Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 [FVSL Div.3] Results and Banter '12/'13 Season

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wru 2- 91's 4..... Just a brutal game..... The 78 year old ref who couldn't run / hobble out of the centre circle was quite something to watch. Glad we spent $60 on him for his services, a 5 year old with a whistle could have produced a better quality officiating . I never complain about ref's but yikes both sides got it bad!!! Anyways, game report:
We had about 20+ chances to win 10-4 or so, and we couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. They had 5 chances all game and capitalized on 4, that's the name of the game no excuses. Job well done by them.

Rule #71 Play like a champ:big-smile:

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wru 7- Langley 1..... The score is exactly the way the match went..... On to the titans for a tough match up next week. Hey anyone from the titans on here know why we play you guys both times at your home turf?

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wru 7- Langley 1..... The score is exactly the way the match went..... On to the titans for a tough match up next week. Hey anyone from the titans on here know why we play you guys both times at your home turf?

i believe that both teams agreed to change the first game to our home turf because the game was to be played on Thanksgiving Sunday at 6pm, and there could be some issues with the number of players available for the game because of the timing of it. What i'm not sure about, is whether the 2nd game was then supposed to be played at your field.

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i believe that both teams agreed to change the first game to our home turf because the game was to be played on Thanksgiving Sunday at 6pm, and there could be some issues with the number of players available for the game because of the timing of it. What i'm not sure about, is whether the 2nd game was then supposed to be played at your field.

Hey C4L,

Like JTG said, our game was switched the first time to accomodate for Thanksgiving and the fact we had a Brander Cup game the next morning.

We offered to switch dates, but for the sake of ease and field times it was agreed that the second game would be played in North Delta at Mackie as originally scheduled.

Thanks a lot for accomodating the switch before. I'm sure it will be another good game. I'll be there to cheer us on and disappointed not to be able to play after breaking my ankle in our game 2 weeks ago versus the 91's. Man it sucks getting old!

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vault fc 1- nd titans 0....
a good clean game by both teams, a few moments of heated chat but nothing serious. A game that could have gone either way to be honest. They had 3 or 4 good chances and so did we. Their keep got hurt off our 1 goal in about the 80th (hopefully the big guy is okay). Think it was an own goal off a trickling shot that took a weird deflection, not pretty but a goal is a goal. Don't know how nd isn't higher in the rankings, all around a quality squad an a good match!

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vault fc 1- nd titans 0....
a good clean game by both teams, a few moments of heated chat but nothing serious. A game that could have gone either way to be honest. They had 3 or 4 good chances and so did we. Their keep got hurt off our 1 goal in about the 80th (hopefully the big guy is okay). Think it was an own goal off a trickling shot that took a weird deflection, not pretty but a goal is a goal. Don't know how nd isn't higher in the rankings, all around a quality squad an a good match!

Obviously I couldn't play but from what I heard, an accurate account of the game.

It's the story of our year and team in general. Work hard, try to play the right way, but can't find enough goals to get the results we deserve.

Shocked and disappointed not to be in the top 3 or 4 of our division.

Congrats on another win C4L!

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Titans 8 BC Utd 0

After the winter break it was nice to start off with a win. They only had 9 and really seemed to go for it. Really valiant game plan for only 9 guys. They actually deserved a goal or two early on. We took a while to figure out how to play. Settled down and started to dominate as we should have. 2-0 at the half. Then I gave the guys a stern pep talk/scolding and we went on to put in 6 more. Red called the game 20 mins early.

Too bad for them they were short guys as thy are a good team and deserved better.

Bein back on the sideline only makes me wish I could be playing. Hopefully I get the green light from the doc about my broken ankle on Wednesday and can be back in action for the last game of the season.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wru 1 - Abby arsenal 0..... For a 1-0 game it was a pretty lopsided game. I don't think they had a shot on net, but we couldn't bury any chances (our season). Oh well, their keeps made a great few saves. On to the next one!

TheMegr

Nov 7, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wru 1 - Abby arsenal 0..... For a 1-0 game it was a pretty lopsided game. I don't think they had a shot on net, but we couldn't bury any chances (our season). Oh well, their keeps made a great few saves. On to the next one!
Your team clearly didn't eat nor drink as much as we did during the break:D We did have a few chances to score in the game but but were too fat and tired to get a shot away. The ref did a great job in the game as well but I think a yellow or two for either team could have been shown just to keep some tempers down otherwise a good match.

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cloverdale 2 ND Titans 1

We played well in the first half and had a deserved 1-0 lead.

Second half was really scrappy from both teams. Neither played particularly well and we weren't as dominant as the first half. About 10 mins in, 2 guys collided and knocked heads (both needing stitches). At that point the tide turned a bit.

They got a questionable free kick from 20 yards out which they buried post and in. Then with 10 to go they scored a pk. We pushed hard and hit the bar, but to no avail.

Game deserved to be a draw. They had no shots on net all game except for a pk and free kick. Oh well, on to the next one.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vault fc4- bc united 0...... Always love playing these guys, good hard working group. They have some skilled players and had their chances for sure to make a game of
it. We just capitalized on our chances, scoring. 2 first half, then 2 second half. Next week vs cloverdale, looking to finish the season strong !!!

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Titans 2 Surrey Strikers 0

They only had 10 guys. Worked really hard but were hard pressed to get much out of the game.

We dominated, but missed way to many great/easy chances or gave away possession cheaply. Regardless, we got the W and finished the year on a positive. A decent year overall, but with a bit more consistency and less key injuries I'm sure we were a top 3 or 4 team in our division.

On to Presidents Cup and the next round of the Bradner. Hopefully we can make a good run and possibly pick up another trophy (although it's been a while).

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wru 2- cloverdale 0..... Went up 2-0 before half in what we thought was going to be an easy win, but gotta give them credit they fought hard and pushed with a strong 2nd half. Just couldn't bury one past our d line.
off to pres cup!!!
congrats Zidane on clinching div.3, you guys deserve it!!!!

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wru 2- cloverdale 0..... Went up 2-0 before half in what we thought was going to be an easy win, but gotta give them credit they fought hard and pushed with a strong 2nd half. Just couldn't bury one past our d line.
off to pres cup!!!
congrats Zidane on clinching div.3, you guys deserve it!!!!

Congrats on a good year C4L... Great transition moving a division up. Maybe we can meet again in Cup for yet another hard fought 1-0 game (but hopefully us with the W).

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks! You guys as well, you boys had a tough go this seaosn and I think you were def a top 3 squad, we always enjoy playing your team. Good luck in hopefully a long cup run for you guys!!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0