Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div. 3] Results and Banter - Sept. 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
totti_10 said:
ANYONE but whalley i hope wins!!! nothing against the team its just that stallion talks way too much for a team that has'int played yet!

We've played one, and we have another tonight, and I'm sure it will go much better as we have a goalie tonight.

guitarman

May 5, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I give the Stallion credit ...he is not afraid so I will join him in the predictions just for fun as i barely know much about these teams.......what the hell...

3 A - Aldergrove first .....just have a feeling they are good....hope not......Peace Arch 3rd ( new team ) will take some gelling. Poco 2nd (if the D is beefed up)

3B- Sundowners......sleeper team

3C - Whalley for sure.....unless Stallion ruins the team chemistry like last year

Totti time for you to get some balls and predict the season.....see you on the pitch!!

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
yup no prob!!! in 3A 1st well be surrey fc pegasus i don't know why but i think there good! 2nd well be bradner now that they got a u-21 team they well be calling them up a lot! 3rd well be peace arch
with stallion gone theres no were to go but up! in 3B sfc bullest well be 1st! in 3C it well be GEU!!!!!! there u go balls up

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
totti_10 said:
yup no prob!!! in 3A 1st well be surrey fc pegasus i don't know why but i think there good! 2nd well be bradner now that they got a u-21 team they well be calling them up a lot! 3rd well be peace arch
with stallion gone theres no were to go but up! in 3B sfc bullest well be 1st! in 3C it well be GEU!!!!!! there u go balls up

Have you no faith in your own team? And I guess I'll have to prove you wrong, although to be honest for our first game I really don't want to play them either.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
totti_10 said:
oh i got faith!!! but unlike you all let our play do the talking!!!

But you didn't even put your guys top 3? And what does the site mean by sayin they're updating the schedule at 7 tonight, is it possible we could play this weekend? Or are they just going to piss everyone off by changing game and field times?

guitarman

May 5, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
This forum isnt the place to be shy Totti.......here we make bold predictions only to laugh if we get our asses kicked........then have a beer or 10 to get over it......the Stallion may have had a rough season last year but look at the clowns he was playing with........and this revised schedule...what the hell......i want to plan my weekend and if i miss American Idol on Sat night i will be pissed.....

Stallion you should bet Totti on your division....how about a 24 of cold ones....?

guitarman

May 5, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Poco is sponsored by Lucky ........the whole area is like the projects so anything over $ 10 for 24 is pushing it........

they have good soccer teams because its their only way out of the doom and constant rain .....

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm actually going to take offence to that, I just stopped off at the liquor store to pick up Lucky for the team cooler, it's not that bad ya know, although we are Whalley :)

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
guitarman said:
I think Poco is sponsored by Lucky ........the whole area is like the projects so anything over $ 10 for 24 is pushing it........

actually, the last few weeks we've been drinking natural ice, picked up a few extra cases on a recent seattle roadtrip .... $6 for a 12-pack, can't go wrong!:cool:

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
guitarman said:

they have good soccer teams because its their only way out of the doom and constant rain .....
your one to talk buddy!!! all make sure to say hi when we play u!!! what # are u?

guitarman

May 5, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
#2 .......Raul.....Natural ice ..... I like Raul even more now....good stuff........all im saying is that you drink Natural ice and Lucky by choice.....we all know that in Poco its an economic thing.......people dont live there because they want to....lack of education, low paying jobs......voila you live in Poco.....just the cold facts.....

PS Im kidding boys......this is TTP

PPS lets not start on Whalley.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whalley 6 - Surrey Heat 1

I knew we could pull it out, clean sheet except our keeper can't seem to save penalty shots. Sad thing here is we couldn't finish tonight either, should have been double digits. They had like 2 shots on net the whole game, although fitness was a big issue, we just wore them down.

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
italian_stallion21 said:
Whalley 6 - Surrey Heat 1

I knew we could pull it out, clean sheet except our keeper can't seem to save penalty shots. Sad thing here is we couldn't finish tonight either, should have been double digits. They had like 2 shots on net the whole game, although fitness was a big issue, we just wore them down.
WOW u beat the surrey heat? thats gotta be the bigest win of the year!!!! and all this time i thought you guys mite suck this year, and BAMM u beat the heat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0