there will be no excuse
No excuses needed! Just tell your strikers keep their heads up, me and dean'r will be back in action hahahah!!! Im stoked we get a re-match, the one team I really wanna play!

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Royals 3-1 sundowners. Simply put, we sucked almighty and sucked hard. apparently everyone has decided to not play any games until next summer. we didn't show up and they whine like crazy. with # 13 on there side trying to goat us into the parking lot during the game. nice class you whinny cnut. on a plus side my indoor team won 5-4 an hour later after the game ended. this has been a long day.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Rogue 3 BC United 2

This team plays hard and took it to us. Great group of guys, looking forward to the rubber match

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Royals 3-1 sundowners. Simply put, we sucked almighty and sucked hard. apparently everyone has decided to not play any games until next summer. we didn't show up and they whine like crazy. with # 13 on there side trying to goat us into the parking lot during the game. nice class you whinny cnut. on a plus side my indoor team won 5-4 an hour later after the game ended. this has been a long day.

This team is a total joke. They are a bunch of 12 year olds that talk shite all game long and their idiot coach just stands there like the useless tit he is. They were giving the game against us and thought they were great.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

After a day to calm down:

Cannons 1-3 Bradner

This game was terrible in every way. We were missing most of our core due to hockey and christmas parties. We had 7 guys till 5 mins before game time. They had their whole squad(I mean 20 guys) waiting there an hour before. Also they brought the whole town out as well. There really must be nothing better to do out in buttfcuk nowhere. Must have had like 30 fans.

We start the game with 11 players, with zero warm-up. They score in the first 5 mins off a nice shot into the corner. Our keeper just got a piece but not enough. We lose a player to injury so we are down to 10 men. Game stays even for most of the first. 1-0 at half. We come out strong and don't score on our chances until I score an absolute cracker off a volley from the top of the 18 to the top corner.1-1. Then the comedy begins. Their keeper takes out our player in on a breakaway outside the box and we get a free kick their keeper doesn't even get a yellow. We keep coming but they get a breakaway on a mistake from our sweeper.2-1. When they scored they acted like they won the World Cup or something. This classy bunch starts talking shite like they are kicking our ass. What a joke. They score a goal with their player laying on the goal line. Complete offside goal to make it 3-1. The ref was typical garbage making ghost calls all over the field and just letting the game get out of control. After the 3rd goal they continued to tell me how we're just pissed because they were kicking our asses. Fcuking morons. I would have no problem hearing that if it was 5-0 and up but not 3-1 when they scored a goal totally offside when we had another player stretching a pull on the sideline.(9 men) So if this team thinks they are any good or kicked our asses they need to bring the crack they our smoking and sell it on the streets of Whalley they would make millions.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Miner had 13 players on Sunday at home against another team from Maple Ridge that showed up with seven players. What a joke. Strom just fold your team and come play on the Miners. then we'll get 14 to a home game and 9 for away days :rolleyes:

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Miner had 13 players on Sunday at home against another team from Maple Ridge that showed up with seven players. What a joke. Strom just fold your team and come play on the Miners. then we'll get 14 to a home game and 9 for away days :rolleyes:
too late hector , storm on FG are siging for the phoenix , them are another inter transfer and we are set .

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

Not over until the fat lady sings. Crisis meeting on Tuesday for the team. Lets see what the outcome is.
Thanks for the offers to transfer KH and Lee, I might be suspended for the remaining games so hardly seems worth it. Disciplinary hearing Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0